Fit Interior & Exterior Illumination Threads discussing interior and exterior lighting modifications for the Fit/Jazz

xenith xenxons sux

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2009, 04:02 PM
5 Year Member
xenith xenxons sux

I would like to start out by saying I loved my hids from xenith xenons, and i loved their customer service..... until i had my second problem and they did nothing to help. the first problem was two months after installing, a ballast went bad, so i called george, he was very cool, sent out a new ballast right away, and ony asked that I send back the old one, which I did. cool no problems. then one month before my year warranty runs out one of the bulbs goes bad, so much for hids lasting longer than halogens, maybe o.e. ones but not aftermarket. so i call george, and he says no problem, just cut the wires at the base of the bulb, take a picture of it and send it to him. so i did, and then i called him to make sure everything was cool, he said great picture, no problem I will send it right out. well its been over a month, my warranty runs out this week, and I have not received anything, I have e-mailed and called and left messages almost everyday, but nothing, no return calls or e-mails. I dont know what happen to this dude, but I just got done pulling all of my ballasts and bulbs, headlights and foglights and i am think i am going to order some bosch ones instead. has anybody else had this problem with them, can anybody alse try and call him and see if he answers, his # is 626-617-9097, this sucks, and is very annoying to have to keep pulling my bumper off to fix my lights. oh well i hope he reads this and returns my call, or my next call is the better buisiness burea( spelling?) and then i hit every car forum on the web and post this rant.

Old 02-07-2009, 04:05 PM
5 Year Member
well i finally got my bulb like two months later, i guess the first got lost in the mail whatever, the new bulb flickers alot, and is not as bright as the old one, oh well at least they finally backed their warranty, one more issue and its back to stockers for good.

Old 02-13-2009, 02:16 AM
5 Year Member
i agree the product just sucks !
i installed mine and one side is stuck on high beam.
tho he saids if i send it back he'll get me another one...but shipping one bulb to usa from canada is $15cnd...
why can't they make it good the first time >?

Old 03-27-2009, 01:30 AM
5 Year Member
i had issues with them also, when i ordered the kit from them it took almost a month to come. The site failed to mention that their product was out of stock at the time, and george didn't bother to tell me they were sold out either. Until i had to call him, after a week with no shipping confirmation. After i finally got it, the ballast went bad like after a month. It takes another week for him to send me the replacement ballast and i specified for him to send it to another address, in which he did not. So it takes a total of like 2-3 weeks for me to get my replacement ballast after we cleared up everything and that he sent the ballast to a wrong address. Although after all this stuff the kit is working pretty good *knocks on wood*