TRS LED Headlight Assembly - Page 4 - Unofficial Honda FIT Forums

Fit Interior & Exterior Illumination Threads discussing interior and exterior lighting modifications for the Fit/Jazz

TRS LED Headlight Assembly

Old 12-09-2018, 12:16 AM
Originally Posted by veilsides2k View Post
I just install my xb headlight few day to go, when turn on the headlight on idle, I notice my passenger side beam have slightly vibration and no vibration driver side beam. I double check mounting is all tight, have anyone have this problem?
Well my passenger side I've noticed that the projectors are loose, ive shake the headlights and heard it shakes so i have to contact TRS to get a replacement

Old 12-09-2018, 12:37 AM
I try put washer between mounting still vibrating a little, well this is not really big issue for me. Headlight adjustment is weird, i keep turning the screw sometime don't even move at all. Is there a stop point you can't turn the screw anymore?

Old 12-09-2018, 02:08 AM

Do you guys have an extra outlet too? Or did i forget to plug in something???

Old 12-14-2018, 03:27 AM
Originally Posted by freak4afit View Post
The silver adjuster adjusts up/down and the gold adjusts left/right. The headlights do their sequentail turn signal flare when you unlock the vehicle. Like someone else mentioned earlier, I haven't found a way to change this setting to non-sequential nor do the instructions specify how to.

i emailed trs about changing it to non sequential or having the third bulb turn orange like the pictures on the website. It doesnt seem like it is possible.

Old 12-18-2018, 06:46 PM
My set of lights arrived and I was trying to install it. When I unpacked it and took the light out of the box, I noticed the three LED light assembly in the housing was loose on both headlight. When I shake it a little, it moved and I can even see the circuit board at the bottom. For those who have installed your headlights, do you have the same loose three LED light assembly? Is it normal?
If all the LED light assembly is loose like that, it won't surprise me that it's raddled and vibrate during idle.

Old 12-18-2018, 11:24 PM
Originally Posted by ZOZOFIT View Post
My set of lights arrived and I was trying to install it. When I unpacked it and took the light out of the box, I noticed the three LED light assembly in the housing was loose on both headlight. When I shake it a little, it moved and I can even see the circuit board at the bottom. For those who have installed your headlights, do you have the same loose three LED light assembly? Is it normal?
If all the LED light assembly is loose like that, it won't surprise me that it's raddled and vibrate during idle.
Call them immediately and get an RMA and shipping label, my passenger side was loose, i checked the driver side and its ok but who knows until i install it and hit some bumps. It seems like it got horrible quality during assembly. Now I'm still waiting for TRS to receive my damage one so they can ship a working unit

Old 12-21-2018, 10:56 PM
I got mine 3 week to go, after i install it i notice the cut off beam is vibrating a little at idle and you will see the circuit board when you look very close at bottom. I have mine RMA because there is debris inside the projector on the passenger side and my driver side wont able to adjust up and down. I got my second set headlight few days to go, i try to use rubber washer on each headlight mount see it will help, but they still vibrating a little, you can see the beam bonce on the bumpy road, i got use to it so is not really big deal to me anymore. I pay $ 600 on Black Friday for those headlights, the price im paying for is pretty good quality headlight.

Pros:
Fit like OEM headlight
Plug and Play
Look very good, like Lexus triple projector beams or Acura jewels headlight
Pretty good light output
Not bad for the price for those headlight, if you buy it on sale.
TRS excellent service

Cons:
Vibration
After turn off the car the DRL stand on little too long
Compare TRS Led headlight vs Morimoto HID kit the HID is brighter, maybe in the future led will improve.
The beam cut off is kind of weird, i dont know how to describe it

A debris inside my projector lens