GK: Baja Designs Squadrons in stock fog location - Unofficial Honda FIT Forums

Go Back  Unofficial Honda FIT Forums > Fit Modifications > Fit Interior & Exterior Illumination
Reload this Page >

GK: Baja Designs Squadrons in stock fog location

Fit Interior & Exterior Illumination Threads discussing interior and exterior lighting modifications for the Fit/Jazz

Old 08-28-2018, 04:59 PM
5 Year Member

Installed in my 2017 EX
Lamps: Baja Designs Squadron-R Sport Wide Cornering
Also needed: Paranoid Fabrications brackets and pigtails
You can also purchase the lamps from Paranoid Fab. That's what I did.

Hello all. I installed a set of Baja Designs Squadron-R Sport in the stock fog location. See below link to imgur album for pics and notes on install.

Note, these are not to be used in any kind of traffic. You will blind the everloving crap out of people.

Link to gallery:
https://imgur.com/gallery/qNFHBZh

Imgur's embed link to the gallery didn't work. But I never use imgur, so if anybody can offer advice on that, I'm all ears.

Teaser:

Last edited by sneefy; 08-28-2018 at 05:55 PM.
Old 08-28-2018, 05:43 PM
whoa, paranoid fabrications. shane is local here in san diego

Old 08-28-2018, 05:49 PM
5 Year Member
Yep. I've seen him around NASIOC for a looong time, starting with strut spacers and expanding his offerings from there.

He has been good to deal with. When I initially ordered, I ordered two complete sets, one for my Fit and one for my Forester. After placing the order, he emailed me to make sure that I actually wanted two sets in case I made a mistake. As noted in the imgur link, I had two brackets that were spaced incorrectly. He mailed a new set right away. Good service and I like supporting small biz.

Rally innovations also makes a fog pocket bracket, but it's much more expensive and made from powder coated steel, rather than stainless, so Shane's set was perhaps the obvious choice.

Yes, the brackets are made for Subarus. But, the spacing is identical. They probably source their fog lamps from the same place.

Old 09-24-2018, 05:55 PM
Thatís dope! We run these lights on our bike when we race down in Mexico. They work amazing. I think Iíll have to do this install on my Fit now 😏

Old 09-24-2018, 07:34 PM
5 Year Member
They are very nice lights. Baja makes a 'pro' version of the squadrons as well if you really need a lot of light.