Fit Interior Modifications Discussion area for interior modifications including seats, steering wheels, upholstery and gauges

Post your Clazzio Seat Covers - Let's see the color combos out there

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2013, 10:58 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by cfran55
lol same here they are sitting in my room with my mugen floormats on top. cant wait for the winter to die!
I recommend unpacking them and airing them out for a few weeks if you have a space available. They are a little stinky coming out of the packing box/bags. If they are just going to sit till spring, you might as well air them.

Old 03-07-2013, 02:53 AM
5 Year Member
i opened them to look at them for some reason i kind of like that smell that they had? maybe i didnt get the full wif

Old 03-08-2013, 04:42 PM
5 Year Member
I open mine to look over and put back in the box until I can install. Always worried about leaving any material in my basement during the winter my luck there would be mice nesting in the covers.

Old 03-09-2013, 01:24 PM
Is there a list somewhere of what you have in stock? I meant to order months ago and didn't. Now my newborn is here so i would like to get the seats covered soon.

Old 03-09-2013, 02:57 PM
5 Year Member
Old 03-09-2013, 11:28 PM
How long have most of you waited? I'm about to go on week number 15. The site says 8-16 weeks, probably when the 16th week hits I'm going to give them a call.

Old 03-10-2013, 01:19 PM
5 Year Member
Seems right order mine before Thanksgiving arrived around 02.20.2013 about 14 weeks. Contact Bean Garage they may be able to give you a time frame I did for mine.

Old 03-13-2013, 09:53 PM
5 Year Member
Just received mine. Black/ Black leather for GE8.

Will post pics tonight once I have them installed.

Delivery took 10 days as I'm from Australia.
Bought it from Jennifer who was more than helpful.

Old 03-13-2013, 10:56 PM
^Well, not only that but they already have those one's ready in stock since they're not custom.

Old 03-15-2013, 01:59 PM
Everyone who plans on buying Clazzio's in the future really needs to know this. Buy from their official site: Clazzio Leather Seat Covers - The Most Customizable Clazzio Site - FREE SHIPPING on orders over $350
DO NOT buy from this one: Clazzio Seat Covers, Seat Covers
Here's why, I ordered from the 2nd one, figured it was just another site they had going....it's actually a distributor, but still the same genuine custom seat covers. I was wondering why it took so long so I called them up about it and it turns out that since I went with them it takes longer, they told me the headquarters down in Florida (clazzioseatcovers.com) is known for screwing up orders and/or taking money out of your account and completely forgetting to place the order. The guy at the main headquarters sounded clear and was extremely polite. He even recommended that people should be buying it off of their site instead. I finally got ahold of the place today, a women answered and sounded like she was half awake the whole time, and told me I still have another 2 weeks to go after I've already waited 15. Not too friggen impressive on Clazzio's part!

Last edited by BlueRaspberryFit; 03-15-2013 at 02:16 PM.
Old 03-15-2013, 02:45 PM
5 Year Member
You did not go through Bean Garage? Anyway I got my covers not leather but I did build a set on the top site you listed. It is pretty cool seeing the combination and the seat with the different inserts. Wish the PVC offer red center inserts.

Hopefully you get your covers soon. Good luck.

Old 03-15-2013, 10:51 PM

ordering

Old 03-15-2013, 11:54 PM
Originally Posted by cjecpa
You did not go through Bean Garage? Anyway I got my covers not leather but I did build a set on the top site you listed. It is pretty cool seeing the combination and the seat with the different inserts. Wish the PVC offer red center inserts.

Hopefully you get your covers soon. Good luck.
I would have if they would have had the combo I wanted in stock but I was pretty creative with my combo....will definitely post when I get them!

Old 03-16-2013, 12:54 AM
5 Year Member
For anyone interested, I have a set of black/black PVC with red stitching that are up for sale.

Can do $220 shipped.

Old 03-16-2013, 09:32 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by BlueRaspberryFit
I would have if they would have had the combo I wanted in stock but I was pretty creative with my combo....will definitely post when I get them!
Yes it is limited I wanted a dark gray out line with red inserts not available in PVC. Will be looking forward to see the combo.

Old 03-16-2013, 09:54 AM
5 Year Member
Everyone who plans on buying Clazzio's in the future really needs to know this. Buy from their official site: Clazzio Leather Seat Covers - The Most Customizable Clazzio Site - FREE SHIPPING on orders over $350
DO NOT buy from this one: Clazzio Seat Covers, Seat Covers
Here's why, I ordered from the 2nd one, figured it was just another site they had going....it's actually a distributor, but still the same genuine custom seat covers. I was wondering why it took so long so I called them up about it and it turns out that since I went with them it takes longer, they told me the headquarters down in Florida (clazzioseatcovers.com) is known for screwing up orders and/or taking money out of your account and completely forgetting to place the order. The guy at the main headquarters sounded clear and was extremely polite. He even recommended that people should be buying it off of their site instead. I finally got ahold of the place today, a women answered and sounded like she was half awake the whole time, and told me I still have another 2 weeks to go after I've already waited 15. Not too friggen impressive on Clazzio's part!
Sounds to me like Clazzio should get rid of that distributor. When I ordered from Beans, Spencer had my black/black/black to me in a few days. He had those in stock. I know on custom orders he places the order right away with Clazzio and keeps in contact with them. Spencer is pretty awesome.

Once you receive them, the delay will be a distant memory.

Old 03-16-2013, 11:01 AM
Originally Posted by 2012FitFan
Sounds to me like Clazzio should get rid of that distributor. When I ordered from Beans, Spencer had my black/black/black to me in a few days. He had those in stock. I know on custom orders he places the order right away with Clazzio and keeps in contact with them. Spencer is pretty awesome.

Once you receive them, the delay will be a distant memory.
I almost told that to the guy from Clazzio too! He was like "yeah they're known for this" I wanted to be like sooooo why have them give your entire business a bad name? When the Florida place contacted me the first time and left a message they gave me the number to a credit union. lol

Old 03-16-2013, 11:07 AM
5 Year Member
I almost told that to the guy from Clazzio too! He was like "yeah they're known for this" I wanted to be like sooooo why have them give your entire business a bad name? When the Florida place contacted me the first time and left a message they gave me the number to a credit union. lol
The good thing is, you know they are almost here and they will be worth the wait!

When you install them, pull and massage as much as possible to get them nice and tight. The latches on top of the back seats can be removed and reinstalled on top of the cover cut outs for the latches. Don't try to use their plastic tool in that area. It will be impossible. It will look clean that way too.

Old 03-16-2013, 12:38 PM
5 Year Member
Has anyone remove the front seats to install or is this not really necessary? My are still in the box waiting for it to warm up and still deciding on the center arm rest.

Old 03-16-2013, 12:39 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by cjecpa
Has anyone remove the front seats to install or is this not really necessary?
Not necessary.

Quick Reply: Post your Clazzio Seat Covers - Let's see the color combos out there