Fit Interior Modifications Discussion area for interior modifications including seats, steering wheels, upholstery and gauges

Post your Clazzio Seat Covers - Let's see the color combos out there

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2013, 05:53 PM
Smile

Originally Posted by 2012FitFan
The good thing is, you know they are almost here and they will be worth the wait!

When you install them, pull and massage as much as possible to get them nice and tight. The latches on top of the back seats can be removed and reinstalled on top of the cover cut outs for the latches. Don't try to use their plastic tool in that area. It will be impossible. It will look clean that way too.
Easy to remove I hope!

Old 03-16-2013, 06:33 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by BlueRaspberryFit
Easy to remove I hope!
Very! Lift up latch. Remove screw under latch and lift latch out.

Old 03-16-2013, 07:52 PM
Originally Posted by cjecpa
Has anyone remove the front seats to install or is this not really necessary? My are still in the box waiting for it to warm up and still deciding on the center arm rest.
nope, but the draw strings and strap were quite a pita to pull tight. needed another pair of hands to help out to get it tight.

Old 03-16-2013, 08:24 PM
5 Year Member
That was why I was wondering if it would be faster and better results if I just remove the seats?

Old 03-16-2013, 08:55 PM
i thought of that but in the end, not really worth it imo. especially hearing about how the airbag light might or might not stay on after disconnecting even with the battery disconnected. i had my girlfriend help massage and push it forward and i pull back and tie. took maybe about 15-20 minutes per front seat with her help.

Old 03-22-2013, 08:11 PM
Originally Posted by thefit09
For anyone interested, I have a set of black/black PVC with red stitching that are up for sale.

Can do $220 shipped.
Wish I'd seen this earlier, I just placed my order last night.

Old 03-22-2013, 08:45 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by SieGunso
nope, but the draw strings and strap were quite a pita to pull tight. needed another pair of hands to help out to get it tight.
I agree.

I was never able to tighten those draw strings well. It hasn't made a difference with my install.

Old 03-22-2013, 08:54 PM
5 Year Member
ya those draw strings and strap made me a little hesitant to do it on my own. so i opted to wait and give me time to think about purchasing the heated seat pads.

the rears went in smooth i just need to massage it more but they were really easy just being velcro and all.

Old 03-22-2013, 09:12 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by cfran55
ya those draw strings and strap made me a little hesitant to do it on my own. so i opted to wait and give me time to think about purchasing the heated seat pads.

the rears went in smooth i just need to massage it more but they were really easy just being velcro and all.
Saw your pic in the other thread. They look sharp!

Rear is easier than front for sure.

Old 04-01-2013, 11:18 AM
Just ordered my Clazzio's yesterday. Got my order in on the last day before they bumped the custom orders up $100. I ordered Dark Grey Body/Dark Grey Insert/White Stitch Diamond Quilt/White Stitch Honda Headrest Embroidery. 8-12 weeks and I will have detailed photos and a write up with my review. It will be posted in the thread in my signature.

Old 04-03-2013, 12:43 AM
Another Aussie

Originally Posted by Li2099
Just received mine. Black/ Black leather for GE8.

Will post pics tonight once I have them installed.

Delivery took 10 days as I'm from Australia.
Bought it from Jennifer who was more than helpful.
Hi. I'm in Australia too. Did you use Bean Garage? If not, who/where is Jennifer and what did postage cost you?
Regards
Peter

Old 05-02-2013, 09:04 PM
I'd like to address something to all of you about the Clazzio business down in Florida ran by Jennifer. They are the absolute most unprofessional business I have ever dealt with. Took 18 weeks for my Clazzios to come in, and this is after I hounded her ass over and over again because she wasn't acknowledging me or my concern for my seatcovers. And guess what? They sent me the wrong ones. So okay, mistakes were made, then even bigger mistakes were made. That's fine, so I called her up and told her I got somebody else's order, and instead of calling me back she left an email saying she'd try to find out who got my order and if they can't find them they'll refund my money or make another set just like the ones I ordered back in NOVEMBER. SO, I waited and she never got back to me, wrote her a couple polite emails in regards to the whereabouts of my covers and I never heard from her again. Well as of this week I've gotten the Better Business Beareau involved and it could take up to 72 hours until I here back from them so 22+ weeks later I'm still playing the waiting game and I anticipate on calling their main headquaters AGAIN in Cali tomorrow to tell them about my experience with them. It's a shame Clazzio's name has to be dragged through the dirt because of that business located down south but they'll learn and eventually shut it down for good I hope because no one else should have to go through what I went through. I paid $399, and they're very lucky I didn't pay a dollar more because it would actually qualitfy as a small claims case and it could end up in court. Infact on the BBB site they already had 1 complaint. So if anybody is looking for Clazzio's once again, DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SITE>>>>Clazzio Seat Covers, Seat Covers
This one is acceptable from what the guy at the main HQ told me>>>>Clazzio Seat Covers - Customizable Leather Seat Covers - FREE SHIPPING on orders over $350

And to the other person they screwed over, I have your covers and will gladly mail them to you with the proof of your order #, because I'm sure they won't do a damn thing about it and will ignore you too....so far they've put no interest or concern in getting yours back to you.
They are all PVC black w/ gray inserts and blue stitching.
And if somebody else received mine, I got black on black suede with light blue stitching.
Purchase carefully folks!

Last edited by BlueRaspberryFit; 05-02-2013 at 09:10 PM.
Old 05-02-2013, 09:12 PM
5 Year Member
Wow! Wow! Wow! Sorry buddy. Hope it all works out.

I'll add. If anyone needs Clazzio's, get them from Bean Garage. Spencer will take good care of you. Clazzio Seat Covers | Accessories | Lowering Springs | Scion | Nissan | Honda

Old 05-02-2013, 09:15 PM
Originally Posted by 2012FitFan
Wow! Wow! Wow! Sorry buddy. Hope it all works out.

I'll add. If anyone needs Clazzio's, get them from Bean Garage. Spencer will take good care of you. Clazzio Seat Covers | Accessories | Lowering Springs | Scion | Nissan | Honda
Thanks buddy I hope so too! I am absolutely RIPPED over this

Old 05-02-2013, 09:53 PM
Originally Posted by BlueRaspberryFit
... DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SITE>>>>Clazzio Seat Covers, Seat Covers
This one is acceptable from what the guy at the main HQ told me>>>>Clazzio Seat Covers - Customizable Leather Seat Covers - FREE SHIPPING on orders over $350
About a month ago, I had wanted to see if I could get samples and stumbled upon the second site you have, and they sent me samples (actually, two whole kits.) They contacted me asking what I thought of the kits, and even offered a discount for helping with a survey. There were multiple points of contact, but they were all helpful and courteous. (Had they not offered me a discount, I would've went with Bean Garage!)

Old 05-03-2013, 02:52 AM
Banned
Using Better Business Bureau is simple and easy to do online here:

https://www.bbb.org/file-a-complaint/

I was having a running 7 month email battle with my prescription meds people at CVS caremark. Finally had enough and went the BBB complaint route and the case was settled after about 3 days compared with 7 months on my own.

There is another way for some disputes the Federal Trade Commission (FTC). Not sure if this case would fit their system but it wouldn't hurt to try.

https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/

Old 05-04-2013, 11:25 AM
That white/cream is really nice.... I probably would get that if they offered Tidewater Blue or even a baseball glove colored material.
Unfortunately its just a black/black/black for me...
-bix

Old 05-04-2013, 05:39 PM
Originally Posted by loudbang
Using Better Business Bureau is simple and easy to do online here:

https://www.bbb.org/file-a-complaint/

I was having a running 7 month email battle with my prescription meds people at CVS caremark. Finally had enough and went the BBB complaint route and the case was settled after about 3 days compared with 7 months on my own.

There is another way for some disputes the Federal Trade Commission (FTC). Not sure if this case would fit their system but it wouldn't hurt to try.

https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/
I may have to because i haven't heard from them yet! Thanks!

Old 05-05-2013, 10:34 AM
sorry to hear that BRF

as for me, I'm hoping to get them in a week or two from bean garage

Old 05-05-2013, 12:54 PM
If I do however get my money back I'll just invest in a pair from bean garage they seem to be a good value.

Quick Reply: Post your Clazzio Seat Covers - Let's see the color combos out there