Fit Interior Modifications Discussion area for interior modifications including seats, steering wheels, upholstery and gauges

Post your Clazzio Seat Covers - Let's see the color combos out there

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2012, 04:43 AM
It will be worth it though

Old 04-19-2012, 07:57 PM
5 Year Member
I'm at week 13 of my 8-10 week wait... apparently stuck in customs.

Old 04-20-2012, 12:01 AM
Originally Posted by komafit
I'm at week 13 of my 8-10 week wait... apparently stuck in customs.
Oh man... That is not what I wanted to hear. Hope mine doesn't encounter the same problem.

Old 04-20-2012, 10:03 PM
Got my clazzio's in. Hopefully if it's not raining tomorrow I'll be able to put them in.

Old 04-21-2012, 12:50 PM
5 Year Member
Got the rears done, had to move and remount my amps so it took me a bit longer but in general the rears go on a LOT faster.

I love them!

Old 04-21-2012, 12:53 PM
5 Year Member
Looks great! They do give the interior a luxurious look.

Old 04-22-2012, 01:11 PM
I just got mine installed. Having a hard time with the front headrests, those things fit so tight I cant get the j/L hook together. Giving it some time to stretch then will retry. I'll post the pics in a little while.

Question for you all: Anyone know what you are supposed to clean these things with? I know with leather you could use leather cleaner/conditioner. I have the vinyl, what should you use to clean these and do you need to condition them like you would with leather?

Old 04-22-2012, 01:31 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Bodhi1
I just got mine installed. Having a hard time with the front headrests, those things fit so tight I cant get the j/L hook together. Giving it some time to stretch then will retry. I'll post the pics in a little while.

Question for you all: Anyone know what you are supposed to clean these things with? I know with leather you could use leather cleaner/conditioner. I have the vinyl, what should you use to clean these and do you need to condition them like you would with leather?
Yep, the headrests are fun, fun, fun. I found the rear rests to be more difficult.

Clean them with a damp towel only. They'll look perfect. I wouldn't use any cleaners. Looking forward to your pics!

Old 04-22-2012, 02:20 PM
Originally Posted by 2012FitFan
Yep, the headrests are fun, fun, fun. I found the rear rests to be more difficult.

Clean them with a damp towel only. They'll look perfect. I wouldn't use any cleaners. Looking forward to your pics!
So you don't put anything on them as far as sun/ray protection like you would with leather? I figured they would need something since they came with oil on them already to protect them while they were stored.

My pics will have to wait because it's all raining out so the pictures are coming out too dark.

The rear rests were pretty easy on mine, I felt like they fit a little looser than my front rests. I'll fight with those later.

Old 04-22-2012, 03:06 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Bodhi1
So you don't put anything on them as far as sun/ray protection like you would with leather? I figured they would need something since they came with oil on them already to protect them while they were stored.
I remember someone asking Spencer about cleaning them and he said only a damp towel.

I found the post:

Originally Posted by Bean_Garage
Clazzio recommends against any "cleaning chemicals" because some might be too harsh and may prematurely fade it. A damp cloth with water will do the job.

Old 04-22-2012, 03:08 PM
That's good. Saves money too lol.

Old 04-22-2012, 04:50 PM
5 Year Member
A 10:1 ratio water to a mild soap should be all that would be needed for these seat covers, and it should be diluted enough to not harm them. That is what I plan on using unless there is a spill of some sort with a sugar based item, then I will use my D103 from Megs diluted appropriately for that type of clean up.

A good final rinse/wipe down after the above should remove any residue as long as you are methodical about it. And they should be clean and ready for whats next!

Old 04-27-2012, 01:10 AM
I'm @ 10 weeks today...want them sooo bad

Old 05-03-2012, 08:19 PM
5 Year Member
I got mine on Tuesday after ordering them mid Jan. Will be installing them hopefully this weekend.

Color combo is Black/Black with Blue stitching. All PVC.

Old 05-04-2012, 11:07 AM
5 Year Member
Will be worth the wait! Post pics when done installing.

Old 05-05-2012, 01:28 AM
Originally Posted by obd1integ
Kinda bummed out cause I just found out that I have to wait 8-10 weeks for mine...
I'm kinda bum I'll be replacing my seats with sparco seats it's going to be bittersweet. I love my clazzios

Old 05-16-2012, 03:37 PM
5 Year Member
I have to say that I am impressed how much better our car looks with the Clazzio seats. The stock fabric looks weak and does not do justice to the car. With the Clazzio, it looks much more luxurious and they add a bit of sportiness look.

If I can afford them one day, I'll probably get them. My only issue is that, on the back, I have 2 child seats. I would be very anxious to put the child seats on Clazzios.

Old 05-16-2012, 03:42 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by spookyneo
I have to say that I am impressed how much better our car looks with the Clazzio seats. The stock fabric looks weak and does not do justice to the car. With the Clazzio, it looks much more luxurious and they add a bit of sportiness look.

If I can afford them one day, I'll probably get them. My only issue is that, on the back, I have 2 child seats. I would be very anxious to put the child seats on Clazzios.
I finally got my Clazzios and installed them last weekend and they look even better than I expected. Now for them to gas off... Don't know why you'd be anxious about putting the child seats on them? Because it might scuff them or something? Better that than the actual car fabric I'd think.

Old 05-16-2012, 03:46 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by komafit
I finally got my Clazzios and installed them last weekend and they look even better than I expected. Now for them to gas off... Don't know why you'd be anxious about putting the child seats on them? Because it might scuff them or something? Better that than the actual car fabric I'd think.
Because the stock fabric can't be replaced but the Clazzios can ? Is that your point ?

Please post pictures

Old 05-17-2012, 02:32 PM
Any tips on putting the front driver seat (butt part) in and making it look good in the back with the side air bag wire?

Right now, the part that slides through the gap in the top and bottom of the seat pulls unevenly through the seat center due to the wire.

Quick Reply: Post your Clazzio Seat Covers - Let's see the color combos out there