Fit Photos & Videos Threads for displaying photos and videos of the Honda Fit/Jazz

My First Strip Teaser :)

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2008, 02:07 PM
I seriously don't understand why anyone would bother trying to get more HP/TQ out of these cars. Especially N/A.

I guess I'm one of the very few who actually enjoys having a 30+MPG 'around town' car.

Old 03-20-2008, 02:11 PM
wow!! dats looks great !!! i wanna get me one of those but not enuff dinero yet, will this work with the Emanage Ultimate ?
goodluck in ur project on april!! i hope u get some real good gains on dat shit!!! lucky bastard

Old 03-20-2008, 04:39 PM
Push My Button
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by ImPuLsIvE.ca
I seriously don't understand why anyone would bother trying to get more HP/TQ out of these cars. Especially N/A.

I guess I'm one of the very few who actually enjoys having a 30+MPG 'around town' car.

Mostly for fun I easily get 30mpg around town, my car has gotten as much as 42mpg on the highway even with some of my mods.

I plan to see how my Fit does to and from Vancouver for mileage. I don't think I will be seeing a signfigant drop to be honest.

Originally Posted by NotraFit
wow!! dats looks great !!! i wanna get me one of those but not enuff dinero yet, will this work with the Emanage Ultimate ?
goodluck in ur project on april!! i hope u get some real good gains on dat shit!!! lucky bastard
Should work with the Emanage Ultimate no problem. This intake manifold is only up for pre-order at the moment from Weapon-R.

Originally Posted by spoonek4
Maybe the guys down here in Vancouver should organize another meet. Any suggestions smatts?
I am just getting Ben to confirm when he will be around, mostl likely my car will be down at the shop on April 19th. If you guys are doing a coffee meet that evening I could probably swing by and show it off a bit.

Originally Posted by Jshepsa
I'm curious 2 see how it moves the power band around. Are the runners longer or shorter than stock. Ihave yet 2 remove my cover to looks at the stock mani.
I will take a ruler to it tonight and maybe make a quick sketch showing the key dimensions

Thanks to everybody for your comments I can take you Calgary guys out for a spin at our late April meet!

Last edited by Sugarphreak; 03-20-2008 at 05:22 PM.
Old 03-20-2008, 04:42 PM
Retired Moderator
I get 30MPG with my driving

Old 03-20-2008, 06:00 PM
Posts in the NUUDE
Retired Moderator
Originally Posted by ImPuLsIvE.ca

Im willing to bet the car will get better MPG with the intake mani; because its going to run lean.
With all my mods I manage 33-35mpg city every tank.

I really want to see dynos with AFR's with this thing on. Not the dynos supplied by WR. I want real dynos from real people. Not the company.

Seeing the intake mani now, it looks kinda ugly. Why didnt they make it smooth at all? I see some pipes with a rectangle on them.

Old 03-20-2008, 09:00 PM
Originally Posted by Mx6GT89
Im willing to bet the car will get better MPG with the intake mani; because its going to run lean.
With all my mods I manage 33-35mpg city every tank.

I really want to see dynos with AFR's with this thing on. Not the dynos supplied by WR. I want real dynos from real people. Not the company.

Seeing the intake mani now, it looks kinda ugly. Why didnt they make it smooth at all? I see some pipes with a rectangle on them.
I was wondering the same thing. And you cant use your Manifold cover either from the looks of it.

Old 03-20-2008, 09:24 PM
5 Year Member
You do have to remember this is a fabricated sheet metal manifold. It's goal is performance, not looks. If looks is your goal, wait for someone to make a cast aluminum piece.

Old 03-21-2008, 12:25 AM
Finally saw the pics.

Looks pimp and looking forward to seeing this in person next weekend

Old 03-21-2008, 02:17 PM
Posts in the NUUDE
Retired Moderator
Originally Posted by GAFIT
You do have to remember this is a fabricated sheet metal manifold. It's goal is performance, not looks. If looks is your goal, wait for someone to make a cast aluminum piece.
True, but theres a lot of aftermarket manifolds that are WAY nicer and still perform the same. Are they offered for the Fit? No

Im just saying the top half could have looked a little smoother.

Old 03-21-2008, 02:52 PM
Originally Posted by Mx6GT89
True, but theres a lot of aftermarket manifolds that are WAY nicer and still perform the same. Are they offered for the Fit? No

Yea I agree with Mx6 the finish could have been a little more smoother there are other aftermarket manifold's that do come a little nicer for the price... but as he said maybe the pics dont do it justice....

but man!!!! i wanted to be the first to get the mani, or the race headers but two freakers beat me too it... Im gonna try and see if i can their race header soon though

Old 03-21-2008, 03:14 PM
Frequent FitFreak Poster
Sugar get sum installed pics up ASAP! subscribed...

Old 03-21-2008, 10:23 PM
5 Year Member
Maybe its just me, but what's the point of the Intake Manifold? especially on N/A?

Old 03-22-2008, 10:39 AM
Push My Button
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by REXXXXXXXXX
Sugar get sum installed pics up ASAP! subscribed...
Damn you guys are really putting the pressure on me!!

Right now my car has a date with JDmish to have my new brake pads & T1R brake lines put in (oh maybe if weather permits I will through on the summer tires) on April 12. I was going to do the manifold at the same time, but Weapon-R recommends a fuel tune for this product so I am just going to wait until the following weekend when I am down in Vancouver having other stuff put into the car to have it installed.

Maybe its just me, but what's the point of the Intake Manifold? especially on N/A?
You are supposed to get some reasonable gains in an NA setup on this car with the manifold. Plus it looks so damn cool, it will match my mirror chrome Fujita intake

The welds are actually pretty smooth on this manifold, it is hard to get an appreciation for it without seeing it up close. It does have kind of a rugged look to it, but once it is actually installed onto the engine I am sure it is going to stand out as something special.

Old 03-22-2008, 11:55 AM
5 Year Member
Are you going high compression? or at least FI? otherwise I would advise against a mod like this. If those runners are longer, or wider, you're gonna end up just raising your rev limit higher to yield gains. Its the sucking through a big straw analogy that I'm sure you've heard before. If you're not raising your compression or supplying your motor with a source of sucking (high compression) or blowing (turbo) then theres really no gain.

Theres a reason mods go i/h/e/c and so on. I don't mean to denounce this mod, it looks great. But coming from modding ls-vtec and boosted d16's.. I'm fairly certain its not gonna yield favorable gains. But I don't know your ultimate plan for your motor and I didn't check to see what you're already running.

Old 04-01-2008, 01:47 PM
Honda Fit Forums Moderator
I'm probably going to just pop by the shop on the day this is happening. Hopefully Sugarphreak can confirm the date he's going to be in for this.

Old 04-01-2008, 02:42 PM
5 Year Member
yeah let us know how it idles and what the power is like after install

Old 04-05-2008, 02:39 PM
Have you installed it yet?

I have a few available right now in Hong Kong, i can ship to wherever..

Old 04-23-2008, 09:39 PM
5 Year Member
Tagged for interest.....

Old 04-25-2008, 08:21 PM
Master FitFaker. CHEA!
ahhhh it looks awesome!
yes i'm excited for the dyno results!

Old 04-25-2008, 11:44 PM
5 Year Member
what is status of the install on this...any feeling on diff with the new manifold on..
how does it sound