Fit Photos & Videos Threads for displaying photos and videos of the Honda Fit/Jazz

Pics of my cars.... sleeping with the enemy :)

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2008, 11:16 PM
Originally Posted by Darkstars
Do you have any pics of his setup? Or a cardomain or anything? I've never heard of or seen anyone try to use a 99 fuel rail on an Eco, in fact the early ecos try to get the 03+ eco fuel rails. Also I've never head of anyone using a JR supercharger on an eco, I know they had it for the 2.4 but it pretty much flopped, everyone went with the charger straight from GM cause it was warrantied plus came with a flash so it could run a 2 bar map. I'm interested to see some more info on his setup.

Anyways, the Silver one I bought new, started as a daily driver, started modding it, eventually turned into more or less a weekend/show car. So I bought the tan one to be a daily driver. Well I went out to a few Auto X events with some friends and got hooked. I lost all interest in car shows, one thing led to another next thing you know the Silver cav was almost stock with the stereo in it being used as a daily driver and all the go fast parts went to the far lighter tan cav. After about 6 monthes of using the silver one as a DD I decieded to sell it and bought my Fit. I got tired of having a small coupe as a daily driver. and BTW the Silver and tan are both 04's.
I'll send him an email, and I should be seeing my buddy (whom is the one that knows the guy with the s/c setup) tomorrow. I'm sure he has pictures, at least the "For Sale" pictures. let ya know.

Old 04-12-2008, 11:35 PM
Originally Posted by cavie187
I'll send him an email, and I should be seeing my buddy (whom is the one that knows the guy with the s/c setup) tomorrow. I'm sure he has pictures, at least the "For Sale" pictures. let ya know.
OK, so apparently it was a 02-Eco rail with some "modifications" from a Hahn turbo kit...? That's not what he told me before, so sorry for the confusion. It was a 2.3 pulley m62 and the Manifold was a modified ld9 machined at Action Race Fab. (????). If I would have known all of that before I would have never said anything. Sounds like a cheap option abortion job to me now. Glad i didn't try to get anyone to buy it.

He said he will send an email to get a thread on the pictures of the setup. Now I am curious to see it too.