Gauge Interest in a Fit Product or Group Buy Use this sub-forum to gauge market interest in your Product or Group Buy.
If you decide to sell a Product or proceed with your Group Buy, create your listing in our Non-Fit Vendor Group Buys and Product Sales area.
If you decide to become a forum sponsor with "FIT Vendor" title, please Contact Us for details.

PufferFit stickers are GO!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2008, 04:27 PM
No, that would be all me Just want to ensure EVERYONE who wants a Pufferfit decal (and seriously, who wouldn't???) can do so via whatever payment method they are most comfortable with....

Originally Posted by manxman
Hey Rae,

I hope that I didn't lead you into this. The fees that you quoted didn't sound bad, but the restriction of 5 transaction certainly did sound bad. I will still send you a check to hold the order until the check clears. That will make room in your PayPal acct. for someone else to use. Thanks again for all of your efforts. You SHOULD charge enough to make a profit (but then of course IB would ream you on vendor's fees-- avoid that!).

Old 11-24-2008, 04:40 PM
5 Year Member
Yes. You can all thank FitCanada Girl and yourselves, frankly for making me reconsider.

Old 11-24-2008, 04:40 PM
...oh and I think everyone should reward CrystalFiveMT's very generous nature with + rep! Just click on the balance sign to the top right of his name to do this.

I know, I know, "who cares about rep" but apparently it's a BIG thing to him.... (friendly rivalry, friendly rivalry)

Old 11-24-2008, 04:56 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by FitCanada_Girl
...oh and I think everyone should reward CrystalFiveMT's very generous nature with + rep! Just click on the balance sign to the top right of his name to do this.

I know, I know, "who cares about rep" but apparently it's a BIG thing to him.... (friendly rivalry, friendly rivalry)
While you're at it, don't forget to plus rep FitCanada Girl who in all seriousness not only is responsible for the idea for this campaign but also has assisted me throughout the stages of this even until now.

If it wasn't for FitCanada Girl I would be probably enjoying a café latte outside after a 2 hour lunch right about now. Instead I'm here.

Hehe. I'm kidding. But seriously, you can show your appreciation by upper her reps. She always wants to keep her rep power higher than mine, since she values it so much.

Old 11-24-2008, 05:00 PM
Banned
Hopefully i can get some rep too haha

Old 11-24-2008, 05:04 PM
Oh but he really isn't kidding. Very long process and he's been extremely patient with all my "input". Now he's up to the wazoo in orders oh and yes, he DOES have a day job! So sure, my idea and I've helped along the way as much as I could but let's not forget who has to do the actual work!

Come on, you know it's all about who gets to the "Someone who spends her/his life on Fitfreak" title first! Hmm...look who has a serious lead!
Rep points are SO yesterday....

Originally Posted by CrystalFiveMT
While you're at it, don't forget to plus rep FitCanada Girl who in all seriousness not only is responsible for the idea for this campaign but also has assisted me throughout the stages of this even until now.

If it wasn't for FitCanada Girl I would be probably enjoying a café latte outside after a 2 hour lunch right about now. Instead I'm here.

Hehe. I'm kidding. But seriously, you can show your appreciation by upper her reps. She always wants to keep her rep power higher than mine, since she values it so much.

Last edited by FitCanada_Girl; 11-24-2008 at 05:06 PM.
Old 11-24-2008, 05:04 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by john@JM Graphics
Yes, you see? FitCanada Girl and myself are not the only ones fixated on rep power. JM Graphics is the man responsible for the wonderful print quality you're getting.

Thank you JM Graphics!

Old 11-24-2008, 05:06 PM
Already sent!

Originally Posted by john@JM Graphics

Old 11-24-2008, 05:07 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by FitCanada_Girl
Oh but he really isn't kidding. Very long process and he's been extremely patient with all my "input". Now he's up to the wazoo in orders oh and yes, he DOES have a day job! So sure, my idea and I've helped along the way as much as I could but let's not forget who has to do the actual work!

Come up, you know it's all about who gets to the "Someone who spends her/his life on Fitfreak" title first! Hmm...look who has a serious lead!
Rep points are SO yesterday....
It's not fair, since women are almost 3 times more verbal than men. OF COURSE you'll have more posts than me.

Old 11-24-2008, 05:10 PM
You DO realize that we're writing and not talking, right?

It's not fair, since women are almost 3 times more verbal than men. OF COURSE you'll have more posts than me.

Old 11-24-2008, 05:17 PM
5 Year Member
Same thing. It all comes from the mind and ends either in the air or on the keyboard.

Old 11-24-2008, 05:29 PM
Oh ok, wise one. Don't think I don't see what you're doing here, posting anything and everything to up your rep points! So transparent....

Hey, when do we get to see option #1 or #2 in a different color? Mind you I'm all over the orange, but it would be nice to see Pufferfit in say a blue variation, no? See what a big help I am?

Same thing. It all comes from the mind and ends either in the air or on the keyboard.

Old 11-24-2008, 05:35 PM
5 Year Member
Maybe when someone requests a different color. Think about it, if I show a blue one in option 1, then someone will ask to see a turquoise one, then another will request to see a brown option #3. It will be never-ending. You see? Let's not start an avalanche!

Old 11-24-2008, 05:39 PM
Sounds like someone here should send CrystalFiveMT a request, pronto! We need to see Pufferfit in a different color variation so people can get a better idea of what's possible. We've only seen him in orange so I think blue would be pretty nice, IMHO. Come on folks...make the request!

Maybe when someone requests a different color. Think about it, if I show a blue one in option 1, then someone will ask to see a turquoise one, then another will request to see a brown option #3. It will be never-ending. You see? Let's not start an avalanche!

Old 11-24-2008, 05:40 PM
5 Year Member
All right, all right!!! Fine! I'll do one up quick and post. Just hold your horses.

Old 11-24-2008, 05:47 PM
5 Year Member
Here's a blue to match the Blue Sensation. I intentionally did it so the blue is a close match to the actual car color, but IMO I think it would look better as a lighter blue.

Name:  blue4color.jpg
Views: 75
Size:  332.2 KB

Old 11-24-2008, 05:48 PM
5 Year Member
Well, it actually looks pretty bright posted here, whereas my art is darker. But be assured that what will come from printing is what I actually send, not necessarily how it looks here.

Old 11-24-2008, 05:49 PM
See folks, this is pretty much how I've "helped" with this entire process. Resistance is futile...geez, think you'd have realized that by now CrystalFiveMT!

All right, all right!!! Fine! I'll do one up quick and post. Just hold your horses.

Old 11-24-2008, 05:52 PM
5 Year Member
......evil!

Old 11-24-2008, 05:53 PM
I'd have to agree. That's like a Ka-POW blue. I don't think exactly matching the Fit's body color is adviseable or really what would look best. "My" orange Pufferfit will look fabulous on my car, even though it doesn't EXACTLY match the Orange Revolution color. All about what looks best, right?

Guess some could like this blue but IMHO, way too dark. Try #2 now ok?

Here's a blue to match the Blue Sensation. I intentionally did it so the blue is a close match to the actual car color, but IMO I think it would look better as a lighter blue.

Quick Reply: PufferFit stickers are GO!!