General Fit Talk General Discussion on the Honda Fit/Jazz.

never gonna believe this...hit and run!

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2007, 12:14 AM
5 Year Member
never gonna believe this...hit and run!

i couldnt make this up if i tried. tonight i had to go to my brothers house near draffenville for a family Christmas tradition. seth was on his way to his gf's house in calvert so i followed him down i24 until exit 16. he goes left towards 62 and i was about to follow him cause i hate 68 but since my brother lives on 68 it would be a couple minutes quicker so i hang a right. about the time i get my car into fifth gear at about 50-60 mph i notice the oncoming car was crossed over the yellow line. SMACK!!! she hit my mirror sending it into my door/window. sounded like a f'in shotgun was fired inside my car. i lost control briefly but pulled into the little bp country store and called 911 while the bitch kept driving. the deputy showed up and asked a few questions then he put on his rain hat and vest and took off up and down 68 on foot looking for car parts. he found remains of a champaign colored side mirror with a ford stamp on the back. a call came through on his radio a little while later of an accident on old benton road, he thought it may be the same person so he went to check it out and said he would call me later. my brother and dad came and we put some plastic and duct tape on the window so i could get it to my parents house in their garage. the deputy called me back and found out it was the same lady. she was on xanex pain pills and pretty messed up. he got her on a few felons like leaving the scene, she tried to take some pills so tampering with evidence and posession, she is sitting in jail as i write this. when they patted her down, he found a hidden urinal cake in her shirt that she said was a present from work, aka stolen from work. why she hid it in her shirt is beyond me. here is the fantastic news of the night, they dont think she has any insurance! she was to messed up to prove that she did or didnt so they are gonna have to investigate that. im f'in furious, not only did it scare the shit out of me and mess up my new car that dont even have 1700 miles on it yet, im probabaly gonna have to go to court to testify, but now i MAY have to pay my $500 deductible. if i do, i may sue the shit out of her. sorry for the long post, good night dear diary.

p.s. guess what her name was? Rota. (im serious)

Old 12-10-2007, 12:20 AM
...........cliffs?

Old 12-10-2007, 12:31 AM
5 Year Member
haha sorry for the long post. cliffs are as follows: crazy pill poppin bitch smacks my car head on and continues on her merry drugged up way until she crashed her car later and the sheriffs dept arrests her.

Old 12-10-2007, 12:31 AM
Official Fit Blogger of FitFreak
5 Year Member
holy crap. despite the smack on the side of the car, glad to hear you're
physically ok.

i think you'll be fine with the insurance. call up your agent and let
your insurance handle the mess with her insurance. call the police
and get the lady's info including her insurance so that your agent can
do the paper work... if your agent is nice, he/she might do that for you.

ive seen people on medication driving erratically. it's like they are
complete ghosts or something out of control. no brain to the body.
extremely dangerous.

Old 12-10-2007, 12:33 AM
5 Year Member
you didnt read the bottem. NO INSURANCE! ahhhhh! ill figure somethin out. if i have to pay for anything ill probabaly sue the shit outta her, one of my patients is a lawyer.

Old 12-10-2007, 01:04 AM
5 Year Member
dude sorry to hear that... it really sux at least your ok and they got the bitch... i would def sue the shit outta her... dumb bitch you would have an easy case... i hope she is having fun rotting in jail...

Old 12-10-2007, 01:16 AM
5 Year Member
urinal cake??? hmmm....remind me of the time I went to the Chicago Police Department to report a dispute against a towing company. I went to the bathroom to take a leak and on the wall was a sign that said, "Please do not eat the urinal cakes". haha...

sorry to hear about your encounter. At least they got the person.

Old 12-10-2007, 02:08 AM
Really sucks. I hope the whole ordeal can be worked out to get your car fixed. Jeesh crazy Bishes. LOL a urinal cake in her pocket.

Old 12-10-2007, 09:36 AM
5 Year Member
YIKES!

Damn ... my doctor just put me on Xanax. Told me not to take it when I need to drive. I'll make sure that I do not ever take it before driving.

I have a lawsuit pending on my October 19th roll over. I'm still very much shaking up. Hopefully though, I'll get enough loot to fit out the Fit. And ... maybe buy a house closer to work too.

Old 12-10-2007, 10:44 AM
Yikes, check with your insurance but the deductible is usually lower for uninsured motorist.
Glad to hear it was nothing too serious.

Old 12-10-2007, 11:53 AM
I feel your pain, literally. You might have read my thread about a drunk driver who turned left right in front of me and smashed up my new fit with only 2200 miles on it.

Do you have uninsured motorist coverage? If you do, in theory there's no deductible for it.

Old 12-10-2007, 10:44 PM
5 Year Member
i talked to my ins today, if she doesnt have ins i will have to pay the $500 deductible. this saddens me. i guess i dont get to do any Christmas shopping this year. if she doesnt have any, im really wanting to sue her. i think this happens to often and people just let it slide cause its convenient for them, F that! im mad and want to teach skanks a freakin lesson. im probabaly gonna at least ask what lawyer fees are and i know i would win. anyways, my glass should be put in tomorrow so i can drive it again. it was towed to a friends body shop this afternoon. i hate my moms car, i want my fit.

Old 12-11-2007, 02:10 AM
Supervillain
5 Year Member
man that is a horrible story. u should get your money from that lady if you have to pay $500 deductible. that must have been scary getting your sideview smacked off by an oncoming car.

Old 12-11-2007, 10:09 PM
5 Year Member
it sounded like someone fired a gun in my ear, scared the shit outta me. if she pays, she will pay a lot more than $500. the estimate is at $1200 and there is more scratches we found today so that will go up. im thinking about goin to the courthouse and putting a lein on her car and house and anything she has in her name so if she tries to sell anything i will get my money.

Old 12-11-2007, 10:13 PM
5 Year Member
sorry to hear, but being her name is Rota is kinda funny...hope you come out on top in the future

Old 12-12-2007, 10:26 AM
5 Year Member
Fukc Rota ..

Old 12-12-2007, 10:43 AM
Originally Posted by c_mack9
when they patted her down, he found a hidden urinal cake in her shirt that she said was a present from work, aka stolen from work.
Man your lucky she didnt hit you head on, that could have been nasty. What the heck is a urinal cake? Something you pee on? lol I don't think we use that term on the west coast.

Old 12-12-2007, 12:16 PM
5 Year Member
the urinal cake is that pink hockey puck shaped thing in the bottom of a urinal to make it smell good... lol

Old 12-12-2007, 01:14 PM
Supervillain
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by rekcah
What the heck is a urinal cake? Something you pee on? lol I don't think we use that term on the west coast.
hahah yeah and we do use that that term!

Old 12-12-2007, 02:24 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by rekcah
Man your lucky she didnt hit you head on, that could have been nasty. What the heck is a urinal cake? Something you pee on? lol I don't think we use that term on the west coast.
i use to sell industrial supplies, that was, in all honesty, the name on the box. i swear.

we found new damage. there is scratches form the shattered glass on the back seat door, quarter panel, and gas door. a new estimate is in order.