General Fit Talk General Discussion on the Honda Fit/Jazz.

Official "ZOMG I saw a fit!!!" thread

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2007, 05:00 PM
Reckah - Was that you I saw on Pacific Avenue today?

Old 04-16-2007, 10:00 PM
Originally Posted by Black Widow g2
Reckah - Was that you I saw on Pacific Avenue today?
Not me I was home today. Just made a quick trip to the post office to get my new spoon ant.

Old 04-17-2007, 01:21 AM
Originally Posted by rekcah
Not me I was home today. Just made a quick trip to the post office to get my new spoon ant.
wow, that's wierd. I saw a BOM Fit Sport with the plates that said it was from Oak Grove. lol How funny!

Old 04-17-2007, 06:26 AM
Originally Posted by Black Widow g2
wow, that's wierd. I saw a BOM Fit Sport with the plates that said it was from Oak Grove. lol How funny!
I used to live acrossed the street from UOP

Old 04-19-2007, 10:24 PM
I saw a Orange Sport at University of New Haven yesterday.

Old 04-30-2007, 03:13 PM
I have only seen 4 north of Denver in the last 10 months. Course being a SAHM, I don't get out much

Old 05-07-2007, 11:12 AM
ive never see them on the road... ive seen 2 diff. houses i drive by all the time, and theyre always in the driveway... in the exact same spot, almost as if they never drive them.... im still waiting on mine... still. damn, it.

Old 05-07-2007, 02:05 PM
5 Year Member
Talking

I see an Orange on on Angeles Crest Hwy every night going the other way, and there are 4 others at work. That's all I have seen.
AC
Yes I drive Angeles Crest Hwy from Palmdale to Tujunga every day.....

Old 05-07-2007, 02:10 PM
Frequent FitFreak Poster
Here in San Angelo, TX

3 white (including mine)
1-2 silver
1 blue
2 orange (including a friend's)

Old 05-07-2007, 02:26 PM
I was at Del Amo Mall yesterday in torrance and i was parked at pat and oscars, and when i came out, directly across from me, was a black mod fit sport! it had red wheels, and the licence plate with WUT in it. i keep seeing this one all over the place. (i do a major amount of driving for my job and personal so i see alot.)

ive also seen a Silver model in the parking lot for CRG Marine Labs next to my job. and theres always an orange model driving south on van ness that i always see.

who are you?!?!?!? lol!

Old 05-11-2007, 08:38 PM
Saw one!

Yesterday we saw a Silver Sport on Sheridan (in Denver CO), we honked and waved.

maybe not so rare.....

Old 05-11-2007, 11:10 PM
I saw four Sports in the span of an hour today in Memphis. One in my work parking lot (exact same as mine, Silver... someone apparently saw mine and figured they'd get the exact same thing), and nother one just like mine on the way to Sears. Another in the Sears parking lot (Blue), and another blue one in another parking lot. I swear I never saw a single one in this city before I bought mine last month, now they're everywhere.

Old 05-15-2007, 10:11 PM
since i have been wanting a fit i hardly ever saw them.. .ive had mine about 24hrs.. and ive seen three on the road.. its hilarious.. tthis is quite poss. the greatest car.. ever... (really)

Old 05-16-2007, 02:53 PM
Haha, I saw TWO today, one on my way to the mall, the other one I parked beside at the mall It was a BOM beauty, like the one I will be getting in a month, but it was automatic. I just couldn't take my eyes off it. I even called my husband at work to tell him I had seen two!! This is the first time here in Kentucky that I've seen a Fit anywhere else but the dealership lot It was quite a thrill!

And, the more I see them, the more I fall in love with their body styling. It's really a great-looking car!

I can't wait for mine!

Old 05-26-2007, 10:42 PM
Thursday I saw a red sport one at Ingles with a lady pumping Gas. I was on my way to work and she looked busy too so we did not talk. But I went back to the store today and came out and a guy and his son were checking out my fit and he told his son it was a hybrid and I had to explain it was not. (third time that happened... different people)

Last edited by loganjnt; 05-26-2007 at 10:44 PM.
Old 05-28-2007, 02:06 AM
5 Year Member
yeah it has the goofy mishapen hybrid form....soooooo many people mistake it for one.

which is cool i guess....

Old 05-28-2007, 12:32 PM
I saw a white Fit Sport at work. And saw a Silver Sport coming home from the store. That's two in Louisiana so far.

Old 05-28-2007, 04:01 PM
5 Year Member
I see them EVERYWHERE now. When we first got ours, back in September it was rare to see one for months at a time... now I see them everywhere, just saw 4 today driving around town.

Though to be fair... I have YET to see a Black Fit Sport with the Sport Grill accessory. Mine is still pretty unique in that respect. In fact, I've only seen one other black one... the blue and white seem to be the most popular, then orange, with silver lagging behind a bit.

What's up with Black? Such a great looking car in black too!

Old 05-28-2007, 04:36 PM
5 Year Member
yeah I mean they've been out on the market FOR OVER A YEAR NOW.

When I first got mine back last May they were like "hella" rare....now I see Base Fits like a dime a dozen. Sports are more rare but not like "OMG A FIT WTF?!?!?" rare .....

New XB's now those are the new "rare" "cool" car...Fit's are old news now.

unfortunately.

Come on Honda

Time for the Fit Si!
muhaha.

Old 05-28-2007, 06:48 PM
Exclamation Now THAT'S amazing....

So, like I have posted before, I rarely see them here in Denver where I live. Those that I have seen were blue or silver. I have only seen 1 BOM Fit in my neighborhood.

Now for the amazing part....

We went out of town for Memorial Day weekend (in our truck, no road trips for Penny til' she gets her bra ) and we visited my mom in Abiquiu, New Mexico. Hubby and I drove into Espanola for supplies and what did we see? A BOM Fit parked in a parking lot! I was shocked. Most of the vehicles in that area are trucks or SUVs. The next day we drove to Santa Fe for some mom & dad (no kiddos) quality time. As we were driving down Cerrillos Road there it was again!!! SAME car that we saw 50 miles north in Espanola. I knew it was the same car because it has a vanity plate.

Believe me, I looked for Fits on the entire trip and other than a Silver one outside of Colorado Springs, the BOM Fit was the only one I saw. You gotta admit it is pretty wierd to see the same car twice like that. I can see a Fit a mile away now

Happy Memorial Day Fit Peeps!

Quick Reply: Official "ZOMG I saw a fit!!!" thread