General Fit Talk General Discussion on the Honda Fit/Jazz.

Official "ZOMG I saw a fit!!!" thread

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2006, 01:52 PM
I saw a silver one down south last weekend when I was heading to the 'rents. Saw a white one yesterday (not you Sliver, it was up on Parmer, near 5pm), and there's a blue one at one of the buildings here at work I've seen twice.

They're still pretty rare, but I bet in a year, we'll see tons of them! Get yours now and personalize it, before EVERYONE ELSE has one!!

Old 09-06-2006, 10:56 AM
5 Year Member
I haven't seen a Fit in CT, except at the dealership, and that was a Base. Well, today as I was driving my very noisy (squeeky fan belt) '97 Kia Sportage... the Fit is slowly on its way... to teach my morning classes at Eastern Connecticut State University, I parked right next to a Red Base Fit. My first Fit sighting!!! Its so exciting!

Old 09-06-2006, 11:15 AM
I'm in Los Angeles and see more and more Fit around... I once saw a VBP Sport friend on freeway so I drove next to him, he notified me and follow me for like 2 miles before taking the exit

For me I don't care about how many Fit on the road because I know I'm driving my beloved car, that's good enough

Old 09-06-2006, 11:53 AM
I saw my first other fit Sat on my way to work

Old 09-06-2006, 12:01 PM
I've seen a bunch, including the 2 that I bought for 2 of my friends
Personally, I love having a car that isn't everywhere. In 02 I bought a Silver Celica GTS....and like 2 months later not only did I start to see Celicas everywhere, but 90% of them were SILVER too!@ I hated it@!
tre

Old 09-06-2006, 12:27 PM
My how times change...

I'm now starting to see more and more out there! Seen an orange one and a red one in my town, a blue one the other day when going out to lunch, a regular silver base one I see daily just over in the other parking lot, and now a black one on my commute! They're out there

Old 09-06-2006, 12:53 PM
Someone that spends his life on FitFreak.net
I think Honda decided to deliver them all to Ottawa. I see them EVERYWHERE (excluding the dealer lots). Most of them are the naked looking DX or LX.

Old 09-06-2006, 01:33 PM
A friend of mine got one the same time I did in April, so I've seen that one. I saw 2 in southern Maine in June and about 3 others out here in Western Massachusetts. Around here it seems like every other car is a Prius...

Old 09-06-2006, 08:44 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by b17gsr
I think Honda decided to deliver them all to Ottawa. I see them EVERYWHERE (excluding the dealer lots). Most of them are the naked looking DX or LX.
At least my LX doesn't have that "thing" on the roofline to get in the way of my car cover.

I can't wait for winter to start hearing the horror stories from Canadian Sport owners ripping off their low mounted cowlings.

Still only seen one BOM around Selkirk area.

Sorry, the naked looking description is lucky.

Old 09-06-2006, 10:58 PM
5 Year Member
I see 2 or 3 per week in Atlanta. I saw 2 different ones today in fact, although both were Silver.

Old 09-06-2006, 11:42 PM
Posts in the NUUDE
Retired Moderator
Ive seen 3 so far. 1 black Sport that a lady owned, another lady owned Sport this time in white. Also a silver Sport.

My friend said he saw a VBP Sport in front of his job (it was sitting at a light) and he said it looked sick. Just sittin there waiting for the light to change. He also has an orange Sport in his neighborhood.

Im normally a patient person. Not anymore since I ordered a Fit.

Old 09-09-2006, 10:38 AM
I've seen a whole bunch since I got mine in July. Well, not a whole bunch, but I went from seeing one occasionally to about 1 or 2 a week. The most popular colors around the Philly area are SSM and MR. I saw one on Wednesday going south on 202, SSM Sport, and last Friday, there was one at a bike store near the KOP mall with a bike rack on it, also SSM.

We need a Fit sightings thread, lol

Old 09-09-2006, 12:09 PM
I finally saw one in my town.

It was a SSM Base, but it was a travesty. It looks like it hadn't been washed in weeks, there were already a bunch of horrible political bumper stickers and band logos all over the rear - some were already peeling. I wanted to leave a note on the winshield that said "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO THIS POOR CAR?!"

The owner was definitely not a fit freak

Old 09-09-2006, 01:37 PM
June 2007 1st Place Fit of the Month Winner
5 Year Member
well i have seen 4 since april 1 base (red) 3 sports (red, white, and blue)...and then my managers black...the girl in the red sport was cute even though it was a glance cause some idiot was driving to slow in front of me

Old 09-09-2006, 01:50 PM
June 2007 1st Place Fit of the Month Winner
5 Year Member
oh and i saw a versa on the highway the other night...i really dont like the look to it...the fit is more attractive

Old 09-09-2006, 02:32 PM
5 Year Member
Ive seen white, orange, and black in the past 24 hours. All were sports.

Old 09-09-2006, 03:09 PM
Originally Posted by aallbbeerrtttttt
i've seen a shitload haha, my neighbor even has one, too bad sh'es a 50 year old philipino lady =P i wonder if she has a daughter =P
i'ved also seen a shitload of them myself, im in vancouver, Canada(northwest)..last week i saw 5( in a span of 30mins.)of them drive by on busy street while i was waiting for the wife to get airfare tickets.

and mostly older folks.....im 34(so, i dont know if that makes me one of the folks)

thanks

Old 09-09-2006, 06:14 PM
5 Year Member
My dealer told me that I had the ONLY Fit in San Diego! I believe him because mine is the only one that I have seen.

I have the back seat down and when people look inside they are surprised how roomy the fit is and want one. Then I tell them about the two month waiting list.

Old 09-09-2006, 11:09 PM
5 Year Member
one thing about the FIT, that is cool at the moment, is they are not common. there is a black one, that I pass now and then going to work in the morning, same commute time, we wave, his is a black std, mine is silver sport.
not seeing any, is not a sign of anything in particluar, other than there are none in view while you are driving. there could be one a 1/4 mile behind you, all while you are driving.

Old 09-10-2006, 02:04 AM
5 Year Member
Every time I go out at night, there is a new fit parked next to me. I've passed a few going up and down I-95. I know one person has an orange one a few blocks away from me. Its intresting to me that all the Fits I've seen have been sport models... and from what I can tell, all ATs.

Quick Reply: Official "ZOMG I saw a fit!!!" thread