General Fit Talk General Discussion on the Honda Fit/Jazz.

Waiting on a new Fit delivery?

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2011, 08:44 PM
5 Year Member
How Fun to actually see it on the delivery truck!---I am sure your daughter will be really excited once she gets behind the wheel and it dawns on her that this is really her car.
I do not understand about the "coating" thing. Are the black wheels a special order?

Old 10-27-2011, 08:45 PM
Originally Posted by TrungLam
When you "per-order" an automobile, do you negotiate the price/financing(is everything set in stone?) before taking delivery. What if you find an issue(scratch/dent), can you walk away from it?
I had to put $500.00 down to order one. Nothing was set in stone, so to speak, but when you order a specific color/model and call them every 4 days, I don't think they thought I would change my mind. They will not order one for you with no money down. A scratch or dent from the factory? They better fix it!

Old 10-27-2011, 08:53 PM
Originally Posted by sooznd
How Fun to actually see it on the delivery truck!---I am sure your daughter will be really excited once she gets behind the wheel and it dawns on her that this is really her car.
I do not understand about the "coating" thing. Are the black wheels a special order?
It's a protective coating all over the car to protect it from any
"stuff" it might come in contact with after it leaves the factory and before you get it....like road dirt, probably salt from the ocean. I just know they told me about it and it looks TOTALLY DIFFERENT after they wash it off.

They put the wheel covers on at the dealership.(the black things are the wheels)Name:  littlegiggler.gif
Views: 17
Size:  2.4 KB You see the sport model next to it has the jazzy sport alloy wheels. I hate the wheels on the Base. I hope I can get a good deal sometime to replace the silver wheel covers/hub caps with some nice wheels.