VCMC Novice Championship autocross event#2

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2009, 07:04 PM
5 Year Member
VCMC Novice Championship autocross event#2

Weather is getting nicer & warmer finally. Really like to see if anyone here wanna come check out/participate in the VCMC Novice Championship event that's coming up on May 24th(this coming Sunday)?

2009 NCT #2 - Sunday May 24th - VCMC Forums sponsored by PDM Racing

As u guys can see in the link above. It's not expensive to participate in autocross at all. Plus u don't have to have bling bling race tires in order to partipate in one of these events. Autocross events are divided into many different class so all u do is run with the guys who's gonna be in the same class. Here's a link to the SCCA(Sports Car Club of America)'s 2009 solo2 rulebook:

http://cms.scca.com/documents/Solo_R...Solo_Rules.pdf

Autocross is a great way to learn & practice your driving PLUS try out your car after adjustments/modification's been done. All the runs are timed so u will know if u did better or worse. There's a very very slim chance of crashing/flipping your car coz u can hit are pylons really. So I really won't worry about the ICBC issue.

If anyone here wanna come out spectate the event, let me know! There's no cost to come in & check out the event & get rides on different cars. U will see something like my Fit to something like a Porsche 911 or GT3 etc.

If u guys have any questions about how to join & what to do etc feel free to post up! I will try my best to answer all the questions!

Old 05-17-2009, 09:57 PM
5 Year Member
I'll be there to watch...

Old 05-17-2009, 09:59 PM
5 Year Member
Cool man! Guess your friend can give u direction? Or I think u can find the direction in the link above.

Old 05-19-2009, 10:32 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by spoonek4
Cool man! Guess your friend can give u direction? Or I think u can find the direction in the link above.
I don't know if my JDM front end can hold up to the trip there. Right now the front end is held up with strings and custom made brackets. that's why there are big gaps. I'm waiting for the JDM Upper/Side brackets and JDM radiator support from a friend who lives in Japan. should be here by next week. then it's back in the bodyshop again for the final front conversion assembly.