Honda Fit Dealer Reviews Here is your chance to vent bad experiences with your local dealer or praise them for exceptional service! Please include the Dealer name, City, State and Country in the Title of your post. Help fellow FitFreaks find good dealers and avoid bad ones.

Honda of Pasadena, California, US

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2006, 03:19 AM
Thumbs up Honda of Pasadena, California, US

My dealer, Danny Kong, was extremely helpful and friendly. He made my car purchase experience so pleasant and satisfying. I requested a quick quote from the internet and he got back to me in email within a very short period of time. I am a busy person and my work requires a lot of attention. Phone calls are really distracting. So I would really prefer to be contacted by email. What I like about this dealer is that he understands my needs and is willing to communicate with me in email. Some dealerships are really annoying because they always call even if you say you do not want to be called. So if you are a busy person like me or your work doesn't permit you to get on the phone often, a good internet sales manager who is willing to communicate with you in email is going to be a great help.

Honda of Pasadena's initial offer was already US$500 lower than their tag price. Other dealerships were willing to match the price but none of them was willing to go further lower. At the end, I got my Fit at a price that's really close to MSRP. The car that I got is a White Fit Sports Automatic, it has beige interior, tinted glasses and has almost 0 mileage because it was always in the show room. I was told that this Fit was on one of the Fit commercials too.

Overall, I am very happy about the experience and I think I got a really good deal.

P.S. Honda of Pasadena was the only dealership that would allow me to test drive on the freeway. None of the other ones was willing to do freeway test drive, which sucks.

Old 12-29-2006, 05:25 AM
really close to msrp means above or below msrp?

Old 12-29-2006, 01:16 PM
It was $100 over MSRP.

Old 12-29-2006, 04:58 PM
5 Year Member
not bad. some dealers are trying 1k +. i got sticker for my blackhawk last night but that was because I met the owner's son and used his name to get it. usually it would be $500+ .

congrats on your new ride. you got tinted windows so that $100 covered that plus more.