Honda Fit Dealer Reviews Here is your chance to vent bad experiences with your local dealer or praise them for exceptional service! Please include the Dealer name, City, State and Country in the Title of your post. Help fellow FitFreaks find good dealers and avoid bad ones.

Tempe Honda

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2007, 10:55 PM
Thumbs up Tempe Honda

Awesome experience with their internet sales department. We started the process yesterday morning, test drove yesterday evening, left (yes, the let us leave the lot!) and came back this evening to sign papers and drive off with our NEW Honda Fit (Vivid Blue Pearl)! Tim Mindrup was patient and thorough with all the procedures and was willing to change things mid-stream (originally we had reserved a Black Pearl, but the Blue arrived at the lot overnight and we wanted it bad!). If you go, let Tim know that Jeff & Heather referred you! Tim is a no hassle, aims to please and keep it realistic (we walked off with a better deal than was quoted originally in extras and financing)!

-hondafitAZ
(Jeff & Heather)

New, proud owners of a Vivid Blue Pearl Fit!

Old 08-07-2007, 11:11 PM
5 Year Member
congrats on the new buy, welcome to the forum! finally some AZ members

Old 08-08-2007, 02:34 AM
Yeah originally went to Tempe. Nice saleman but the finance guy lied to me about availability of fits in AZ. Said no way to a white manual. Went to Bell Honda and I had my car in 2 weeks.

Old 08-08-2007, 08:12 AM
Sorry to hear about your experience with the finance person. My boss had a similar experience a few years back with Honda Finance after the sale (wanted to bump rates/payments, which isn't appropriate AFTER the sale). Our finance person was direct with options and even worked out a better extended plan for us based upon mileage estimates (discounted the Honda Care Extended a few hundred based upon 10k miles in annual driving habits). We were able to get a payment that was fair, even (no pennies in the payment) and encompassed a variety of options (alarm, GAP, etc). If you go, ask your sales rep. to work with Aaron in the finance department. You'll know you have the right guy because he has a picture of a black lab on his desk (very relaxed and tall dog).

Would I use Tempe Honda again... Yes. Without hesitation.

-hondafitAZ (Jeff)

PS- I hope to post pics soon!

Old 08-28-2007, 09:23 PM
I bought 2 fits from Tempe honda in the last 3 months....one for my wife and one for me.

good experience both times. would reccomend for sure....

talk to Rocky in the sales dept.