Honda Fit Dealer Reviews Here is your chance to vent bad experiences with your local dealer or praise them for exceptional service! Please include the Dealer name, City, State and Country in the Title of your post. Help fellow FitFreaks find good dealers and avoid bad ones.

T&T Honda - Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2008, 08:16 AM
Thumbs down T&T Honda - Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Can't believe how rude these people are. No concept of proper customer service. I don't mean haggling either. I mean taking the time to show you features, take a test drive, and not applying the old school pressure sales tactics.

Their attitude is "If you don't buy it, someone will so get the the hell out."

Old 02-10-2008, 12:45 AM
Push My Button
5 Year Member
Thumbs down T&T Honda Sucks!

I second that, the people that work there are a bunch of idiots. I hope their stupid facility burns down.

All I keep hearing from people is story after story after story about how terrible they are to people.

Also from what I have heard they are also the only dealer in the Calgary area that refuses to honor warranty work from cars bought from other dealers. I can take my Fit to any other place in Calgary and get somebody to assist me. If you take it there they practically yell at you to get out.

Last edited by Sugarphreak; 02-10-2008 at 12:48 AM.
Old 02-20-2008, 01:04 AM
It wasn't all that bad for me when I got my fit a few months ago
I guess it really depends on the sales person?

Old 02-20-2008, 04:51 AM
Supervillain
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Sugarphreak
Also from what I have heard they are also the only dealer in the Calgary area that refuses to honor warranty work from cars bought from other dealers.
wow really? i don't think they're allowed to do that.

Old 03-26-2008, 04:41 PM
Honda West FTW

Old 03-27-2008, 09:43 AM
Retired Moderator
Crowfoot was up front with me, no problems there. T&T is too busy unless you book an appointment with someone, and even then, they have minimal time for you unless you show interest in purchasing a car that day.

Old 03-27-2008, 10:16 AM
Originally Posted by Mr_ET
Honda West FTW
When I was shopping around for my fit, that's the first place i went and didn't see no fit in the showroom... so I just left lol.
That was back in october though

Old 08-03-2008, 11:16 PM
Exclamation Honda West in Calgary the least professional Honda dealership I have ever encountered

From my username you can probably tell I am not very happy with Honda West in Calgary. Without going into details they wasted 2 full days of my and my friend's life (had to take 2 days off and so did he), by quoting us a wrong price on a Honda Accord - twice! Afterward I had to wonder if it was an elaborate "bait-and-switch" scheme or a complete incompetence. Either way I will, and recommend anyone reading this, stay away from Honda West of Calgary.
I have dealt with Calgary Honda since, and have had no problems whatsoever. Very professional and honest people, at least the ones I had to deal with.

Old 08-03-2008, 11:56 PM
I've had rough luck there too. Tried to buy a civic in 2005, got a way better deal at Alberta Honda. Tried to buy a Fit in 2007, got a way better deal at Yellowhead Honda. Tried to buy a Fit in 2008, got a way better deal at Alberta Honda. Honda West was never rude to me, but they don't know how to make a deal to close a sale.

Old 08-04-2008, 01:18 AM
Push My Button
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by HondaWestSucks
From my username you can probably tell I am not very happy with Honda West in Calgary. Without going into details they wasted 2 full days of my and my friend's life (had to take 2 days off and so did he), by quoting us a wrong price on a Honda Accord - twice! Afterward I had to wonder if it was an elaborate "bait-and-switch" scheme or a complete incompetence. Either way I will, and recommend anyone reading this, stay away from Honda West of Calgary.
I have dealt with Calgary Honda since, and have had no problems whatsoever. Very professional and honest people, at least the ones I had to deal with.
Sorry to hear your experience, I have had really good service there. I picked up my car from HighRiver Honda, but if I ever get another one I will be going to HondaWest for sure.

Ironically enough Calgary Honda was a bunch of dinks to me when I went to buy my Fit, they really pissed me off.... so I took my business elsewhere.

Last edited by Sugarphreak; 08-04-2008 at 01:21 AM.
Old 08-14-2008, 10:08 PM
5 Year Member
We bought an 08 Fit sport in March got a smokin deal at Honda West. Hmm guess I had a really good sales person.

Old 10-11-2008, 09:50 AM
Okotoks Honda treated me extremely well...I have been to all of them at some point and the only ones who lived up to my standards was Okotoks Honda (formerly High River Honda).

Old 03-29-2010, 06:58 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by CRXsi#32
Okotoks Honda treated me extremely well...I have been to all of them at some point and the only ones who lived up to my standards was Okotoks Honda (formerly High River Honda).
Agreed! That's where I bought my '09 Fit after a clusterf#@% of the usual sleaze from Crowfoot Honda killed that sale. (I even got my deposit back after some friendly blackmail, but that's another story). Apparently the four Calgary Honda dealerships (Crowfoot, Honda West, T&T and Calgary Honda) have a nice cosy incestuous relationship with each other. At least that's the rumour.

Okotoks Honda on the other hand operates independently from the Calgary dealerships, although they will trade with them if it's to the benefit of Okotoks Honda or their customers. That's how I got the car I wanted in the colour I was looking for--- something Crowfoot refused to do. I simply negotiated the out-the-door price of my car online with Okotoks, then showed up with a certified check for that amount. No sleaze, no hassle, just friendly service. And over $800 below MSRP.