Honda Fit Dealer Reviews Here is your chance to vent bad experiences with your local dealer or praise them for exceptional service! Please include the Dealer name, City, State and Country in the Title of your post. Help fellow FitFreaks find good dealers and avoid bad ones.

Open Road Honda - Edison, NJ

Old 12-30-2008, 06:05 PM
Open Road Honda - Edison, NJ

Good sales department. Very straight up and no games. Haggled as with all major purchases but they did not try to pull something like more $ in other aspects when I asked for lower selling price. Got the car for under sticker. Tried to pressure me to sign before I left the first time but I explained that I needed to discuss with family and they were ok with it. When I finally signed, sales manager took off another couple hundred (in what I'm assuming is standard practice there to make their customers happy... it worked).

Administration department is a mess - a bunch of immature 30+ year olds. Sat around BSing while me and another customer waited. My sales guy had to walk over and yell at them to get their shit in gear.

Old 07-18-2009, 10:27 PM
I too got my Fit from them. I also bought my 2002 Civic new from them. My parents bought their CRV from there a couple of yrs. back. They usually give a slightly better OTD price than DCH Honda. My bro got a better deal on his 2008 Civic from DCH.

The dealer threw in free OEM wheel locks, 7 oil changes, & a decent looking Honda key chain. Plus they got free WiFi, snacks, & drinks in the waiting room.