Honda Fit Dealer Reviews Here is your chance to vent bad experiences with your local dealer or praise them for exceptional service! Please include the Dealer name, City, State and Country in the Title of your post. Help fellow FitFreaks find good dealers and avoid bad ones.

Anderson Honda Superstore in Palo Alto CA

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2010, 12:23 AM
5 Year Member
Thumbs up Anderson Honda Superstore in Palo Alto CA

Anderson Honda in Palo Alto California- kinda cruddy experience, but the deal was awesome $$$

I just bought my new 2010 Fit Sport Auto a couple weeks ago for $15738 (~$17,500 OTD since I live in 9.75% tax area- ouch!). From reading prices paid posts on edmunds.com I found that they occasionally sold Fit Sport Autos on sale for 15,888 including destination (awesome deal IMO) but before I was ready to pull the trigger on mine the special price went up to 15,988. While doing some searching I noticed this dealer also had a $250 additional special discount for mentioning Yelp, so that combined brought the price down to 15,738.

So, there was a little drama.. they didn't want to sell it that low...long long story short, ended up getting that price a couple days later after some raised blood pressure and contacting the owner (the owner was super cool by the way and met with me the day I closed on the car). One other really wierd thing was the new salesperson had removed the window sticker before I came back to buy the car... pretty sure they aren't supposed to do that?.. whatever..I checked the window sticker and it matched the car so no harm done. Finance actually made me sign a MSRP sticker removal instructions form that says I "instruct and authorize" them to remove it, so really don't know wtf that was about, but I didn't want to stop the deal over that technicality. While the overall dealing did raise my blood pressure, I'm fairly sure this dealership cannot be beat on price. My previous experience at this dealer was drama-free. I guess I got a better deal this time .

My biggest suggestion for dealing with this dealer is to work with their internet department, jump on the specials, and get everything in writing. Cheers.

Last edited by jondotcom; 04-01-2010 at 03:12 PM.
Old 03-21-2011, 08:20 PM
maybe their sales dept. ain't bad but watch out for their service dept. i purchased a certified used honda from them years ago with extended warranty, car broke down in 2 months, took it back, the service dept. dude told me they wouldn't even look @ my car if i don't pay for $126 inspection fee which i refused because i knew it's a warranty covered problem

phone call ended up with a threaten of law sue, then the service dept. manager called back to apologize and took care of everything since then