Honda Fit Dealer Reviews Here is your chance to vent bad experiences with your local dealer or praise them for exceptional service! Please include the Dealer name, City, State and Country in the Title of your post. Help fellow FitFreaks find good dealers and avoid bad ones.

From Holler to Classic

Old 09-17-2006, 06:51 PM
Posts in the NUUDE
Retired Moderator
From Holler to Classic

Ive had an order at Holler Honda since 8/13/06. Put down my $500 deposit on my VBP Sport in 5speed.

Waited my month and then I went to Holler for an update. I go there and they tell me that my order was not put through yet because others were on hold waiting. I get a call a few days after from my sales person and hes putting the orders through that day. He said if I wanted a Sport automatic he can go and process it right then and there and I would be a Fit driver by November.
I want 5speed of course. He then told me he couldnt order it till next month since others want 5speed before me. And only 2 5speeds can be ordered per month.

TODAY, I go to Classic Honda and ask about they Fit. They had one on their lot (got it 2days ago) Sport, storm silver auto. I sit in it, whatever around. Go inside and I ask how many Fits are on order. He thumbs through the sheets and only 2 are on order!!! 2 and both auto!!!
Holler had 12 Fits on order and almost half wanted 5speed.

I put down my debit card and put my order through. He said that the car will be ordered tomorrow. Im trying not to get my hopes up because the sales person could be giving me the run around. He said the car should be in before or around November. Thats what Holler estimated, then moved it to January.

I wanted to keep both deposits at both dealers but my parents want me to cancel Hollers. Ohh, Im also payed MSRP at Classic rather than $600 over at Holler.

Am I making the right move?

Old 09-18-2006, 06:48 PM
5 Year Member
You might want to try dealing with the internet manager instead of one of the sales people. Someone on the Forum had luck by asking for a internet quote. Someone came through with a Fit while he was waiting for the dealer to find one.

Old 09-21-2006, 08:42 PM
Posts in the NUUDE
Retired Moderator
I went back on Wednesday afternoon. Just to make sure that everything was smoothly done and that Im actually on a "list".

I get there and talk to my sales person. We go into an office and sure enough, my name is on the list awaiting a Fit Sport 5speed in VBP. Both people waiting for their Fits got them. As of now, I am the only person waiting for a Fit at Holler Honda.

I talked to the net sales manager as you said about. He said the following Monday after I put my deposit down he called all over FL looking for my car. No luck of course. He did say I'll get my car before/in November.

Still trying not to get excited. Anyone in FL wanting a Fit, try Holler Honda off West Colonial Drive.

Old 09-22-2006, 12:52 AM
Originally Posted by FondaFit
You might want to try dealing with the internet manager instead of one of the sales people. Someone on the Forum had luck by asking for a internet quote. Someone came through with a Fit while he was waiting for the dealer to find one.
that would be me, hahaha.
just do some online quotes and for sure theyll call you when a Fit is available. who knows youll get lucky like me.

Old 09-22-2006, 07:41 AM
5 Year Member
Internet quotes

Quangalang, thanks for your note -- I couldn't remember who it was who asked for internet quotes and got a Fit that way. Love this Forum! Someone from Florida got good advice from a new Fit owner in California.

Old 10-07-2006, 07:22 PM
Posts in the NUUDE
Retired Moderator
Good news.

I went back to bother Classic today. I asked about my Fit because I called a few days before and a sales manager really pissed me off. He basically didnt know anything. He answered all my questions with "I really dont know?" I just hung up before I let him have it.

So, I visit them today... I see my sales person and I ask about my car. The idiot sales manager I talked to said 5 people were waiting for a 5speed and he didnt know what number I was. I mentioned that to my sales person. He brought me into an office with the manager of Classic. He said theres 2 on the way. A silver storm sport 5speed that should be there by Oct 13th. I could go for that since its REALLY soon. I dont really want silver and its too early. I dont have my down payment goal yet.

SO, he also said there was a red Sport in 5speed with a current build date.
I put my name on it.

07 Fit Sport in Milano Red
5speed
Build date of 10/15

Kinda far away I know. I will have a Fit though.