Honda Fit Dealer Reviews Here is your chance to vent bad experiences with your local dealer or praise them for exceptional service! Please include the Dealer name, City, State and Country in the Title of your post. Help fellow FitFreaks find good dealers and avoid bad ones.

So i decided to trade in my 06 325i and get a Fit.....

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2006, 12:11 PM
So i decided to trade in my 06 325i and get a Fit.....

But after 5 dealerships.....no one has it. On top of that....the sales people told me to expect about a 2k markup at the very least. :|

Anyone know any sales people here in Socal that could get me a fit? Or at least put me on a waiting list? Thanks

Old 09-25-2006, 03:52 PM
Yeah dude,
I know exactly who you're looking for. Talk to Helen at Valley High Honda in Victorville. It's a hell of a drive, but there's no mark up. You might have to wait a bit, but its worth it if you're saving $2k. Tell her Trevor from Palos Verdes sent you.

tre

Old 09-25-2006, 05:04 PM
Originally Posted by MirrorWorks
Yeah dude,
I know exactly who you're looking for. Talk to Helen at Valley High Honda in Victorville. It's a hell of a drive, but there's no mark up. You might have to wait a bit, but its worth it if you're saving $2k. Tell her Trevor from Palos Verdes sent you.

tre

thanks alot! Ill give her a call today.

Old 09-26-2006, 01:57 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Nacho_Libre
But after 5 dealerships.....no one has it. On top of that....the sales people told me to expect about a 2k markup at the very least. :|

Anyone know any sales people here in Socal that could get me a fit? Or at least put me on a waiting list? Thanks
Sorry to hear about your lack of supply in California. No wonder why.

If you belong to Costco you might try calling the 1-800 number to get the names of any dealerships that participate. The prices are fixed and sometimes they are more helpful than average dealerships.

Price can still be $2000 over MSRP if the regular dealerships are charging $3000+ over MSRP which is how it is in Hawaii.

Another option is to go out of state and look to states nearby. Call around or shop via the internet. Many dealerships have an internet representative and they can tell you if they sell at MSRP or if they have anything coming in. Good luck.

Old 09-26-2006, 02:16 AM
5 Year Member
So...why trade the 325 for a Fit?

Old 09-26-2006, 09:25 AM
Originally Posted by GoFits
Wow, yeah, i mean the fit is cool and all, but an 06 325i? having financial problems? Thats not a trade many people would do...lol

Old 09-26-2006, 09:38 AM
I get a hard-on when I see BMW's.
This car is way out of the Fit's class and status.
I could probably understand going to an Accord or Civic maybe.
I'm perplexed myself.

Did your church pastor lay a heavy message about worldly possesions last sunday?
Did you just join an environmental group?
Are you in the Witness Protection Program?
Are you moving up the corporate ladder in a stealthy fashion?
I can see regular fuel savings over premium fuel requirements.
Maybe this is what the new breed of rich do to pinch pennies.

Please oh please...tell us why?

Old 09-26-2006, 09:52 AM
so whos garbage does this belong to??

Unique Identifier
CUI: GT97326979
Domain Name: secure.securestoresolutions.com
State: California
Locality: Los Angeles
Organization: Universal Banner Network, Inc.

Disclaimer: The following information has been self-reported by the entity to which it relates for the purpose of assignment of a unique identifier (CUI). The information has not been verified nor has the entity been authenticated, credentialed, verified, or investigated in any way.

Talk about a hijack thread haha

Old 09-26-2006, 10:09 AM
I'm doing the same thing: 07 Fit from an 06 325i

I too am going from an 06 325i to a Fit !!!

My reasons for the switch are many, the least of which is $$$'s, although I'll have the Fit without car payments.

For me, it comes down to how I've been using my car. In 8 months of ownership, I put less than 4K miles on my 325i. I just wasn't driving it. My commute to work (when I drive, I usually take the bus), is less than 2 miles each way. With so little driving, the car wouldn't even warm up between work and home (not that the fit will.) With the BMW, I was lucky to get 17 MPG because of my limited driving. Also, my wife drives a VW New Beetle and neither of our cars could carry anything of any size.

What I'm striving for with the Fit is a "city" car, of which, the Fit seemed to fit me best. I LOVE the flexibility of the seating, giving me the possiblity of carrying something bigger than a VCR box (i.e., my bike, ...) I like Hondas. I wasn't impressed with the Yaris, xA or Versa. I wanted something for cruising around town, not a highway cruiser, which the BMW was. My desire to carry stuff also ruled out the current hybrid's (Civic, Prius, ...)

Also, my son has been bugging me to sell him the 325i since I got it. A few years ago we sold a car to my daughter for a "good" price. This gave me the opportunity to do the same for him. He's now driving my 325i around the San Diego freeways and LOVING it. He's also getting 25 MPG with it.

As an aside: I got a call from my dealer last night. My Fit (Silver Sport M/T) got its VIN on the computer yesterday. That means it's in the US (at least that's what he said.) Good chance I'll get it by this weekend.

Old 09-26-2006, 01:18 PM
Reason for selling is a couple of things.....

1) I want to buy a house
2) Im taking money more seriously

I can afford the 325i and was thinking of getting the 335i. Went to BMW and was about to place an order for the new 335i when it all hit me really. I would be spending about 50k on a car that i dont drive to often. And the 50k doesent stop there.....i already lowered my car....threw rims on and had many more mods on the way. Ive been selfish for the last 15 years...its time i got serious. Once i get my house and settled in...then ill get my bimmer.

To make a long story short....i figured to get a econo car that looks good and just focus on getting a house. Here is socal...houses dont come cheap. Especially where i live in Irvine.

Old 09-26-2006, 01:55 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by drfoster
I got a call from my dealer last night. My Fit (Silver Sport M/T) got its VIN on the computer yesterday. That means it's in the US (at least that's what he said.) Good chance I'll get it by this weekend.
The VIN is issued when it is assigned to Port. It may set there for a few days before it gets loaded on a ship. Then it has to come across the Pacific. Then it has to be unloaded at port here, go through customs, wait for a truck, then taken to your local dealer.

Just don't be disappointed if it isn't there by the weekend.

Be patient - it'll be worth it...

Old 09-26-2006, 03:02 PM
5 Year Member

1) I want to buy a house

I can afford the 325i and was thinking of getting the 335i. Went to BMW and was about to place an order for the new 335i when it all hit me really. I would be spending about 50k on a car that i dont drive to often. And the 50k doesent stop there.....i already lowered my car....threw rims on and had many more mods on the way. Ive been selfish for the last 15 years...its time i got serious. Once i get my house and settled in...then ill get my bimmer.

To make a long story short....i figured to get a econo car that looks good and just focus on getting a house. Here is socal...houses dont come cheap. Especially where i live in Irvine.
You are a wise man.

offtopic: yeah I keep getting that security certificate message...I keep canceling it to not open the page it's redirecting to but it's persistant...Someone's hacking the gibson.

Old 09-27-2006, 12:28 PM
I am in the same situation...had a 330Ci...what a sweet coupe but I had to have an add'l truck for hauling crap around..surfing, kiteboarding, etc...anyway I got rear ended and the car is totaled. Man I love BMW, it's in my blood, but with the new models coming out and the new M3 in two years I think it would be best to save money now and get the new style 335 coupe or new M3 in a couple years. At this point I would rather have another rental property before I get a sweet BMW and the Fit is go!

Old 09-27-2006, 02:09 PM
5 Year Member
call buena park honda and look for george roman.

That's where I got my fit and no markup!

Old 09-27-2006, 03:36 PM

1) I want to buy a house

Ah good ol irvine, i work there..am here now in fact, haha, place is too friggin pricey...but nice too..

Old 09-27-2006, 05:50 PM
offtopic: yeah I keep getting that security certificate message...I keep canceling it to not open the page it's redirecting to but it's persistant...Someone's hacking the gibson.
Nothing that sinister I think. tattedxb: That security warning is coming from the https image link in your sig for the banner8.gif. You might want to take that out of there until you fix your certificate issue. I'm assuming "your" issue since your link to dealfactory says "check out my website", sorry if I am assuming wrong.

Old 09-28-2006, 07:29 PM
5 Year Member
i know there are 4 fits, 3 of which are sports (2 silver and 1 black) and 1 non sport (1 silver) coming in this week at norm reeves honda. there is a markup which i have no control over, but if you want to get hooked up with a good salesman, contact me at mkye@normreeves.com, and no, i am not a salesman. i just handle all of the aftermarket business at the dealership.

Old 09-28-2006, 07:57 PM
Originally Posted by kyeguy82
i know there are 4 fits, 3 of which are sports (2 silver and 1 black) and 1 non sport (1 silver) coming in this week at norm reeves honda. there is a markup which i have no control over, but if you want to get hooked up with a good salesman, contact me at mkye@normreeves.com, and no, i am not a salesman. i just handle all of the aftermarket business at the dealership.
yeah...i test drove the silver sport. Judging by what the salesman told me....looks like i have no hope getting into the fit withouth paying the markup.

Old 09-30-2006, 11:01 AM
5 Year Member
like i said, i have no control over that, but i could hook u up with a good sales rep that won't try anything shady.

Old 09-30-2006, 06:54 PM
Originally Posted by kyeguy82
like i said, i have no control over that, but i could hook u up with a good sales rep that won't try anything shady.
Sure....PM the info please. The other guy i was talking to there never called me back on friday.