Merchant Group Buys and New Product Sales This area is for private individuals or small merchants to list NEW Products For Sale or to Organize Group Buys. Unlike "FIT VENDORS" on the forum, the staff of FITFREAK does not perform any background checks on individuals listing product offerings in this sub-forum. Payment is required in order to list your product in this sub-forum. CLICK HERE for payment details and instant Thread Posting access to this sub-forum.

DecalDudes Upcoming/Planned Items and Customer Product Suggestions

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2010, 11:47 AM
5 Year Member
Signed up for an account and sent you a PM.

Old 11-18-2010, 11:56 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by DecalDude
as for black on black i dont really know how that would work cuz then the whole emblem would just pretty much look solid black. easiest thing to do would probably just make a vinyl overlay for the emblem.
I agree.

For people wanting all these colors and products, it makes NO sense from a business standpoint when you are working with a manufacturer in a relatively small market. I know decaldude is trying to convey the same thing, but more politely. Sounds like he has been through a lot to get what he has to everyone, and I hope you all support him who, have the money to. The current form of internet forums is very picky compared to what it used to be like! We used to shop from a damn NOPI catalog, calling people on the phone! Now you can interact with someone who is actually making the stuff you buy.

It's a real person putting their money on the line to make us happy, so be grateful with what he IS offering. Which is a lot, considering he is even catering to single requests for vinyl overlays. BTW - this is a very general sentiment coming from me about the way internet forum members and vendors interact, and not at all directed towards any one person in this thread.

I'm just trying to help promote a spirit from us that would help make things more manageable for the person putting on the show. Not trying to turn down his business though for individual requests. Maybe he has the time to do that stuff for the amount of profit he makes. I know I wouldn't though.
/business owner

Old 11-18-2010, 12:50 PM
Totally true. Decal dude is good people. Have used him many times, and will continue to. Site is easy, payment is easy, and shipping is fast. Take what he has to offer, buy it, rock it, and order more. Growing a business is by no means easy, and he probably spends more money than he makes right now. Props to him for good PR.

Old 11-18-2010, 01:06 PM
Merchant / Group Buy Organizer ( non-certified )
Originally Posted by Java^FiT
Is this pre-order price for both emblems or is it 65 each?
if its both I am In for the BLUE PRE-ORDER!!!!
of course it is for both, that is one of the reasons i had these made, so people dont have to pay over $100 for them lol

Old 11-18-2010, 01:11 PM
and thanks for the good words. yeah it is hard to get this business up and going. i have so many products i would like to bring to you guys but yeah not having the money doesnt help lol, it cost a lot to get products going. i basically poor my money into a product and when i get enough orders to start funding a new product i put it into that. so yeah keep giving me the ideas on products you guys would like to see as that is the best way for me to come out with something i know people would actually like. and i hope you guys like the emblems and cant wait to get the shift knobs powder coated to show those off as well.

Old 11-18-2010, 02:06 PM
well it was just easier to create a coupon code instead of adding a special pricing to each individual account. if you would like to preorder use coupon code "poemblems" when checking out. must use the credit card through my site and not google checkout, the coupon will not be applied if you try to pay through google. you can go to the following link to purchase.

Exterior Honda Emblems-PREORDER - $75.00 : DecalDude!, Your #1 resource for the best decals!!

Old 11-18-2010, 02:36 PM
5 Year Member
Ordered a set of blue. Thanks!

Old 11-18-2010, 08:20 PM
just an FYI, i got word the emblems were shipped yesterday. so they should be here sometime next week

Old 11-19-2010, 09:30 AM
5 Year Member
Can anyone verify sizes for GE? thanks!

Old 11-19-2010, 09:41 AM
5 Year Member
Ok nvm I just measured and DecalDude original findings are correct

GE-113x91.5mm for the front and 93x75mm for the rear

Ordering my set of blue now! Woohoo

Old 11-20-2010, 08:55 PM
thanks for posting that up Java, now if a GD owner wants to post up their confirmation that would be awesome.

DecalDude "mini" knobs coming soon, prob gonna take them to get powder coated monday if i get home early enough.

Old 11-21-2010, 10:05 AM
i added a listing to the site for the ability to purchase just a single item if for some reason someone only wants one. preorder price is at $35 shipped.

Old 11-21-2010, 08:59 PM
hopefully i can take the shift knobs to get powder coated tomorrow. gotta pick my wifes grandmother up from the airport tomorrow so hopefully i can still make it there. cant wait to show you guys how sweet they will look. i have been polishing them up so that they are good to go for the powder coaters.

Old 11-22-2010, 03:02 PM
send my order today... should take 1 day to arrive im from GA also :P

Old 11-22-2010, 05:43 PM
the brass knuckle shift knob, measuring in at 1.75" in diameter. for those people who dont like the larger 2" shift knobs most commonly found on the market. i kept a few of these instead of getting them powder coated for those people who would like the look of raw brass.

threaded in M10x1.5 so it will fit all Honda/Acura manual transmissions along with any other vehicle using this thread pattern. havent gotten to weigh them yet but i would guess between 360-390 grams.

only $55 shipped, get em quick as i only have 4 of these ones. pm me or email me at sales@decaldude.net if you want one.

Name:  DSC_0020-1.jpg
Views: 49
Size:  9.7 KB

Last edited by DecalDude; 11-24-2010 at 11:24 AM.
Old 11-24-2010, 11:25 AM
sorry price was listed at $65 but was suppsoed to be $55, price updated

Old 11-25-2010, 04:26 AM
Are these emblems all adhesive or is it going be just like the ones being sold on the market with the pins and whatnot?

Old 11-25-2010, 07:31 AM
Originally Posted by khmaijpz
Are these emblems all adhesive or is it going be just like the ones being sold on the market with the pins and whatnot?
they have pins which will need to be cut for some cars

Old 11-25-2010, 01:05 PM
Anybody know the sizes for the gd emblems?

Decal dude, I reccomend once you gather the info, putting it on your site so it says (size of emblem) - fits blah dee blah dee blah.

That way people don't have to root around for the info, the less effort people have to make to buy something, the more you will sell! . Thanks for all the awesome products, can't wait for the new steering wheel emblem, my gen 1 is peeling up around the top!

Old 11-25-2010, 01:18 PM
Originally Posted by HOLY FIT!!
Anybody know the sizes for the gd emblems?

Decal dude, I reccomend once you gather the info, putting it on your site so it says (size of emblem) - fits blah dee blah dee blah.

That way people don't have to root around for the info, the less effort people have to make to buy something, the more you will sell! . Thanks for all the awesome products, can't wait for the new steering wheel emblem, my gen 1 is peeling up around the top!

i will be adding a list of the sizes that fit, as for the GD the sizes i listed are the sizes other people also sell so there should be no issue with that. of course some hondas can use more than one size such as on the back of my civic i use the GD front as it is larger than the DC5 rear which is what most people use.

Quick Reply: DecalDudes Upcoming/Planned Items and Customer Product Suggestions