Merchant Group Buys and New Product Sales This area is for private individuals or small merchants to list NEW Products For Sale or to Organize Group Buys. Unlike "FIT VENDORS" on the forum, the staff of FITFREAK does not perform any background checks on individuals listing product offerings in this sub-forum. Payment is required in order to list your product in this sub-forum. CLICK HERE for payment details and instant Thread Posting access to this sub-forum.

DecalDudes Upcoming/Planned Items and Customer Product Suggestions

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2010, 08:17 PM
Merchant / Group Buy Organizer ( non-certified )
here is a prototype made up of a new item i may come out with, not sure yet if it will be popular enough or not.

i have the red honda keyfob emblems but i wanted to come out with the full backing styled after the JDM one. this one also has a darker red emblem whereas the other ones i sell are a brighter red. whatcha guys think?

Name:  mini-101_1807.jpg
Views: 72
Size:  27.4 KB

Old 10-26-2010, 05:45 AM
5 Year Member
Sorry i havn't been able to read the entire thread, but are you making a replacement (or overlay) for the GD steering wheel emblem? I'd like to get the overlay look exactly like the OEM GE8 steering wheel emblem. The chrome on my steering wheel emblem has peeled off and is looking pretty ghey and i'd like to get something to replace it.

Old 10-26-2010, 09:50 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by DecalDude
here is a prototype made up of a new item i may come out with, not sure yet if it will be popular enough or not.

i have the red honda keyfob emblems but i wanted to come out with the full backing styled after the JDM one. this one also has a darker red emblem whereas the other ones i sell are a brighter red. whatcha guys think?

id like it alot better if it was the blue jdm emblem but its cool. Maybe come out with your own switchblade key fob!

Old 10-26-2010, 01:13 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Java^FiT
id like it alot better if it was the blue jdm emblem but its cool. Maybe come out with your own switchblade key fob!
OMG make a switch blade we can all use

Old 10-26-2010, 02:53 PM
5 Year Member
can i suggest a mod?

motor mount inserts...

similar to the ones prothane makes for other cars... the have one durometer for "street" and a firmer one for "race"...

this would be a good alternative for most of us who wants a bit less drivetrain movement, but don't want super firm or solid mounts...

just sayin...

pic:

Old 10-26-2010, 04:49 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Ciggy
OMG make a switch blade we can all use
I third this.....or a butterfly knife style one! haha

Old 10-26-2010, 06:58 PM
You will def see blue exterior and steering wheel emblems dunno if I'm gonna be able to get these in blue though

There are many aftermarket switchblade keys for Honda's. The problem is most Honda keys have the Immobilizer built onto the circuit board and with a switchblade key it has to be moved closer to the blade part which would require hacking you keys circuit board up

Old 10-26-2010, 07:01 PM
[Q

I UOTE=apexanimal;925804]can i suggest a mod?

motor mount inserts...

similar to the ones prothane makes for other cars... the have one durometer for "street" and a firmer one for "race"...

this would be a good alternative for most of us who wants a bit less drivetrain movement, but don't want super firm or solid mounts...

just sayin...

pic:
[/QUOTE]

I can look into this. I actually have a Guy I do some work for me who makes parts for cars that are machined and include bushings. What about something like an engine torque damper or similar to help lessen movement

Old 10-27-2010, 09:21 AM
5 Year Member

I can look into this. I actually have a Guy I do some work for me who makes parts for cars that are machined and include bushings. What about something like an engine torque damper or similar to help lessen movement
If thats the case can you make an inexpensive Hood damper set? this dump prop rod is from the 80's!!! if it comes standard for the trunk to have dampers, why not the hood????

Old 10-27-2010, 11:23 AM
5 Year Member
Blue stickers

You will def see blue exterior and steering wheel emblems dunno if I'm gonna be able to get these in blue though

There are many aftermarket switchblade keys for Honda's. The problem is most Honda keys have the Immobilizer built onto the circuit board and with a switchblade key it has to be moved closer to the blade part which would require hacking you keys circuit board up

I'd be interested in some blue Honda stickers--esp the key fob. Keeping with a blue theme on my Tidewater blue

Old 10-27-2010, 11:37 AM
5 Year Member
Yes! But not too stiff.

Old 10-27-2010, 11:44 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by hayden
Yes! But not too stiff.
That's what she said?

Old 10-27-2010, 12:05 PM
If thats the case can you make an inexpensive Hood damper set? this dump prop rod is from the 80's!!! if it comes standard for the trunk to have dampers, why not the hood????
funny that you mention that because i actually am coming out with a hood damper set. will come as a set of two so you can put one on each side of the hood.

Old 10-27-2010, 12:48 PM
5 Year Member
Brilliant!

Old 10-27-2010, 01:40 PM
5 Year Member
funny that you mention that because i actually am coming out with a hood damper set. will come as a set of two so you can put one on each side of the hood.
do you have an estimate of how much thats gonna be?

Old 10-27-2010, 06:36 PM
5 Year Member
still waiting on the steering wheel emblem (ver.3)

Old 10-27-2010, 08:26 PM
do you have an estimate of how much thats gonna be?
not exactly sure yet but i would put it in the ballpark of somewhere around $75 +\- 10 for the set.

Old 10-27-2010, 11:21 PM
5 Year Member
You are going to lose your mind with all of these potential and upcoming poducts...not that I mind. Some direct-fit hood dampers would be great, likewise with the engine damper.

Also, I like the full keyfob back. I'd be interested in one to replace my replacement emblem. The first one looks good, but the darker red on the full fub back looks even better. Any idea on price? I have seen authentic JDM ones for as low as $15, but averaging closer to $30.

Old 10-28-2010, 12:15 AM
5 Year Member
not exactly sure yet but i would put it in the ballpark of somewhere around $75 +\- 10 for the set.
that sounds awesome if they are gonne be a direct bolt on install, i love it! thanks for doing all this work for us btw!

Old 10-28-2010, 08:09 AM
Originally Posted by Socialvegetable
You are going to lose your mind with all of these potential and upcoming poducts...not that I mind. Some direct-fit hood dampers would be great, likewise with the engine damper.

Also, I like the full keyfob back. I'd be interested in one to replace my replacement emblem. The first one looks good, but the darker red on the full fub back looks even better. Any idea on price? I have seen authentic JDM ones for as low as $15, but averaging closer to $30.

yes i am definitely losing my mind with all these products. i can tell you for sure though the shift knobs are being made right now. i have shifter base bushings being made right now and i have a secret item that should be done within a couple weeks =D

Quick Reply: DecalDudes Upcoming/Planned Items and Customer Product Suggestions