Merchant Group Buys and New Product Sales This area is for private individuals or small merchants to list NEW Products For Sale or to Organize Group Buys. Unlike "FIT VENDORS" on the forum, the staff of FITFREAK does not perform any background checks on individuals listing product offerings in this sub-forum. Payment is required in order to list your product in this sub-forum. CLICK HERE for payment details and instant Thread Posting access to this sub-forum.

DecalDudes Upcoming/Planned Items and Customer Product Suggestions

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2010, 01:07 PM
5 Year Member
I'm more used to paypal just because I know that it's secure. Every I buy online, from ebay to amazon, I only use paypal. What's wrong with paypal if I may ask?

Old 09-18-2010, 01:46 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by DecalDude
question for you guys.

how important is it for you to check out via paypal? would you be just as fine checking out via a process that more directly just accepts a credit card/bank account?

also i think on my new site it may be a register type deal before you checkout. i know it is one more step but in the future it may help as i send out special promotion emails and deals and what not. would this deter you from making a purchase?
I actually prefer paypal but do use the regular credit card info deal if I know the seller is legit. I wouldn't mind taking the extra step in registering to check out either as I think the promotion email thing is a cool idea plus my payment/shipping info can be saved for future purchases.

Old 09-18-2010, 02:02 PM
Merchant / Group Buy Organizer ( non-certified )
Originally Posted by B-Blue
I just got a question, can you make a blue H emblem for the front, rear & steering wheel?
yes when i get them all into production there will be other colors made, my plans are red, blue, black and white

Old 09-18-2010, 02:05 PM
Originally Posted by j1nNju1c3
I'm more used to paypal just because I know that it's secure. Every I buy online, from ebay to amazon, I only use paypal. What's wrong with paypal if I may ask?
paypal closed my account when i opened a case against a company for selling me counterfeit software. they said because of that my business was risky?? yeah i was like wtf does that have to do with my business. i guess if you are going to have a business paypal account make it strictly business and dont do personal purchases from it and maybe you wont get fcked like that.

as for being secure, i will be using one of the most widely used payment gateways for credit cards used on the internet, so being secure is no issues.

Old 09-18-2010, 05:02 PM
5 Year Member
yes when i get them all into production there will be other colors made, my plans are red, blue, black and white
Sweet. Any idea when these will probably make it to production? End of the year?

Old 09-18-2010, 05:30 PM
Originally Posted by B-Blue
Sweet. Any idea when these will probably make it to production? End of the year?
the steering wheel ones for the GE are being made right now. once i get my samples from the manufacturer and ensure they are done right then i will have them start on the others

Old 09-19-2010, 12:33 PM
5 Year Member
how about a pink JDM "H" steering wheel badge for a 06 civic coupe for my GF or just a pink JDM "H" for the Honda keys.

Old 09-19-2010, 12:34 PM
pink steering wheel badges should be no prob

Old 09-19-2010, 12:59 PM
okay i think i have a good system now that i am working on to get the site back up. i think this will work out to be an improvement. it has an account feature that will allow me to get future info out to you guys such as upcoming items and announce when they are released, along with emailing special discount codes and what not.

it also has displayed bestsellers spot so you can see what products others are buying.

and one of the ones i like the most that each product has the ability to be reviewed so that you can leave feedback on items for others to see.

i havent really messed around with this cart system too much yet but i suspect there are many other nice options that i can add to the website later. right now i am going through and adding all of my products back to the site which may take awhile but i will enable the site when i get a good amount of it back up

Old 09-19-2010, 01:06 PM
5 Year Member
Sounds good to me!

Old 09-19-2010, 01:12 PM
paypal should be a payment option as well. it will cost me more to use it in this method but i would rather you guys be satisfied =D

Old 09-19-2010, 03:23 PM
5 Year Member
You should look into amazon payments. It's free

Old 09-19-2010, 04:48 PM
the site isnt working at the moment

Old 09-19-2010, 06:31 PM
Originally Posted by JaStonE
the site isnt working at the moment
yes i know i dont currently have it "turned on". i want to get stuff uploaded first.

Old 09-19-2010, 06:33 PM
Originally Posted by nosewitdot
You should look into amazon payments. It's free
id rather use google checkout. free just like paypal but none of the horror stories of paypal and their business practice. i was thinking of just going ahead and using it and have people make up a google checkout account, one day hopefully they will overcome paypal

Old 09-19-2010, 11:51 PM
just integrated google checkout with the new site =D

Old 09-20-2010, 02:07 AM
5 Year Member
just integrated google checkout with the new site =D
I've used google checkout before! Now we're on track

Old 09-20-2010, 09:35 PM
5 Year Member
Yep, Google checkout is cool too lol.

Gettin close to having the site back up yet? Take your time, just curious

Old 09-20-2010, 10:03 PM
5 Year Member

Old 09-20-2010, 10:29 PM
Originally Posted by jeff_1986
Yep, Google checkout is cool too lol.

Gettin close to having the site back up yet? Take your time, just curious
I will have at least â simple site up this week. I will get it up so people can purchase things for now. I will be working on a more advanced better looking one with a better shopping cart system and when that is done switch them out.

Getting closer to the mould being done for the steering wheel emblems so that is exciting. Any other colors you guys would like to see besides red blue black and white?

Hopefully after the new site is done I can get working on some of the other projects, been too busy and too much of a headache with that to get other stuff done. I will probably order some alcantara next week to knock out a few shiftboots

Quick Reply: DecalDudes Upcoming/Planned Items and Customer Product Suggestions