Merchant Group Buys and New Product Sales This area is for private individuals or small merchants to list NEW Products For Sale or to Organize Group Buys. Unlike "FIT VENDORS" on the forum, the staff of FITFREAK does not perform any background checks on individuals listing product offerings in this sub-forum. Payment is required in order to list your product in this sub-forum. CLICK HERE for payment details and instant Thread Posting access to this sub-forum.

DecalDudes Upcoming/Planned Items and Customer Product Suggestions

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2010, 01:01 AM
5 Year Member
Are the steering wheel emblems in CF? I'm not sure if this was confirmed..

Old 09-21-2010, 07:33 AM
Merchant / Group Buy Organizer ( non-certified )
They will be solid colors since it is a type of paint that is used on emblems. I will contact them though and see if they can do some experimenting and come up with a cf type

Old 09-21-2010, 03:47 PM
for now you can go here to get stuff, DecalDude

i will be adding more things. if there was something you saw on the old site you want just let me know and i will add it. i will be working on the actual full site and getting it up asap.

to purchase anything just add it to the cart and when ready to checkout use the google checkout button on the righthand side

Old 09-21-2010, 04:05 PM
5 Year Member
Site looks nice, a couple typos here and there so you may want to proofread some things but otherwise nice job. +rep

Old 09-21-2010, 04:06 PM
5 Year Member
Does the JDM Full Badge replace the stock emblem or does it go over it like the steering wheel emblem? I have the latter and need to replace it due to my stupidity and would like to remove the stock and replace the whole thing if possible. If so will it fit a 09 GE?
Thanks.

Old 09-21-2010, 04:12 PM
Originally Posted by Java^FiT
Site looks nice, a couple typos here and there so you may want to proofread some things but otherwise nice job. +rep
ahh it is a quick thrown together site for temp purposes, doesnt look all the great to me lol. the final site will look completely different and prob not even use the same cart system. but thanks for the heads up

Old 09-21-2010, 04:13 PM
Originally Posted by wiona
Does the JDM Full Badge replace the stock emblem or does it go over it like the steering wheel emblem? I have the latter and need to replace it due to my stupidity and would like to remove the stock and replace the whole thing if possible. If so will it fit a 09 GE?
Thanks.
the full one goes completely overtop of the stock emblem.

i suggest you wait a little bit as i have yet another version coming out, which will be my final version which is an exact replica of the type r badge and can completely replace the stock emblem. it will also be available in diff colors

Old 09-21-2010, 07:36 PM
5 Year Member
Hey aren't you or weren't you a sponsor on 8thcivic.com?

Old 09-21-2010, 07:47 PM
Originally Posted by Willyo224
Hey aren't you or weren't you a sponsor on 8thcivic.com?
for like a day lol

Old 09-21-2010, 07:57 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by DecalDude
for like a day lol
Hope that doesn't happen here...

also check your pm..

Old 09-21-2010, 08:00 PM
ive been on here for many many months. plus i dont have someone else on here selling decals who is friends with the admin and gets them to ban you because they are afraid of competition =\

Old 09-21-2010, 08:32 PM
5 Year Member
ive been on here for many many months. plus i dont have someone else on here selling decals who is friends with the admin and gets them to ban you because they are afraid of competition =\
Ohhh that's what the big deal was? wow... they said you were copying all of GrafiXpressions - Express yourself in vinyl form!... Ideas....

I personally don't care I go for what looks hot on my civic or my fit...

I'm the creator of ILDS and currently Grafix makes my stickers (Official Stickers) We've worked out the legal stuff. Since ILDS is Trademarked. I sent you a PM however you ignored it.. Hit me up.

Old 09-22-2010, 08:16 AM
5 Year Member
the full one goes completely overtop of the stock emblem.

i suggest you wait a little bit as i have yet another version coming out, which will be my final version which is an exact replica of the type r badge and can completely replace the stock emblem. it will also be available in diff colors
Thanks for the heads up and will do.

Old 09-23-2010, 02:36 PM
they are getting close to finishing up the moulds for the new emblem. very excited to get this out to you guys, this will be a full 100% replica and can actually fully replace the stock emblem. none of the options anyone has out there will come close in comparison to this.

Old 09-23-2010, 03:09 PM
5 Year Member
they are getting close to finishing up the moulds for the new emblem. very excited to get this out to you guys, this will be a full 100% replica and can actually fully replace the stock emblem. none of the options anyone has out there will come close in comparison to this.
Sounds great! I'm in for one in Red.

Old 09-23-2010, 06:12 PM
5 Year Member
^^ X2, can't wait! Always look forward to your new stuff

Old 09-23-2010, 06:13 PM
5 Year Member
Also interested in the JDM style hazard button.

Old 09-23-2010, 07:37 PM
5 Year Member
cant wait for all these new parts, im in for the emblems ( f & r ), steering wheels emblem and the hazard button!

Old 09-23-2010, 07:59 PM
check out the new site, let me know what you think!!!. still uploading things and have to edit some pages. i have place holders up in most categories so dont buy that stuff. so far the honda category is set up. please see if you can create an account so that i can check whether it is functioning correctly.

i am liking this one a lot better than my old site. cant wait to implement a lot of cool features.

this has been taking up most of my time, so now that i have it going functionally i will have more time to get started on some other products.

so far i have
-new kickass steering wheel emblem(in the works)
-replica jdm honda badges(will be starting on once the steering wheel ones are done)
-JDM hazard button cover(will probably get this going here within the next couple weeks)
-shift boots(going to be ordering some alcantara soon to make some initial batches)

www.decaldude.net

Last edited by DecalDude; 09-23-2010 at 08:08 PM.
Old 09-23-2010, 08:56 PM
5 Year Member
Web site looks great, man.

I tried to create an account, filled out all the info but got this:

"Your Telephone Number must contain a minimum of 3 characters."

And I don't see a place to put my phone number in the first place lol. Other than that, the site looks great!

Quick Reply: DecalDudes Upcoming/Planned Items and Customer Product Suggestions