Off Topic Discussion Discuss anything that pleases you here.

My Interesting Sunday.

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2009, 09:47 AM
spelng > me
5 Year Member
Hells yes it does. The bad part is even if I got the correct permits to get a gun legally, I still cant carry it with me legally. If I get caught with it on me Im still going to jail. And its crazy cause people get shot all the time and they no people need to be able to protect themselfs but, the law makers must like for people to be a victim but if you protect yourself and kill somebody in the process you go to prison. IDK what sence thats supposed to make. So I pretty much have to keep my eye's open for the criminals and the police at the same time. Almost like the whole city is against me. On the bright side there is a stupid law that if your illegally riding a dirtbike on public streets the police cant chase you. Which is the only reason I love it here. That and its easy to get name brand close for cheap.

Old 05-11-2009, 11:45 AM
5 Year Member
lol, if obama has his way the whole country will be this way soon enough.

Old 05-11-2009, 05:31 PM
spelng > me
5 Year Member
Sadly I beleive you. I though as a american we have a right to bare arms (RIGHT!). Just like we supposed to be innocent until PROVEN guilty. LOL. IDK what the world is coming to? I just know its not good.

Old 05-11-2009, 06:11 PM
Supervillain
5 Year Member
damn how'd i miss this thread?

sorry that happened to you ray, i'd be f*cking pissed and would have probably pressed charges on that knucklehead. but yea just watch out because SOME people take it personal when you speed up just to get in front of them before a red light. SOME people are idiots and take it way too personal, like that guy. at least he didn't light your @ss up for such a ridiculous trigger of road rage though. that would have sucked even more.