Other Car Related Discussions Discuss all other cars here.

fit and s2000

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2007, 11:15 PM
Originally Posted by firstshadow
Japense built Subarus are known for being the most reliable and having excellent build quality. Subarus have been known to last to 300,000+ miles without problems.
I am only talking about the STI / EVO, but your point is still on target. I don't have enough to back up such a broad statement like that. Apologies. I'll edit my post to be more specific.

Old 05-23-2007, 01:12 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by aywwsd
oh yes... they are indeed morons. they dont really respect 14 second "sports car" like the s2000.

no, genius, they are not putting down your precious s2000, they are putting it into it's rightful place.

as far as they think how much the evo 9 is a piece of shit, thats okay, because the same people will think the s2000 as a piece of shit, a slower piece of shit.

so are you a real car enthusiasts? you respect a car like the s2000? but not a 911 turbo or viper?

way to go, honda fanboy tool.
dont get me wrong theyre nice cars, vipers cant handle worth shit tho, stright line car, and turbo 911 are great cars, no one ever put them down... I could say more but youre a waste of time, you dont kno shit but a straight line

Old 05-23-2007, 01:38 AM
Originally Posted by George02
dont get me wrong theyre nice cars, vipers cant handle worth shit tho, stright line car, and turbo 911 are great cars, no one ever put them down... I could say more but youre a waste of time, you dont kno shit but a straight line
viper cant handle?? have you ever driven one?? hell, have you even ever sat in one?

i dont know shit but a straight line? ok... you dont know shit, period.

Old 05-23-2007, 02:08 AM
5 Year Member
viper cant handle?? have you ever driven one?? hell, have you even ever sat in one?

i dont know shit but a straight line? ok... you dont know shit, period.
You know guy, what the hell is your problem? You've been nothing but a complete tool and jackass for this entire thread, and to what end? To prove that there are faster cars then an S2000? Well no shit Sherlock, it doesn't take a genius to figure that out. There's also faster cars than any of the ones you've ponied up so far as well, plus faster ones than those even -- there's always going to be a faster car at some point, so who gives a shit? If you're trying to say the S2000 isn't a sports car because there are faster cars, you're an idiot. If your only justification of a car's worthiness is a quater-mile time, you're an idiot. If you preach about gaining respect from other enthusiasts, while at the same time showing a complete lack of it in your interactions with them, you're an idiot, and a complete bore on top of that. If you need to pump your cock by abusing others who're having a civil conversation, do it somewhere else, but not on FitFreak. We've got better things to do than deal with twits like you.

Old 05-23-2007, 02:27 AM
5 Year Member
like i posted before ignore this ass

Old 05-23-2007, 02:34 AM
I am not saying the S2K is the best choice to the 30-35K range...

but my personal preference would be the S2K because it's a Honda, Drive fairly easily and i'm not that big of a fan of the sedan market when it comes to performance cars

I've driven a friends stock 05 STI, and iv'e driven it progressively up to it's current 370 at the wheels...at the start it wasnt a fun car to drive around...super stiff suspension etc, road noise. it was annoying

Also i've worked at road race engineering and never enjoyed driving the EVO's...even my boss's 500+HP car on the freeway

if you are looking for an easier car to get around with on a day to day basis the S2k is better in my opinion.

Honda just revealed another option to the final year of S2K production

It's called the S2000 CR, (club racing)

It's got a hard top etc. just read up on it...

The 2008 Honda S2000 CR - the Official Honda Autos Web Site

Old 05-23-2007, 02:42 AM
Originally Posted by Chikubi
You know guy, what the hell is your problem? You've been nothing but a complete tool and jackass for this entire thread, and to what end? To prove that there are faster cars then an S2000? Well no shit Sherlock, it doesn't take a genius to figure that out. There's also faster cars than any of the ones you've ponied up so far as well, plus faster ones than those even -- there's always going to be a faster car at some point, so who gives a shit? If you're trying to say the S2000 isn't a sports car because there are faster cars, you're an idiot. If your only justification of a car's worthiness is a quater-mile time, you're an idiot. If you preach about gaining respect from other enthusiasts, while at the same time showing a complete lack of it in your interactions with them, you're an idiot, and a complete bore on top of that. If you need to pump your cock by abusing others who're having a civil conversation, do it somewhere else, but not on FitFreak. We've got better things to do than deal with twits like you.
hey tool... who died and made you the new admin?

dont like what i say about s2000s? too bad, reality is a real bitch.

Old 05-23-2007, 03:04 AM
5 Year Member
too bad, reality is a real bitch.
:rolleyes: She may be a bitch to you, but she's been sweet as sugar to me.

Old 05-23-2007, 04:38 AM
Clearly aywwsd has never driven an S2000, so why listen to him anyway?

Every magazine review and every person I've talked to raves about what a fantastic car the S2000 is. It's not surprising that the only people I've ever heard bash the S2000 are people who've never driven one. Go figure.

I could care less about raw performance numbers, I'm not a damn racecar driver. Sure I've driven cars that are faster and handle better, but they still fail to deliver the unique driving experience that the S2000 provides.

Different strokes for different folks. Get your head out of your ass man. Relax, who cares?

Old 05-23-2007, 11:51 AM
Originally Posted by 9k_RPM
Clearly aywwsd has never driven an S2000, so why listen to him anyway?

Every magazine review and every person I've talked to raves about what a fantastic car the S2000 is. It's not surprising that the only people I've ever heard bash the S2000 are people who've never driven one. Go figure.

I could care less about raw performance numbers, I'm not a damn racecar driver. Sure I've driven cars that are faster and handle better, but they still fail to deliver the unique driving experience that the S2000 provides.

Different strokes for different folks. Get your head out of your ass man. Relax, who cares?
i've driven more s2000 then all of u, combined.

Old 05-23-2007, 12:08 PM
5 Year Member

hahaha, lookout now! :D

i used to be a honda mechanic, and i like the s2000.

how about getting back to the point of this thread?!

Old 05-23-2007, 12:49 PM
5 Year Member
jus ignore this TOOL he's all about __________________________________________________ ________________

Old 05-23-2007, 12:51 PM
all about what? lol

Old 05-23-2007, 12:53 PM
5 Year Member
haha straight line

Old 05-23-2007, 04:01 PM
ooo I'm so scared! ahaha troll alert.

I've driven an S2000 every day for the past year. 30,000 miles. That's more than you can say.

Old 05-23-2007, 05:22 PM
Originally Posted by 9k_RPM
ooo I'm so scared! ahaha troll alert.

I've driven an S2000 every day for the past year. 30,000 miles. That's more than you can say.
i'd drive a s2000 everyday for 30k a year, but i'm tall, and own a faster car.

and i wouldnt go around bragging about a 30k per year commute. all that says is you cant afford to live closer to work, and have to live in some shithole and drive 50 miles each way, everyday.

Old 05-23-2007, 05:23 PM
Originally Posted by George02
jus ignore this TOOL he's all about __________________________________________________ ________________
funny how my car will whoop you on the turn, too.

Old 05-23-2007, 05:34 PM
Funny I'm reading this. I just sold my TSX and and am going to sell my S2000. I was thinking of picking up a fit, I already leased a Civic for 24 months and plan on getting a Skyline or M3 after the lease it up.

Anyway I figured a fit would be a cool car to always have in the garage. It's really spacious and I think I can work a killer sound system in the car... outfit it with coilovers and volk rims and I'm good to go :)

I'll sell you my s2000, it's a 2004 Grand Prix White with 28k miles. I'm asking getting 21k from the dealer. I'm also taking the bolt ons off before I sell.

Old 05-23-2007, 05:44 PM
i'd drive a s2000 everyday for 30k a year, but i'm tall, and own a faster car.

and i wouldnt go around bragging about a 30k per year commute. all that says is you cant afford to live closer to work, and have to live in some shithole and drive 50 miles each way, everyday.
Like I said, I couldn't care less if you drive a faster car. I'm most likely trading my S2000 for something slower anyway. So you admit you haven't driven an S2000, so what makes you the authority on them?

When did I ever brag about my commute? Actually I only live 20 miles from work, but I take road trips to Virginia, New York, and New Jersey often. If I had a longer commute, it wouldn't bother me much anyway. I love driving, and I enjoy driving my car. I live in a shit hole? I can't afford to live closer to work? Why don't you STFU and stop commenting on things you know nothing about. I live in a beach resort town, 4 blocks from the beach. I live here because I WANT to live here.

Do yourself and everyone else a favor and stop posting in this thread, before you make an even bigger ass of yourself. How old are you man, 15? Your immature posts make you seem like a child.

Last edited by 9k_RPM; 05-23-2007 at 05:51 PM.
Old 05-23-2007, 06:08 PM
Man, I hope this isn't a huge trash talking forum.

If you're talking about your WRX STi, I'd want to know how much work is done to that car. It's a f*ing fast ride, my buddy has a 04 with a Spec C motor swap and that for sure is faster than my Modded S2k (228whp tuned at church's).

Both cars are good on their own. I believe WRX's should be compared to Evo's... All I know is I've had my fair share of Auto x's and a stock s2000 can hold it's own against a 300awhp wrx very well.

Plus the engine sounds better :)

Quick Reply: fit and s2000