Other Car Related Discussions Discuss all other cars here.

fit and s2000

Old 05-23-2007, 06:12 PM
Originally Posted by 9k_RPM View Post
When did I ever brag about my commute? Actually I only live 20 miles from work, but I take road trips to Virginia, New York, and New Jersey often. If I had a longer commute, it wouldn't bother me much anyway. I love driving, and I enjoy driving my car. I live in a shit hole? I can't afford to live closer to work? Why don't you STFU and stop commenting on things you know nothing about. I live in a beach resort town, 4 blocks from the beach. I live here because I WANT to live here.
True that man, commute means jack. I guess then by default I'm the richest here with my 6 mile round trip commute to work :)

Old 05-23-2007, 06:59 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by aywwsd View Post
funny how my car will whoop you on the turn, too.
bahaha who cares wat your car does? no one asked, and you prob dont even have a car for all we kno. :rolleyes:

Old 05-23-2007, 07:05 PM
Like I said, I couldn't care less if you drive a faster car. I'm most likely trading my S2000 for something slower anyway. So you admit you haven't driven an S2000, so what makes you the authority on them?

When did I ever brag about my commute? Actually I only live 20 miles from work, but I take road trips to Virginia, New York, and New Jersey often. If I had a longer commute, it wouldn't bother me much anyway. I love driving, and I enjoy driving my car. I live in a shit hole? I can't afford to live closer to work? Why don't you STFU and stop commenting on things you know nothing about. I live in a beach resort town, 4 blocks from the beach. I live here because I WANT to live here.

Do yourself and everyone else a favor and stop posting in this thread, before you make an even bigger ass of yourself. How old are you man, 15? Your immature posts make you seem like a child.
o really? you are going to trade your car in for something slower?? great, go **** off to a prius forum then.

and i think i've already said it, i've driven more s2000 then all of you combined. how many have u driven? 5? 10? i've driven at least 50 in the last year.

so keep the favor to yourself, learn shut the **** up, sell your shit car, and bitch and moan to someone else.

Old 05-23-2007, 07:11 PM
Originally Posted by George02 View Post
bahaha who cares wat your car does? no one asked, and you prob dont even have a car for all we kno. :rolleyes:
you are right... i dont have a car.

but i just leave this sitting in the garage.

want to know what it says on the paper??

Old 05-23-2007, 07:14 PM
Originally Posted by pixelharmony View Post
True that man, commute means jack. I guess then by default I'm the richest here with my 6 mile round trip commute to work :)
you should be... new m3 starts at 68k, and the skyline starts about the same before the markup.

both my car combined is only worth roughly that amount (sti and mdx).

Old 05-23-2007, 07:17 PM
5 Year Member
you are right... i dont have a car.

but i just leave this sitting in the garage.

want to know what it says on the paper??

NO THX... YOURE A WASTE OF TIME

Old 05-23-2007, 07:24 PM
Retired Moderator
5 Year Member
So what's this thread about???

I'm assuming a moderator will cose this forum in 3....2....1....

(altho i've gotta admit, this is more interesting that the "wastland" forum!!)

Old 05-23-2007, 07:25 PM
NO THX... YOURE A WASTE OF TIME
you prob dont even have a driver's license for all we kno. :rolleyes:

Old 05-23-2007, 07:54 PM
o really? you are going to trade your car in for something slower?? great, go **** off to a prius forum then.

and i think i've already said it, i've driven more s2000 then all of you combined. how many have u driven? 5? 10? i've driven at least 50 in the last year.

so keep the favor to yourself, learn shut the **** up, sell your shit car, and bitch and moan to someone else.
I already said why I'm trading my car in, my first post. Obviously you were too busy bashing Hondas to read it. This is Honda forum, so why are you here? If you hate hondas, then quit wasting everyones time and get the hell out. Nobody gives a shit about you or your STi here, so you're just wasting your time as well.

Oh well, you've driven at least 50 S2ks in the past year? You work at Honda dealership... if you call backing the cars in out of the service bay "driving them", well then I guess you have me beat. :rolleyes:

Old 05-23-2007, 08:18 PM
I already said why I'm trading my car in, my first post. Obviously you were too busy bashing Hondas to read it. This is Honda forum, so why are you here? If you hate hondas, then quit wasting everyones time and get the hell out. Nobody gives a shit about you or your STi here, so you're just wasting your time as well.

Oh well, you've driven at least 50 S2ks in the past year? You work at Honda dealership... if you call backing the cars in out of the service bay "driving them", well then I guess you have me beat. :rolleyes:
last time i checked, this a fit forum... go back to s2ki, honda tool.

p.s. take off that homo avatar of yours, go take a real pic of a 9k s2000 tac, and change your sig, s2000's 9k adrenaline, only about 2500 rpm of it has anything, the rest, shit.

Old 05-23-2007, 08:19 PM
Originally Posted by Toy Yoda View Post
So what's this thread about???

I'm assuming a moderator will cose this forum in 3....2....1....

(altho i've gotta admit, this is more interesting that the "wastland" forum!!)
lol the thread is about what car to trade in a fit for. the guy who posted was considering an s2k, then the back-and-forth flaming/bashing war started.

2007 Subaru Forester 2.5XT, 2007 Pontiac Grand Prix GXP, 2007 Pontiac Solstice GXP/Saturn Sky Red Line (manual), 2007 Chevrolet Impala SS, 2007 Mazdaspeed 6, 2007 Subaru Legacy 2.5GT, 2007 Pontiac Solstice GXP/Saturn Sky Red Line (automatic), 2007 Ni

if you're seriously considering something around the s2k's range, try looking at this list. it's a little bit under the s2k's money, but it's still a nice congregation of cars. i know you already said that you don't like muscle, so you can kick out the 'stang.

Old 05-23-2007, 09:09 PM
5 Year Member
you prob dont even have a driver's license for all we kno. :rolleyes:
haha good one... wats with the honda tool??? do you know that the fit is a HONDA!? you prob didnt huh? scooby TOOL

Old 05-23-2007, 09:40 PM
haha good one... wats with the honda tool??? do you know that the fit is a HONDA!? you prob didnt huh? scooby TOOL
you can talk as much shit as you want about my car... i dont care. i dont have false hopes for my car, i know what it is and what it isnt.

you on the other hand, dumbass tool.

so really, my car really aint shit, but somehow, it will still whoop on your precious s2000, so what does make your car? even worst then shit?

as far as the fit being honda... so what? you are a honda tool. what does that got to do with fits? you can own a make and not be a tool. go try it, douchebag.

Old 05-23-2007, 09:53 PM
5 Year Member
you can talk as much shit as you want about my car... i dont care. i dont have false hopes for my car, i know what it is and what it isnt.

you on the other hand, dumbass tool.

so really, my car really aint shit, but somehow, it will still whoop on your precious s2000, so what does make your car? even worst then shit?

as far as the fit being honda... so what? you are a honda tool. what does that got to do with fits? you can own a make and not be a tool. go try it, douchebag.

I dont even own an s2000 anymore, so idk wat your talking about??? and for honda tool??? wtf? you make no sense, if you just meant tool then why add honda?? moron

Old 05-23-2007, 10:16 PM
I dont even own an s2000 anymore, so idk wat your talking about??? and for honda tool??? wtf? you make no sense, if you just meant tool then why add honda?? moron
oh you dont own the s2000 anymore??

then why do i give a shit that i trash it?? oh.. it's because you are a honda s2000 fanboy tool.

honda s2000 fanboy tool:" i run 14.2, i beat evos, off a roll, im faster then 350z".

no dumbass, you dont.

Old 05-23-2007, 11:50 PM
Thread closed.