Notices
For Sale / Want To Buy / Classified Ads for USED Fit Items Buy and Sell your USED FIT stuff here. Vendors, please do not post here. Use the "Vendor Marketplace" forum instead. MUST HAVE 20 POSTS

WTB: Black OEM Front Passenger Seat GD3 or Both Front Seats

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2009, 05:19 AM
WTB: Black OEM Front Passenger Seat GD3 or Both Front Seats

Airbag deployed out of my Passenger seat, want to buy entire OEM Black passenger front seat from GD3. Will buy both front seats if necessary. They must not be damaged, ripped or smell like smoke. Also Airbags must have never gone off in the seats. Will pay to have the seat(s) shipped.

Old 06-20-2009, 12:32 PM
Originally Posted by shuazay
Airbag deployed out of my Passenger seat, want to buy entire OEM Black passenger front seat from GD3. Will buy both front seats if necessary. They must not be damaged, ripped or smell like smoke. Also Airbags must have never gone off in the seats. Will pay to have the seat(s) shipped.
How much are you looking to spend? Thinking of getting new seats. Maybe we can work something out.

Old 06-20-2009, 12:57 PM
5 Year Member
I have a set of grey seats. I have the whole set of front and back. All the seats are brand new because I took off all the seats a month after I got my car. And before I took them off, I used seat covers to protect them. If you are interested in this car, let me know. But I guess you are mainly looking for black. I will sell my seats for a low price because I have no room in my garage to store them.

Old 06-20-2009, 01:05 PM
i have my seats, and they are black and out of the car. but ill tell you right now, shipping is probably not gunna be pretty lol, but PM me if youre interested.

Old 06-20-2009, 10:57 PM
Avid FitFreak Poster
5 Year Member
yeah shippings gonna a bicth... cause its heavy as fcuk lol

edit: but im willing to sell mine

Old 06-21-2009, 12:58 AM
sorry to thread jack.. im sure your not going to buy everyone's seats that post here... im looking to buy a few sets of seats and also seatbelts...please pm me thanks!!

Old 06-24-2009, 08:34 PM
Thread Jacker

Originally Posted by hondafitblue
sorry to thread jack.. im sure your not going to buy everyone's seats that post here... im looking to buy a few sets of seats and also seatbelts...please pm me thanks!!
Don't apologize, just don't jack the thread...

I did a quick study and it's obvious you are some kind of reseller. That's fine but don't come on dudes WTB threads and jack their items!!! Extend a little common courtesy to the regular guy who just wants to fix his own ride before you jump in for the profit, dang...

I'm trying to buy these directly, not have some reselling cat jack my post, buy all the items then sell them to me for a mark up, seriously, this ain't Walmart, have some patience, the money will come.

Besides, if you want everybodies spare OEM parts, do your own WTB posts and leave mine alone.

Last edited by shuazay; 06-24-2009 at 08:42 PM.
Old 06-25-2009, 12:17 AM
Don't apologize, just don't jack the thread...

I did a quick study and it's obvious you are some kind of reseller. That's fine but don't come on dudes WTB threads and jack their items!!! Extend a little common courtesy to the regular guy who just wants to fix his own ride before you jump in for the profit, dang...

I'm trying to buy these directly, not have some reselling cat jack my post, buy all the items then sell them to me for a mark up, seriously, this ain't Walmart, have some patience, the money will come.

Besides, if you want everybodies spare OEM parts, do your own WTB posts and leave mine alone.
dam girl let me get a few things clear with you..... your quick study shows that you are pretty dumb lmao keep talkin out of your hole!! im not a reseller for parts.. i have plenty of honda fits and i never posted on here selling anything besides an engine and transmision from a parts car i bought.
if your trying to buy them directly obviously you cry baby have one fit and you sound broke and your not going to buy everyone's seats that posted here and i take that apology back... u got jacked and u aint gonna do nothin except whine little boy watch who u talkin to