Notices
For Sale / Want To Buy / Classified Ads for USED Fit Items Buy and Sell your USED FIT stuff here. Vendors, please do not post here. Use the "Vendor Marketplace" forum instead. MUST HAVE 20 POSTS

FS: 2013 Honda Fit Sport AT - SoCal

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2018, 11:24 PM
2013 Honda Fit Sport AT - SoCal

2013 Honda Fit Sport Automatic Trans.

- Polished Metal Metallic w/ black interior
- 51,6xx miles
- 5-spd Automatic transmission
ASKING: $10,500
VIN: JHMGE8H59DC006056

2013 Honda Fit Sport in excellent condition with no dents/dings on exterior. No cracks in windshield or windows. A couple minor scratches from normal wear and tear, but nothing noticeable. Interior is in pristine condition as well. Adult owned and mileage is way under the average amount of miles for a car this age. No smoking, eating or pets in the vehicle. I bought the car certified pre-owned from Auto Nation Honda in 2014 and the car has given me zero issues. The car is driven 90% of the time on the highway just to and from work and is only driven 136 miles a week. All recalls have been handled at Long Beach Honda. All maintenance and oil changes conducted on or before due date and I had the transmission flush/filled recently. I get the car detailed twice a year which includes wash/clay/wax/sealant plus full interior detail.

The car includes all the factory upgrades that were available at time of purchase including extras like: OEM rear cargo liner, OEM all weather floor mats, OEM rear cargo privacy cover, OEM removable neoprene rear seat covers, OEM leather steering wheel, OEM leather automatic shift knob, OEM window rain visors, OEM front bumper leather bra and OEM 1/4 hood leather bra (currently removed), OEM wheel locks and ceramic heat-reducing window 35% tint on all windows. Tires are like-new and purchased in late 2017. The only thing it does not have from the factory is the navigation system. The car was NEVER modified whatsoever. I have a highly-modified Subaru already with thousands of dollars of work put into it, so this car was my gas-saver and daily driver for work.

The car is always garaged and is a must see. I am pricing this car below what it should cost according to KBB. PM if interested.