colors of honda fit in the USA

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2006, 10:11 PM
5 Year Member
Talking Help a guy out- colors of honda fit in the USA ?

I may the first to post a thread on this section of the forum.
If you have seen any fits at the local pre shows I would like to hear your opinions of the colors.
I have been told that the orange looks great on this car. Looking at the brocure I thought the storm silver would be the choice...

Last edited by big Fit; 04-05-2006 at 10:20 PM. Reason: more attention
Old 04-18-2006, 01:15 PM
I like the blue. I have not seen it yet but I will see it thursday!!

Old 04-19-2006, 04:36 AM
are they deffinately going to be here on Thurs? I called 2 of the dealers close to me and they still hae NO clue or claim they don't. One is fife honda other is hinshaws.

Old 04-19-2006, 11:49 AM
not sure

I am not sure if my dealer is completely 100% certain or not.
But i hope it will be here on thursday.
I have been reading that people have recieved their Fits as early as yesterday.

Old 04-19-2006, 03:05 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by big Fit
If you have seen any fits at the local pre shows I would like to hear your opinions of the colors.
I have been told that the orange looks great on this car. Looking at the brocure I thought the storm silver would be the choice...
I ordered the Storm Silver, saw it yesterday, and will pick it up tomorrow morning. It is a classic looking silver that looks great with the two-tone interior and the dash accessories. They hadn't even begun prepping the black & red; they were still covered with road dust. The blue is bright, but because of the pearly finish I thought it was prettier than it looks in photos. Storm Silver was the right way to go for me, but I wouldn't have minded if I'd been "stuck" with blue. The orange might look better once they finished getting all the protective gunk off of it. Some of the oranges I've seen look more complex, like colors were layered on, with a little undertoning of yellow. This looked kind of dull, but maybe once it's polished up it will be more eyecatching. On the way out I saw an S1000 in bright yellow, pointed at it and told the salesman that would have been my first choice for the Fit if they'd brought the color over from the Jazz.

Old 04-19-2006, 09:52 PM
Welp they have them in.. the one dealer got 6 ikn the other too.. I haven't seen the silver or silver storm. and I amwith you.. the yellow is cool.. I like yellow cars.. anyway..

both dealers have 2 of their cars sold or downpayments on it.. now on the downside of side of stupidity....dunno which it is..

One dealer has the price on them jacked to 18+k and the sales person was I'll get you a good price.. almost told them eyah being msrp is 15k+ (on the sport) The other was yeah we can get them to you for right at msrp.. ok (which is actually a good price I had a auto negotiator sort of snoop around about what a good price would be) and he said the markup was only like 2-300 at msrp. soo.. it wouldn't be worth hireing him.. (at least he was honest laugh) but we'll see, and find out if they do the you have to pay x more dollars. then i'll probably get him to go hammer on them .laugh.. (he did say don't take extended warrenty and if they give you any crap call me I'll deal with them.. free)

NOw I guess it will be what can I actually get it for..

Old 05-03-2006, 08:14 PM
5 Year Member
Wink

THANKS FOR THE POST ON THE THREAD... I FINALY BOUGHT A STORM SILVER MANUAL FIT. I BOUGHT IT IN BELINGHAM. GREAT PLACE TO BUY. I RODE THE AMTRAC CASCADE 510 TRAIN TO GET TO BELINGHAM (AWSOME RIDE). THE INTERNANT MANAGER PICKED ME UP. ALL I CAN SAY IS IT WAS NICE NICE NICE TO BUY FROM NORTHWEST HONDA. I DONT HAVE GREAT THINGS TO SAY ABOUT HONDA FIFE. HINSHAWS COULDNT GIVE ME A STRAIGHT ANSWERS. CAPITAL HONDA ALMOST SOLD ME A CAR THEY TRIED. BUY FROM NW HONDA IF YOU CAN. STRAIGHT SHORT SWEET.

Old 05-04-2006, 02:49 AM
5 Year Member
Question

THANKS FOR THE POST ON THE THREAD... I FINALY BOUGHT A STORM SILVER MANUAL FIT. I BOUGHT IT IN BELINGHAM. GREAT PLACE TO BUY. I RODE THE AMTRAC CASCADE 510 TRAIN TO GET TO BELINGHAM (AWSOME RIDE). THE INTERNANT MANAGER PICKED ME UP. ALL I CAN SAY IS IT WAS NICE NICE NICE TO BUY FROM NORTHWEST HONDA. I DONT HAVE GREAT THINGS TO SAY ABOUT HONDA FIFE. HINSHAWS COULDNT GIVE ME A STRAIGHT ANSWERS. CAPITAL HONDA ALMOST SOLD ME A CAR THEY TRIED. BUY FROM NW HONDA IF YOU CAN. STRAIGHT SHORT SWEET.
may I ask, did you have to pay over MSRP?

Old 05-04-2006, 09:50 PM
5 Year Member
did I Pay Over Msrp? Most People Will Pay Over Msrp For The Honda Fit At This Time... I Am Afraid This May Not Be The Best Place To Disclose Price. Would You Realy Beleive What I Tell You? There Are So Many Reasons Folks Dont Tell It Straight. I Did Alot Of Shopping And Got The Run Around By A Few Of The Dealers. After All That I Can Tell It To You Straight - I Am A Super Happy Customer. The Last Time I Could Say That Is When I Paid For My Braces On My Teeth.. I Was Not Paid To Say Any Of That. If You Are A Dealer I Like To Tell You This - nw Honda Is All That.

Old 05-05-2006, 03:56 AM
all is have to say is dealers and the honda of america do not see eye to eye. I spoke with honda america for 25 minutes today about some stuff that is wrong with my Fit and they agreed with me on all points of argument. T

Last edited by drknife; 05-05-2006 at 04:25 PM.
Old 05-05-2006, 04:12 AM
5 Year Member
Well, I have my request in at several dealers that when they are ready to do an MSRP deal, I am ready to buy. Nobody has called and I imagine that they will forget about me...
I think I will hold out for a month or two although I am 'chomping at the bit'!
I was really just wondering if anybody had a dealer they recommended that wasn't plugging in a $1-2000 dealer markup.

Old 05-05-2006, 08:12 AM
I'll double check my paperwork. but with tax and license and other bs they nail you with in WA total out the door was 18650.00 I'll dig out the stuff later and look and write it down.. laugh..

Old 05-05-2006, 04:27 PM
My dealer Bill Rogers Honda billrogershonda.com
was excellent and gave me MSRP via email just a few days before the release.
I have noticed to get MSRP you need to contact via email.
They have a black base and sport, the sport is auto and the base is manual I believe. It is a far drive from washington but perhaps worth the thousands of dollars.

Old 05-05-2006, 06:28 PM
5 Year Member
dealer price and problems...

Originally Posted by drknife
all is have to say is dealers and the honda of america do not see eye to eye. I spoke with honda america for 25 minutes today about some stuff that is wrong with my Fit and they agreed with me on all points of argument. T
what is wrong with your Fit

Old 05-05-2006, 08:05 PM
It is not my Fit exactly it is an accessory that stopped working or as Honda puts it the part failed.
It was my Honda Music Link, which I do not reccommend. The link stopped working on tuesday. Then when I brought it in the tech said, I can't do anything to make it work. I can order a new part and we can install it. I wanted a refund for the defective part. I did not want a replacement. This was not something normally done so they had to talk about it.

Essentially what is happening is on my blog and I have a thread on this forum titled "my honda music link stopped working"
I think I will go with the replacement of the part since I would have to pay for them to take the part out. another $86.

So i will get a new part and it will break then I will get a new one it will break and on and on... So the dealership and honda will lose money on this really crappy device.

Old 05-14-2006, 01:58 PM
5 Year Member
does any one else offer ipod connection? what a great idea