Driving stock 2011 Fit Sport up to Crystal/Snowqualmie/Whistler - Unofficial Honda FIT Forums

Go Back  Unofficial Honda FIT Forums > Fit Forums & Clubs > America West > Washington Community
Reload this Page >

Driving stock 2011 Fit Sport up to Crystal/Snowqualmie/Whistler

Old 12-01-2011, 06:50 PM

Does anyone have experience doing this? Should I get snow tires for driving up to snowboarding at Crystal or Snoqualmie?

I'm worried about the Fit's low clearance and wanted to see if anyone else had taken the Fit up the mountain.

Old 12-01-2011, 08:12 PM
5 Year Member
I went through the pass many times last winter, but I always waited till traction(all season) tires were only required. If you're gonna go up in the snow at least get chains.

Old 12-01-2011, 08:46 PM
Dealer said to not use chains with the fit, are there chains people are using here that are better or that people know will fit?

Old 12-08-2011, 02:16 PM
5 Year Member
find a set of 15"x5" steelies, buy a set of snow tires.

Old 12-11-2011, 04:19 AM
5 Year Member
I have studded snowies on my 07 and go up to Mt. Baker with no problems. Driving in new snow is great just watch out for the snow plow tailings. You know, like the pile they leave at the end of your driveway. Usually they keep the roads pretty clear to the ski areas. Have fun!

Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.