The Wasteland The wasteland is unmoderated. Please do not enter if you have a weak stomach or can easily be offended. Only Administrators will have the right to moderate posts here.

Mass of threads....

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2011, 09:52 PM
5 Year Member
Mass of threads....

Am I the only one that has been getting annoyed by the number of posts by the user "fit.sport?" correction, the number THREADS CREATED?!?

I understand being a fan of the car. I get that some folks want others to see the vitrues of something they like.

But seriously, a new thread, couple of links and nothing else. Then another new thread, more links and still nothing else. No personal thoughts or opinions. Find a thread post a bunch of semi relevant links and yet again, no "thoughts" beside the links.

And the problem with the links, besides the fact we all have access to Google.... They're all old. Nothing is new.

Most of us have seen this stuff posted, reposted, and then posted again... even before this user showed up.

*sigh*

Old 01-30-2011, 10:12 PM
5 Year Member
didn't notice it until you said something. Looked through his posts and you were right, all links to old useless shit.