2nd Generation (GE 08-13) 2nd Generation specific talk and questions here.

2012 Honda Fit Poor Handling

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2013, 02:03 PM
5 Year Member
Can we re-ban Loudbang? (aka Claymore)

Or did the site staff feel bad for him after watching him discuss topic after topic with himself on hondafitforums.com?

Old 09-08-2013, 02:08 PM
5 Year Member
"we"? Not me. He's entertaining, and the sponsors appreciate the hits.

wow. whoever this claymore chap is, he got terminated with extreme prejudice. even his posts were deleted. Claymore fallout

wow, all claymore all the time.

Seems reasonable to assume he's the same guy. Posts from Thailand? guess that explains the weird times for his posts.

Domain name hondafitforums.com is registered to this guy. German. Lots of interesting domains. Could explain the whole "damper" dispute and why he's too distracted to remember what he's posted.

weird. Internet, with a capital I weird.

Last edited by Steve244; 09-08-2013 at 05:01 PM. Reason: obsession
Old 09-09-2013, 03:25 AM
Banned
Well stevie is back at his typical best don't add any facts just attack the messenger. LOL is that the best you got?

And I'm man enough to say Yep I did post that and forgot about it how about you?

And I will still match any advice I have given with anything you had provided to anyone anytime.

Like "O" I don't know maybe the lesson I gave you on damage to exhaust valves from being out of adjustment that you suggest everybody should ignore JUST BECAUSE you think hondas should last as long as you think they should last to your standards no matter that engine damage may occur yep that is AWESOME advice ....... NOT.

Last edited by loudbang; 09-09-2013 at 03:28 AM.
Old 09-09-2013, 08:39 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by loudbang
Well stevie is back at his typical best don't add any facts just attack the messenger. LOL is that the best you got?

And I'm man enough to say Yep I did post that and forgot about it how about you?

And I will still match any advice I have given with anything you had provided to anyone anytime.

Like "O" I don't know maybe the lesson I gave you on damage to exhaust valves from being out of adjustment that you suggest everybody should ignore JUST BECAUSE you think hondas should last as long as you think they should last to your standards no matter that engine damage may occur yep that is AWESOME advice ....... NOT.
Please show me where I've "attacked the messenger." If I've made you feel this way, I'm sorry.

As for your advice, anytime I have an issue with it I've spoken rationally with citations backing up what I've stated.

On the other hand, statements like:

Originally Posted by loudbang
You are reverting to your Seattle liberal edcuation again. You can't refute the FACT you were presented with so you revert to your training and start obfuscating, mis-directing, and the old standby changing the subject. Then fail at justifying your position. Nice try but we see through your efforts.

Somebody has to correct your failures when you TRY and give advice to other members. Call them what the freak you want in the privacy of your bedroom but if you try and fail at advising others use the correct terminology. And try again I didn't comment in any way shape or form on the rear of the vehicle or parts there in. Just another feeble attempt to change the subject and deflect blame from your failure.

What you should try just this once NA maybe for the rest of your life is growing a pair like a man step up and say you know what I screwed up and admit you were wrong for a change BUT NOOOO the contrairian Stevie will never do that he just changes the subject and starts his snarking like a little girl.

Your lack of any knowledge on motor vehicles is rearing it's ugly head one more time after time and your ignorance of the subject is just one more example of your being a novice.

So step aside and let the pros do it.
seem a little like the behavior you're describing, don't they?