3rd Generation (2015+) Say hello to the newest member of the Fit family. 3rd Generation specific talk and questions here.

Do you will like to change your FIT for the NEW 2015 model???

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2014, 10:43 PM
Super Moderator
No fear - the guinea pig is here!!!

First production year, made in Mexico, rear drum brakes, low look styling...........etc... all valid reasons to our keep existing 1st/2nd Gen Fits. (currently have an '08 base/auto)
Increased fuel efficiency, added/updated tech features, enhanced std. equipment, 30 hp more, sportier appearance (at least now my wife can't say - "when will you be home with your ice-box"), perimeter-enty, push button start, improved sound insulation, 57 lbs. less, retained magic seats and increased rear legroom (4"+ wow, my rotts are loving this feature)............etc........all valid reasons for us to not close our eyes to emerging new models.

Never fear guys, I've taken the plunge and signed the order (last Feb.) with one of our local bigger dealers for a 2015.
Just joined today and after reading some of the other threads regarding specs, will be calling the dealer tomrw that my model choice is an EX-manual. Although my '08 is an auto, wasn't a fan of the 5-speed cause I found it buzzy at top gear. Now am hoping that the 6th gear will be an overdrive and address that issue
Prices unknown, so probably will be paying MSRP.
Am sure a bunch of guys on the mainland will post impressions as deliveries will be at least a month earlier before us far-away souls on the island.
Will do my part a month later.
Here's hoping our Mexican brothers do a great job assembling these new Fits.

Last edited by ROTTBOY; 03-26-2014 at 09:04 PM.