Fit Engine Modifications, Motor Swaps, ECU Tuning Reference Library for Engine Modifications, Swaps and Tuning

Another KW AT kit- INSTALLED!

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2008, 11:32 AM
Luvs Dah b00st!
Originally Posted by jdmchris.com
seriously, everytime i read one of your posts i end up shaking my head. Remember these are at guys. That 30hp is about 40 on a mt. On top of that the 6psi that he said he hit isnt at 4k its at about redline... Its more of a constant 4.5-5. Your lack of understanding makes your posts look dumb, to say the least. So what if he spent $4300 for 30hp? Whats it to you? As long as he can justify the money he spent on it and is happy with it. Stop trying to bring everyone down who doesnt have the hks kit. The hks kit is the worst turbo kit out of all the systems offered, but we dont go on your threads constantly reminding you about that. Let the guy be and if anyone has questions on how allmighty your hks kit they can pm you. Until then please stop trying to bring these guys down for not buying a hks kit when it is not even offered for the at.

lol.........

Old 12-07-2008, 11:33 AM
Luvs Dah b00st!
Originally Posted by jsensk
i didn't see jdmchris' post until after finishing mine. Thanks for saying what i really wanted to say, chris! That was my initial response, but i figured i had to be diplomatic. I don't need to really be reminded of how much it costs. I just wanted to make my car more fun to drive, and that mission was accomplished times 100.
bigger lol......

Old 12-07-2008, 11:58 AM
I run THIS
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by gd3kamiwanaB
lol.........
Exactly because I am right. You can have your opinions all you want but stop belittling members who choose to go in a different direction than what you chose. Simple as that.

Old 12-07-2008, 01:19 PM
5 Year Member
awesome review. thank you. pics/vids would be nice if you find time.

Old 12-07-2008, 01:56 PM
5 Year Member
lol.........
i respect what you have done with your fit man, because its awesome.

but that doesn't give you a ticket to hate on others.

seriously, we don't need the fit community to become like every other honda community.

if you agree, then you'll change the attitude.

Old 12-07-2008, 02:00 PM
5 Year Member
gd3kamiwanab:actually, i was thinking, maybe you know of a better, MORE RELIABLE solution than a kwsc kit for an A/T fit?

if not, i'm assuming its because you are wondering why people waste time modding it?

how do you answer when the rest of the 'tuner' world asks you why you bothered putting money into a fit to begin with? there are cars stock that put 1/4 mile times STOCK for less money than what you have done thus far with your fit.

but then again, you mod for yourself and no one else right? so how is that any different in jensk's case?

Old 12-07-2008, 02:37 PM
Luvs Dah b00st!
lol i love how everybody gets all defensive when someone asks a simple question, that really shows lack of intellect when u all jump on the fence like that. i did not in any way ask "why did u do that and not a turbo" or why would u do that instead of almighty HKS" i just asked WHY and if u people cant answer an easy question about cars then why the hell are u on a car forum.

and chris i have a real problem with u, u say u dont go on to my threads constantly reminding you about "The hks kit is the worst turbo kit out of all the systems offered". but every time i offer and objective opinion on the kraftwerks kit in any other posts u tare me a new one. no one wants to stand up to u cuz ur mister super admin, but i am no push over sir and i wont take ur power tripping abuse!

and eldaino, there are two answers to your questions bro, one dont mod AT and two for 500 bux NOS makes wet kits that will deliver 50 HP safely, reliable and cheaply

$4000 for 25 hp

$500 for 50 hp

p.s. lol i hope this post dosent get me baned, if it does o well

Old 12-07-2008, 03:21 PM
5 Year Member
lol i love how everybody gets all defensive when someone asks a simple question, that really shows lack of intellect when u all jump on the fence like that. i did not in any way ask "why did u do that and not a turbo" or why would u do that instead of almighty HKS" i just asked WHY and if u people cant answer an easy question about cars then why the hell are u on a car forum.

and chris i have a real problem with u, u say u dont go on to my threads constantly reminding you about "The hks kit is the worst turbo kit out of all the systems offered". but every time i offer and objective opinion on the kraftwerks kit in any other posts u tare me a new one. no one wants to stand up to u cuz ur mister super admin, but i am no push over sir and i wont take ur power tripping abuse!

and eldaino, there are two answers to your questions bro, one dont mod AT and two for 500 bux NOS makes wet kits that will deliver 50 HP safely, reliable and cheaply

$4000 for 25 hp

$500 for 50 hp

cheap and fast= not reliable.

maybe some 18year old wants to run nos on his fit, but as someone who want no issues, NOS is a ridiculous way to solve the problem of lack of power.

NOS simply is not the answer. i want power all the time, reliably, not only when the bottle is full. (and its proven that nos is detrimental to internals, even on strong engines. a cold runnining kwsc? not so much.)

why not mod an a/t fit? they need the mods more than m/t fits do.

i never insinuated that you think the hks is the best thing ever...so that beef is with chris not me.

but again, why mod a fit at all? because everyone has a right to do what they want. its the reason you are modding a fairly new honda, instead of slapping a b series engine into an eg or ef and getting that quarter mile you are so proud of N/A, and having spent less money to boot.

but no worries, i get why you chose the fit...that same reason is the reason why a/t guys chose to mod theirs. make do with what you have. its the same thing that you are doing.

Old 12-07-2008, 03:34 PM
I run THIS
5 Year Member

Fine, have that problem with me. I go on there because YOU first start saying how the T1r isnt good, or how the KW isnt good and why would you pay that. And it ISNT ONLY when you are talking about the KW kit that I step in... All of the kits are comparable as far as power in bolt on form. You have mods done to your car that some people dont want to put on their car, just as I do. Some people dont want upgraded injectors, some people dont want a exhaust. From what I gather from your posts you dont state your opinions, you constantly PUSH them while belittling some of the members. I DO get complaints as well and this is why I am stepping in now! I am not going to ban you because we are debating this, but if I continue getting complaints about you from members then we may have to think about a solution. I am not power tripping haha. Its funny how the ones getting called out always call admins power trippers. I seiously hate arguing, so this is where im going to stop. As long as I dont get any more complaints about you from members were all good.

Old 12-07-2008, 03:59 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by eldaino
gd3kamiwanab:actually, i was thinking, maybe you know of a better, MORE RELIABLE solution than a kwsc kit for an A/T fit?

if not, i'm assuming its because you are wondering why people waste time modding it?

how do you answer when the rest of the 'tuner' world asks you why you bothered putting money into a fit to begin with? there are cars stock that put 1/4 mile times STOCK for less money than what you have done thus far with your fit.

but then again, you mod for yourself and no one else right? so how is that any different in jensk's case?
Engine swap is the most reliable alternative, perhaps you should consider K series. I can't see any point in modding an AT Fit. All that power goes wasted in the torque converter anyway.

Old 12-07-2008, 04:00 PM
spoon fed
5 Year Member
maybe a high stall torque convertor with a firm lock would be the answer. ha ha ha

Old 12-07-2008, 04:28 PM
Luvs Dah b00st!
Originally Posted by kylerwho
maybe a high stall torque convertor with a firm lock would be the answer. ha ha ha
u know what that is the most sensible thing i have seen in this thread. someone should look into that. cuz the motors make the same power its just getting it to the ground.

Old 12-07-2008, 06:30 PM
spoon fed
5 Year Member
i used to work in a torque convertor shop and thats usually the weak part in the guys who drag race. if i had a spare one i could talk with my old boss and get prices for those who want one.

Old 12-07-2008, 10:50 PM
5 Year Member
u know what that is the most sensible thing i have seen in this thread. someone should look into that. cuz the motors make the same power its just getting it to the ground.

for such a sensless thread

a. you are spending quite a bit of time in it

b. have avoided most of the poignant questions asked to you.

getting a torque converter like that proably wouldn't be worth the cost. why spend the dough on that when a/t mods are already as expensive as they are?

Old 12-07-2008, 10:54 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by 1WayFit
Engine swap is the most reliable alternative, perhaps you should consider K series. I can't see any point in modding an AT Fit. All that power goes wasted in the torque converter anyway.

name one fit that has one.

yes, it will probably be difficult because there have been so few, and they were either sold, AMAZINGLY EXPENSIVE builds, or they just didn't work out.

and swapping an engine into the fit, (with the exception of the r18 or l15 because it has either not been done or is unverified) requires the cutting of the frame, which is not reliable period as it caused safety issues.

look guys, i agree that the kraftwerks, in THIS Iteration does not make gobs of power, but its also not a 20hp gain, its more like 35hp, given what a stock a/t fit dyno's at. and despite this, the thing that pisses me off is when people talk down to others or question thier motives like they have the right. this has nothing to do with numbers.

Old 12-07-2008, 10:59 PM
Luvs Dah b00st!
Originally Posted by eldaino
for such a sensless thread

a. you are spending quite a bit of time in it

b. have avoided most of the poignant questions asked to you.

getting a torque converter like that proably wouldn't be worth the cost. why spend the dough on that when a/t mods are already as expensive as they are?

hey man lets drop it, the fights over i thinks its best if i just shut up. and really quick on the topic of questions, this all started over a simple question that i was trying to get a simple answer and i got bitched at.

Old 12-08-2008, 12:15 AM
5 Year Member
can't we all just get along?

back on topic, header doesnt affect anything with the car running lean? i thought you needed to get an injector upgrade if you decide to use a header

Old 12-08-2008, 12:50 AM
i think ive been convinced! im not modding my peice of shit automatic fit. **** im not even going to drive it anymore. ill just leave it on the curb for bulk trash pickup next month. i cant believe i wasted 18 grand on this big smelly turd.

Old 12-08-2008, 01:33 AM
^ O_O..... i drive a auto and have no problems with it. yes i wish was standard but its more reliable for me but saying that is more harsh.. but if u do feel that way then a fit wasn't the car you should of bought in the first place. I'm not like dissing you or talking crap but I'm just laying it out. plus us hawaii fit owners is really small.. keep your auto its a good car.

back to this subject man this thread has alot of hating and everything. congrats man on sc. your fit i was thinking about it. but i chose a different route. yes please show some pics and short vid or two.

Old 12-08-2008, 02:13 AM
5 Year Member
i think he was being sarcastic... but how's it running with a header without upgraded injectors? i recall oscar saying you need injectors if you're going with a header so you dont run too lean?

Quick Reply: Another KW AT kit- INSTALLED!