Fit Engine Modifications, Motor Swaps, ECU Tuning Reference Library for Engine Modifications, Swaps and Tuning

AEM F/iC & Kraftwerks Kit

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2012, 12:43 PM
AEM F/iC & Kraftwerks Kit

Hey everyone. Several years ago I used an AEM F/iC to manage a turbo setup on a mazda miata. I see that Boomslang makes a plug and play harness for the f/iC and the Honda fit, so my question is, is there any reason the F/iC would be a bad option for managing the kraftwerks supercharger on a GD3 fit? I'm not a super big fan of the powercard system, and it seems like I could have way more control with the F/iC in terms of fueling and timing retard. Plus it would give me the option to scale injectors if I decided to turn up the boost on the kit.

Thanks for any replies

Old 02-06-2012, 05:04 PM
5 Year Member
I spoke with Oscar Jackson Jr. about using the AEM F/IC after reading about all of the problems MNfit was having... He told me that they had tried to use the F/IC with help from AEM engineers since Skunk2 and AEM were a short drive from each other... Bottom line is that they wouldn't work together... There have been a couple of guys on here that had mixed results but I chose to use the Hondata reflash and purchased the high boost kit... I can't say that using the AEM F/IC will not work for everybody but I just don't have the patience to mess with something the engineers and the Jackson's together couldn't make function correctly.