Fit Interior & Exterior Illumination Threads discussing interior and exterior lighting modifications for the Fit/Jazz

Has anyone changed their blinkers to parking lights?

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2015, 08:02 PM
Mine is a 2012 base. I have no diagrams.

Old 01-31-2015, 11:41 AM
Fit turn/parking wiring diagrams

Originally Posted by kered424
Mine is a 2012 base. I have no diagrams.
I,m sorry. I'm so busy plus computer stuff is headache for me, I mean to upload pictures and such. To download too. Sometimes I want to see somebody's pictures on the Forum and what I can see is only frog picture. I have never posted something on forums (ex. Fit Forum) - do not have time for this, so sorry if I can't do something. Correct me if needed.
So, I'm trying now to send couple original wiring diagram; if that will work out then I'll proceed with the rest.
E-e, I forgot how I did before on other topic. Asked for URL again to send attachment. Too complicated. Much easier to do all these stuff through e-mail. Suggest me how to do all this. I'll be checking for the response at evening.

Old 01-31-2015, 08:45 PM
Originally Posted by Mr. Alex
I,m sorry. I'm so busy plus computer stuff is headache for me, I mean to upload pictures and such. To download too. Sometimes I want to see somebody's pictures on the Forum and what I can see is only frog picture. I have never posted something on forums (ex. Fit Forum) - do not have time for this, so sorry if I can't do something. Correct me if needed.
So, I'm trying now to send couple original wiring diagram; if that will work out then I'll proceed with the rest.
E-e, I forgot how I did before on other topic. Asked for URL again to send attachment. Too complicated. Much easier to do all these stuff through e-mail. Suggest me how to do all this. I'll be checking for the response at evening.

If you upload the pictures to an image hosting site (eg. imgur.com), it'll give you a link. To attach the picture to your post, click on the picture icon and paste the link of the image you uploaded.
Thanks!

Old 02-02-2015, 12:21 AM
To Kered424: Did I do this upload in correct way or had to use different method?

These are the needed diagrams. Tell me if you got them, so then I can do more detailed explanation

Had to erase the link as not used

Last edited by Mr. Alex; 02-24-2015 at 10:53 PM.
Old 03-21-2016, 10:35 AM
This mod can be done. I'm no genius when it comes to electrical engineering that's why I had my Russian friend help me with this mod. You will need the 8th gen Civic parking light connectors. I did this back when I had switchbacks because it's really the only way to do switchbacks too. There's probably an exception with the new 3rd gen Fits which seem to already come with turn signal parking lights? The only problem is, unless you do switchbacks or some sort of Cree LED, the original bulbs are pretty dim, even more so than the parking lights. But it doesn't look too bad IMO. The good thing is if you change your mind about them like I have several times you can easily un-wire or re-wire them which I am about to do lol

Old 03-21-2016, 06:20 PM
5 Year Member
You can buy LED bulbs from Aliexpress as well about the cheapest source I found, but they are often not sorted as far as a QC so I by like 6 for 5 bucks and toss the ones (If any) that I don't like the looks of. White is the most noticeable, once in a while I've gotten one in a batch of 50 or so that is either warm instead of cool white or the opposite..