Fit Interior Modifications Discussion area for interior modifications including seats, steering wheels, upholstery and gauges

Scosche Honda Fit Kit closer than ever

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2007, 08:15 PM
5 Year Member
Ouch, why are you using your business credit card for a dash kit?

Old 05-08-2007, 08:17 PM
Scoscheguy, are you waiting until you fill up the GB before you ship units, or are you shipping as you get people's info?

Old 05-08-2007, 08:26 PM
5 Year Member
He is shipping when they are ready to ship, the G/B will most likely close when they are being shipped (before stores get them)

Old 05-11-2007, 08:29 AM
Someone that Posts too much
Full page ad for the kit in the June 2007 edition of Car Audio and Electronics

Old 05-11-2007, 03:53 PM
Geez, I want this ASAP!

I have had a brand-new AVIC D3 just sitting in my garage for the past couple months waiting for this kit.

I think I'm on the waiting list (missed out on the group buy) but I wish I could have one now!

I've almost ordered the Metra kit...but really want the Scosche kit (especially after recently installing a Metra dash kit in my Nissan Armada -- also with an AVIC D3 -- and I really wasn't happy with the Metra quality).

Old 05-11-2007, 05:28 PM
5 Year Member
Ummmmmm....chief....didn't you read Schoscheguy's post stating that he has spots open on the group buy because only about half of the people have given him credit card info??? I'd be hittin him up if you want in.

Old 05-11-2007, 06:42 PM
Ummmmmm....chief....didn't you read Schoscheguy's post stating that he has spots open on the group buy because only about half of the people have given him credit card info??? I'd be hittin him up if you want in.
No, obviously I did not....and since I'm on the 2nd list or wait list you would think that he would be contacting me...or am I wrong here? he has all my information.

Regardless, I'll shoot him an email/PM and see what he says...thanks for the heads up...

Old 05-11-2007, 06:45 PM
I know you can't make any promises, but
maybe an updated ETA would encourage more
people to join the group buy.

peace

Old 05-12-2007, 09:26 PM
Scoshe buy

I pm'd the scosche guy about getting in on the group buy but have yet to hear how to do that. I looked over the group buy listings and found no information on this. Anyone have an idea on how I can get in on the group buy? I have no problem putting down a deposit or giving information so long as I get an eta, but as I have said I do not know how to even get that far. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks,

Utnorris

Old 05-12-2007, 09:39 PM
5 Year Member
You need to call him. His number is in the first post.

Old 05-14-2007, 04:42 AM
5 Year Member
End of may <3

(not a promise, but that's what i was told) I will ask at the end of may for a new ETA since that's what I am expecting =P

Old 05-14-2007, 10:25 PM
5 Year Member
I think it will come through! Hopefully delivered next week!

Old 05-17-2007, 02:41 PM
Any chance this will ship next week?

Any chance this will ship next week?

Old 05-17-2007, 06:21 PM
I talked to him yesterday to get put on the list and he told me to expect it to be ready at the end of the month. It might happen quicker, but that is when I am expecting it.
Utnorris

Old 05-22-2007, 04:03 PM
does anyone know when these guys are gonna produce this kit on a bigger scale ?

Old 05-22-2007, 07:35 PM
5 Year Member
I'm sure they will when they are ready.

Old 05-24-2007, 11:19 PM
5 Year Member
close but no cigar

seven more ****en days till the end of the month then i guess we will see what really happens but dam its been a while.

when i have john my info personally hey said i would recieve a conformation notice in the bank saying they with drew the funds and then they would ship for those of us that are on the list thats all that matters

stop bitch'n and moaning just wait and if you cant wait then go get the metra kit and stfu already stop being so impatient. this is of course my opinion and in no way be taken as a direct attack on any of you impatient "............beep!.........beep! sorry got a little carried away there

HAVE GREAT DAY!

Old 05-24-2007, 11:20 PM
5 Year Member
close but no cigar

seven more ****en days till the end of the month then i guess we will see what really happens but dam its been a while.

when i gave john my info personally he said i would receive a conformation notice in the bank saying they with drew the funds and then they would ship for those of us that are on the list thats all that matters

stop bitch'n and moaning just wait and if you cant wait then go get the metra kit and stfu already stop being so impatient. this is of course my opinion and in no way should be taken as a direct attack on any of you impatient "............beep!.........beep! sorry got a little carried away there

HAVE a GREAT DAY!

Old 05-25-2007, 12:17 AM
Originally Posted by superfatfit

when i gave john my info personally he said i would receive a conformation notice in the bank saying they with drew the funds and then they would ship for those of us that are on the list thats all that matters

stop bitch'n and moaning just wait and if you cant wait then go get the metra kit and stfu already stop being so impatient. this is of course my opinion and in no way should be taken as a direct attack on any of you impatient "............beep!.........beep! sorry got a little carried away there

HAVE a GREAT DAY!

Sooooooooooo, maybe somebody needs to take their meds, JK. Seriously, I think some of us are a little frustrated since we have not received any updates as to the progress of the kit or even if it is going to be on time. Look, personally, I will end up getting the kit and letting it sit my closet until I decide on a HU, I just figured I would take advantage of the great price, so in other words, I have plenty of time to wait. That being said, a weekly progress report letting us know if everything was on schedule would be nice (what's it take, like two minutes?), but hey, it's a great price and I have plenty of time, so I am not *itchin* about it, but I can understand the frustration of some of the folks here.

Utnorris

Old 05-25-2007, 12:20 AM
5 Year Member
Seriously, i think that guy needs meds...

Quick Reply: Scosche Honda Fit Kit closer than ever