Fit Interior Modifications Discussion area for interior modifications including seats, steering wheels, upholstery and gauges

Scosche Honda Fit Kit closer than ever

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2007, 01:28 PM
If you dont have 14$ to spare...you probably shouldnt be modifying your 2007 model vehicle with aftermarket parts.

Old 06-15-2007, 04:22 PM
Haha, you guys simply don't understand. The point of the group buy is to get the best price in the market. Its not joining a group buy to spend more, and wait some more. Also, i don't care about spending extra for something, but this group buy kinda defeats the purpose of a group buy.

Old 06-15-2007, 04:52 PM
Originally Posted by Oofie
Haha, you guys simply don't understand. The point of the group buy is to get the best price in the market. Its not joining a group buy to spend more, and wait some more. Also, i don't care about spending extra for something, but this group buy kinda defeats the purpose of a group buy.
The price we have is for a scosche kit, NOT a metra kit. You can't compare two price of different brand, with this GB you'll have the best price for the Scosche kit. Maybe the Scosche kit is a little more expensive, but for my eyes, the Scosches kit is wayyyy better than the metra cheap kit !!!

Old 06-15-2007, 05:03 PM
Like i said, i don't care paying extra. It's just that some members are posting "people are whining like lil girls" and "people who dont want to spend the extra $14 shouldnt mod their fits", which to me is totally unnecessary. It's arrogance, imho. People here have waited for several months now, and some are are just getting a little impatient, and those "arrogant" posts just simply doesnt help.

Old 06-15-2007, 05:10 PM
ok guys you forget you get all of this for one price. with the Metra you buy $50.00 for the dash kit only so you you add $14.99+$19.99 +$50.00 = $84.98 that with out shipping too so the scosche kit for the $76.20 is the best buy.

Ok Guys, Here's the price on what the package will run you:

HA1558B Reg. Price $109.99 (dash kit)
HA10B Reg. Price $ 14.99 (wire harness)
HAAB Reg. Price $ 19.99 (antenna adapter)
-------------------------------------------------
s&h Reg. Price $ 18.00 (for US shipment except HI,AK)
-------------------------------------------------
total pkg price $ 162.97

With the FitFreak GB discount you will get everything shipped to your door
(in US) $76.20!!!

Old 06-15-2007, 05:15 PM
forgot this scoscheguy you have not look at this site for over 30 days.it take 5 min to post a up date for us i had to call wed to scosche to get the real deal on the shipping and when it will be ship that was your job to keep us up to date on this GB you drop the ball on this.

Old 06-15-2007, 05:56 PM
Originally Posted by gamemaster
forgot this scoscheguy you have not look at this site for over 30 days.it take 5 min to post a up date for us i had to call wed to scosche to get the real deal on the shipping and when it will be ship that was your job to keep us up to date on this GB you drop the ball on this.
john is a good friend of mine and he told me they will ship mon or tues.. ill recieve mine sooner cause im local but it just irritates me on how people bitch an moan over something he has no control over... quality stuff takes time. all of you who have waited patiently will be glad you waited.
cheers...

Old 06-15-2007, 06:14 PM
Originally Posted by 805FitSport
john is a good friend of mine and he told me they will ship mon or tues.. ill recieve mine sooner cause im local but it just irritates me on how people bitch an moan over something he has no control over... quality stuff takes time. all of you who have waited patiently will be glad you waited.
cheers...
that nice he take the time to tell you and not post on the site real good it irritates me that he can't keep us up to date and that he tell you and can't take 5 min to post for all the member on the GB here over 30 day he has not look at this site and we are not to get piss off and i know scosche is quality stuff i use it all the time and i am real happy on the GB

Old 06-16-2007, 06:53 AM
5 Year Member
Would be nice if he posted the info he told you. or told other people, easier to tell the mass the same thing instead of having to rely on each person having to call him up, waste his time, and get the info needed.

Old 06-16-2007, 05:22 PM
First, I wasn't whinning, second my only will gripe was that there was no up to date info being posted.

Look, I don't know of any dash kit that runs $110. The kit for the Ford Taurus and Focus was at it's highest $76 and they both had the A/C controls on them. I don't really care about the money so long as I get a quality kit. Quite frankly, this kit will probably just sit in my closet until I decide on a head unit for the car. I wouldn't have been upset if the Scoshe rep had just made a post saying "Yes, we know the Metra kit is $50, however we feel our kit is worth the extra money and here is why....", but that never happened.

It's great that 805FitSport was getting updated on the status of the kit, maybe he could have posted updates for the rep if he didn't have time or just didn't want too. Either way it would have been nice to have had an update rather than guessing when they would be ready. Remember these kits have been delayed several times due to quality issues and I am glad that Scoshe has taken the time to make sure they are right before releasing them.

All I was looking for was an explanation and an updated ship date. If you look I was the one that posted the new ship date first and that was last week when I did that, so if the Scoshe guy or his friend, 805FitSport, had the information they could have just posted here which would have prevented a lot of these concerns. I know it is difficult to keep so many people up to date on the status of a kit, but it is a lot easier to update in one place than to send out various e-mails to many people.

Anyway, I am glad the kit is shipping, hopefully we will get it by the end of next week and then we can start enjoying a quality product from a quality manufacturer. And by the way, I do appreciate the GB offered by Scoshe, we haven't seen one from Metra even though their kit has been out for quite some time and that says a lot to me personally.

Utnorris

Old 06-16-2007, 09:58 PM
yay I'm so happy this is coming soon now! of course now i've blown my money on other stuff, so a head unit to fit it will have to wait until january ..

Buy thats ok with me

might just get a "cheap" head unit for around 150.. would still be better than the stock one.

Old 06-18-2007, 08:05 AM
5 Year Member
Alright, whoever gets the Scosche kit at their house first wins! And the winner gets to take some pictures of the FINAL kit so we can all see it!

DO IT!

Old 06-18-2007, 08:14 AM
aside from 805fitsport

Old 06-18-2007, 09:58 AM
I just wonder is there any left? and who i ask to order it?

Old 06-18-2007, 01:04 PM
5 Year Member
Just call John in the first post and he will set you up.

Old 06-18-2007, 02:35 PM
So, does anyone know if it already or will be shipped ov today?

Old 06-18-2007, 06:16 PM
Supposed to ship today or tomorrow. Look for a surprise at the end of the week.

Utnorris

Old 06-18-2007, 09:41 PM
5 Year Member
I had to bow out of the GB since it took as long as it did. I actually moved and am gone for the summer...had no address to have him send things to where someone would be available to sign for it. Sucks...but that's how things go. Just wasn't expecting it to take this long when I got in on the GB 4 or 5 months ago.

Old 06-19-2007, 02:31 AM
does john even check his email?

Old 06-20-2007, 05:31 PM
Anyone got theirs yet? My credit card hasn't been charged yet, so it probably means it hasn't shipped yet also.

Quick Reply: Scosche Honda Fit Kit closer than ever