Fit Interior Modifications Discussion area for interior modifications including seats, steering wheels, upholstery and gauges

Costco's Coverking Neoprene Seat Cover

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2013, 02:40 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Lipappy
Well folks, as promised, here are pics of my newly installed Costco Coverking Custom-Fit Seat Covers in Charcoal Gray for my new '09 Fit! It took me and my dad about 2 hours to install everything. Getting under the seats was a little tricky, but if I can do this, anyone can. They're supposed to stretch a little so the directions say to tighten again in 2 weeks after they break in. They feel smooth and cushiony. I was impressed with how custom they are, especially how nicely they fit on the back seats (I was nervous about that). The color difference is due to installing when the sun was going down... 1st and last are without flash and with sun...middle two are with flash and darker. Feel free to ask any questions. If this was helpful to you, give me some rep!

Can you post a photo of the armrest area? I am very curious to see how it looks with the factory armrest still attached.

Old 04-24-2013, 07:01 AM
Did you guys notice any comfort upgrades? Do the seats feel like they have significantly more cushion?

Thanks!

Old 04-24-2013, 08:46 AM
Originally Posted by fitties
Can you post a photo of the armrest area? I am very curious to see how it looks with the factory armrest still attached.
I don't own this car anymore... I got a Lexus. But the armrests were separate pieces that zip on and thus have a snug custom feel to them too. Looking back, I am very lucky the dealer in which I traded my car did not take issue with the fact that I still had the seat covers on the car at the time of the trade in. I peeked under a cushion before going, and noticed a lot of the backing of the cushion had worn off and embedded itself into the original upholstery of the car. It would have been a nightmare to clean - I don't even know if it would have been able to clean. I think if the dealer noticed that, perhaps they would have offered me far less on my trade-in.

Perhaps it's a plus that the covers looked so good, the dealer not only did not take issue with them, they gave me an exceptionally good trade-in offer!