Fit Interior Modifications Discussion area for interior modifications including seats, steering wheels, upholstery and gauges

rcomendation or stay away from business that do good work in the cleveland Ohio Area.

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2012, 01:39 AM
rcomendation or stay away from business that do good work in the cleveland Ohio Area.

I am getting older and going deaf, and my back seats are flat, No speaker preformance from the back of car. I ride the car alot like this, I help people do painting.

One day I would like to put the sound controll on the steering wheel, but from what I've read that well require a new unit, stock one isnt going to cut it. So have a couple of questions, ( I'm not an audio geek) but I would like to put better speakers in the doors of my sportie (the lower ones only) I like the radio for now but I'm wondering if some better speakers in the frt. and maybe the back would help with sound quality.

How would you guys rate the radio in the 08 sport fit, It seems nice enough but maybe new speakers would help or should I just suck it up and buy a new system altogether, can any of you recommend a shop in cleve. ohio. I'm just starting on researching this subject but I thought wouldnt hurt to ask.