Fit Photos & Videos Threads for displaying photos and videos of the Honda Fit/Jazz

pictures of my painted calipers

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2008, 09:48 PM
5 Year Member
Very nice!
I plan on doing the same with mine, and the drums will get painted flat black.
Hopefully I will get around to it soon... winter is slowly creeping up

Old 09-15-2008, 09:57 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by khanhdom
I think the OP needs to learn how to take constructive criticism. No one said anything really negative or bash what you did. They state their opinion, and how they felt. Not everyone feels the same as you, and if you get butthurt by those comments...lol

Anyways, the car looks silly with those stock red calipers with everything else stock, besides a couple of different emblems and red stickers. I been in this car scene almost a decade now and when I first started out, I did not have money. I had high school money, but i learn to save money. Not that I'm encouraging to throw all your money into car parts, but learn to take criticism, and having no money doesn't excuse other people from not liking your car mods.

i really don't think he got bent out of shape over anything really. i didn't see anything that i found offensive.

Old 09-15-2008, 09:59 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Darkstars
that's the kind of thinking that made the cavalier so much fun, especially when your placing ahead of cars considered to be far out of your league (like a lotus exige, 911 turbo, lots of miatas couple S2000s and what not and there's proof of most for the naw-sayers as well )

I'm not bitter at all, I would have to care in order to be bitter and well... I don't.

And what do you mean I should be less apt to judge? He posted pics and said this is what I did what do you think about it... so I told him I didn't like it. Maybe I'm just a dick but I still fail to see the problem.

I realize the internet is serious business and all bu maybe its time some people actually go outside and get some fresh air LOL

i meant you should be less apt to judge as someone who has been an underdog, like you just said. (geez, did i really have to explain that? )

wether you want to admit it or not, you willingly clicked on a thread about a mod that you probably don't fancy, and its obvious now. you could have just not clicked.

i get a lot of fresh air thanks. but just because we are just 'names on a scream' is no license to be a self proclaimed dick.

Old 09-16-2008, 01:02 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by eldaino
i meant you should be less apt to judge as someone who has been an underdog, like you just said. (geez, did i really have to explain that? )

wether you want to admit it or not, you willingly clicked on a thread about a mod that you probably don't fancy, and its obvious now. you could have just not clicked.

i get a lot of fresh air thanks. but just because we are just 'names on a scream' is no license to be a self proclaimed dick.
thanx buddy

Old 09-16-2008, 11:34 AM
Originally Posted by n2oinferno
I see what you did there! e-mail notification for the win! lol
What??

Old 09-16-2008, 12:22 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by xonexlifex
thanx buddy

hey no problem man. some peeps around here just need to learn some manners i suppose. its not like you have an sti wing or 19 dubs on your fit.

i still say it looks good.

Old 09-16-2008, 02:36 PM
Originally Posted by jtanoyo1
What??
E-mail notification sends out the original post before editing.

Old 09-17-2008, 12:22 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by eldaino
hey no problem man. some peeps around here just need to learn some manners i suppose. its not like you have an sti wing or 19 dubs on your fit.

i still say it looks good.

exactly, im glad u got my back