Gauge Interest in a Fit Product or Group Buy Use this sub-forum to gauge market interest in your Product or Group Buy.
If you decide to sell a Product or proceed with your Group Buy, create your listing in our Non-Fit Vendor Group Buys and Product Sales area.
If you decide to become a forum sponsor with "FIT Vendor" title, please Contact Us for details.

Guage Interest for LED tails

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2014, 01:06 PM
I find it curious and oddly coincidental that the supplier you have made contact with is TWP and so happened s to also be the first three letters in your username. Lol

Joking aside, does your supplier have different style LED tails .. Basically more variety. ?

Last edited by noripwr; 09-23-2014 at 01:10 PM.
Old 09-29-2014, 02:09 PM
not sure how i feel about it..
if it's was all red (red out len instead of smoke or clear) and look OE when off but light up with the pattern it might be cool

Old 09-29-2014, 04:48 PM
Originally Posted by Fat_man
Go here to see black installed a a black car: MBRO / COLIN PROJECT
After seeing this, I want them. Don't know if I'll ever be able to pony up the money but I would really like to have that upper portion lit.

Old 09-29-2014, 04:54 PM
Super Moderator
Have got the OEM upper rear LED lights from Japan a couple of months ago. Now that I have my LX will plan the wiring and all. One thing for sure, its an exact for the MDM Fit. Have to figure out the wiring, plus a hole for each side must be drilled to accomodate the rubber grommet with the wiring harness.
I'll be the forum's test case for the LED upper lights.
So everyone knows, I paid US$350 for the pair (no shipping - brought in by wife's relatives).

Name:  2015HONDAFITSept282014jpgREARLEDTaillightfitment.jpg
Views: 353
Size:  77.6 KB

Last edited by ROTTBOY; 10-01-2014 at 07:38 AM.
Old 09-29-2014, 06:00 PM
Originally Posted by ROTTBOY
Have got the OEM upper rear LED lights from Japan a couple of months ago. Now that I have my LX will plan the wiring and all. One thing for sure, it exact for the MDM Fit. Have to figure out the wiring, plus a hole for each side must be drilled to accomodate the rubber grommet with the wiring harness.
I'll be the forum's test case for the LED upper lights.
So everyone knows, I paid US$350 for the pair (no shipping - brought in by wife's relatives).

$350 for just the upper piece? wow that's expensive

Old 09-29-2014, 06:04 PM
Super Moderator
Originally Posted by kenji815
......wow that's expensive
You can say that again.

Nevertheless, Chinese and Indonesian versions (knock-offs) should be available in no time at 1/2 the price or most probably less.

Old 09-29-2014, 06:54 PM
You can say that again.

Nevertheless, Chinese and Indonesian versions (knock-offs) should be available in no time at 1/2 the price or most probably less.

Doesn't seem so bad when those aftermarket LED ones are being quoted around $640 USD.

Old 09-30-2014, 11:20 PM
I will take a Photo of the Lamp on my Car and post it next Monday....Hope everyone like the new design led lamp for the new Fit....Later we are planning to export to US for the new design tail lamp.....

Old 10-01-2014, 03:02 AM
Merchant / Group Buy Organizer ( non-certified )
5 Year Member
Not trying to scam anyone. I work w/ them for years since my initial vehicle 05 Subaru Legacy.

They currently only offer this kind of tails.

Originally Posted by noripwr
I find it curious and oddly coincidental that the supplier you have made contact with is TWP and so happened s to also be the first three letters in your username. Lol

Joking aside, does your supplier have different style LED tails .. Basically more variety. ?

Old 10-04-2014, 10:56 PM
Honda jazz/fit 2015 with s-elemento tail light

Hi Guys,

Like I promised few days ago, I will post my Honda Jazz GK5 with S-Elemento tail light that we created to make the car looks elegant.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater

Elegant......

Old 10-05-2014, 02:02 AM
Originally Posted by Pernakpernik Mobil
Hi Guys,

Like I promised few days ago, I will post my Honda Jazz GK5 with S-Elemento tail light that we created to make the car looks elegant.

Elegant......

Wow those really do look elegant and very nicely made. Keep us updated on them please!

Old 10-05-2014, 12:31 PM
price???? .......

Old 10-05-2014, 01:55 PM
Originally Posted by Pernakpernik Mobil
Hi Guys,

Elegant......
Dam those look good.
Im in if we can get those.

Old 10-05-2014, 09:19 PM
5 Year Member
I *may* have a lead on JDM/AUDM style tail lights (I presume they are OEM) from a company called Autoworkshop.com. Just got an email in which they quoted $406 (US) including shipping to the USA for all four lights. He has them listed in his site separately (upper/lower) which totals out to $471 if ordered separately.

I asked if he could add to his site an option for the set of four at the quoted price.

Also asked about a group buy discount. Will report back with any updates.

Anyone heard of them? Reputation?

Thanks!

es

Old 10-05-2014, 09:55 PM
Super Moderator
Originally Posted by stembridge
.......... totals out to $471 if ordered separately...............

These guys have awesome pricing. Am gonna try order some of the items they have. Even their OEM illuminated door sills are 40% cheaper than anyone here (at the discounted price).

Wow, that's another good share. STEMBRIDGE - your da man!!!!!!

Update: could be wrong but looks like this site is unconnected to anyone. Phone no. looks strange with a 123 area code.

Last edited by ROTTBOY; 10-05-2014 at 10:07 PM.
Old 10-05-2014, 09:58 PM
Super Moderator
i think autoworkship is KenKen....

Old 10-05-2014, 09:59 PM
Oh dang wow, Those are really good prices.

I would much rather have oem jdm lights for sure.

Old 10-05-2014, 10:15 PM
Originally Posted by stembridge
I *may* have a lead on JDM/AUDM style tail lights (I presume they are OEM) from a company called Autoworkshop.com. Just got an email in which they quoted $406 (US) including shipping to the USA for all four lights. He has them listed in his site separately (upper/lower) which totals out to $471 if ordered separately.

I asked if he could add to his site an option for the set of four at the quoted price.

Also asked about a group buy discount. Will report back with any updates.

Anyone heard of them? Reputation?

Thanks!

es
TAKE MY MONEY!!!

(Get part numbers from them and keep me posted... I'm in!!!)

Old 10-05-2014, 10:52 PM
5 Year Member
Update: could be wrong but looks like this site is unconnected to anyone. Phone no. looks strange with a 123 area code.
My feeling is that this is an individual as opposed to an established company - the store portion of the site doesn't work, either. Not necessarily a problem if payment can be arranged by CC so if there's a problem the buyer is not on the hook. I've asked him about it… will see what he says. The name he gave is Anthony Tsang.

Also, I have a feeling these are probably not OEM parts. Not a huge issue for me as long as they look/work the same. See my next post for OEM part pricing from a supplier out of AU.

es

Last edited by stembridge; 10-05-2014 at 10:59 PM.
Old 10-05-2014, 10:56 PM
5 Year Member
Okay, here's another possible source for (confirmed OEM) JDM lights. The hook is that this is a parts house in AU, so you're paying through the nose for shipping (JDM - AUDM - USA address). I just pasted in his email below.

At today's exchange rate (October 5, 2014), total for a full set of lights shipped to the US would be a shade over $2100 US. I had to pass on that…

es

###

Here is some pricing (NZ$), please note these are all brand new genuine Honda and have to come X Japan.

RR Taillight $560
LR Taillight $560
RR Light on Lid $520
LR Light on Lid $520

These are all in New Zealand dollars, Freight price would be an $500-600 NZD via sea freight to your closest sea port.

Regards,
Andrew Tuyay
Sales/Social Media Consultant
09 634 2914

http://www.facebook.com/stronghonda
Honda parts used accessories | NZ — Strong for Honda Accessory Shop

Quick Reply: Guage Interest for LED tails