Gauge Interest in a Fit Product or Group Buy Use this sub-forum to gauge market interest in your Product or Group Buy.
If you decide to sell a Product or proceed with your Group Buy, create your listing in our Non-Fit Vendor Group Buys and Product Sales area.
If you decide to become a forum sponsor with "FIT Vendor" title, please Contact Us for details.

Clazzio

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2015, 06:09 PM
Clazzio

Group buy for clazzios for the 15 !!! Anyone?

Old 11-15-2015, 08:11 PM
I'm thinking about the black on black Diamond stitch but I can't decide between real and faux leather. Is there much of a discount for a group buy and would we all have to be ordering the same style covers?

Old 11-16-2015, 02:25 AM
Not at Bean Garage which im the acting spokesperson for Our next sale is the holidays. If another company is, I'll see if we'll match it which im sure we can.

Old 11-16-2015, 03:09 AM
Originally Posted by Desmond Lamar MacRae
Not at Bean Garage which im the acting spokesperson for Our next sale is the holidays. If another company is, I'll see if we'll match it which im sure we can.
I'll be keeping that in mind. I want triple black quilted front and rear and wish they made a matching steering wheel wrap. Think if I sent in the liner from my baby's carseat they could do a custom cover for her. She may need to match daddy's ride.

Old 11-16-2015, 03:48 PM
I'm not a company, however I've contacted "beans garage" several times about clazzios without a response. The holidays is now. If a group buy is going to happen I'd like to see somthing soon. Who wants to install leather when it's 15 degrees out?

What's the general discount for a group buy anyways?

I've always had clazzios with the leather inserts. Are the all pvc ones really any different? Anyone have these ?

Old 11-16-2015, 04:27 PM
Originally Posted by BeauDiddley
I'm thinking about the black on black Diamond stitch but I can't decide between real and faux leather. Is there much of a discount for a group buy and would we all have to be ordering the same style covers?
Well I'm all about looking s stock as possible so when I bought my PVC kit i also bought 3yrd of extra preferated vinyl to cover things like the cloth on doors, stock auto gear selector so it all matched the OEM accessory center console vinyl cover.

Originally Posted by Michael Raymond
I'm not a company, however I've contacted "beans garage" several times about clazzios without a response. The holidays is now. If a group buy is going to happen I'd like to see somthing soon. Who wants to install leather when it's 15 degrees out?

What's the general discount for a group buy anyways?

I've always had clazzios with the leather inserts. Are the all pvc ones really any different? Anyone have these ?
May be you calender Xmas is NOW. I stated we have no group buys. The next sale is just holiday discount when its posted and I get the go to post the info. Im sorry it will be 15 degrees where you are during this season but its 75 all week in Wilmington, NC. I can only post when i get the go ahead.

Old 11-16-2015, 05:02 PM
Super Moderator
no need for this kind of language here.

bean garage has the lowest price for clazzios.

Old 11-16-2015, 05:05 PM
Well maybe they shouldn't be so rude and ANSWER EMAILS

A business is only as good as its customer service.

Old 11-17-2015, 03:26 AM
Huh?

Originally Posted by Michael Raymond
Well maybe they shouldn't be so rude and ANSWER EMAILS

A business is only as good as its customer service.
Where was I rude? I'm the go to guy to answer questions about the products Bean Garage carries for the fit. Where I was rude ill never know. I'm not a business owner. I update the fitfreak.net on new items and answer questions. I even stated if another site was doing a group buy, I'd pass it along to see if they wanted to start one. I can't be more gregarious with you than I have I don't think.