General Fit Talk General Discussion on the Honda Fit/Jazz.

The Official Blog from GD to GE to GK to GTI to R?

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2009, 01:36 PM
Official Fit Blogger of FitFreak
5 Year Member
came to work. not too much going on. nice day out today. too bad it's suppose to rain on the weekend. i might start thinking about putting the factory wheels/tires on the G in prep for hibernation.

gotz my tracking number for that inlet pipe for my Z.... hope this time it's the right one. (literally the 'right' one..)

Old 11-11-2009, 11:02 PM
5 Year Member
gotten use to the quiet ride on the FitS...if you remember, i removed my megan axleback a few weeks ago. it's kinda pleasant. it almost reminds me of the fluidness(?) my 06 legacywgn had. the thing about the subaru (although i still think it was a pos due to unreliable crappage) was that it was very smooth. the tranny and suspenion was almost like you were riding in thick oil. it felt very luxurious in a almost a ballad music type of way. if that makes any sense. hahahaha.

although im really not a sedan guy, i might check out the new altima's. i kinda enjoyed buying my 370Z at this one local dealer so i kinda want to buy from them again.

Old 11-12-2009, 03:29 PM
5 Year Member
not sure wats going on but was having problems posting here...this am.

anyway... been a pretty crazy day again so far. when im super busy i tend to walk very fast in the office looking down to try to hide from everyone. i get stopped often (people just have questions all the time for me) so trying to walk real fast and be stealthy. hahaha.

gotz that inlet tube for the right side today for my z and it appears to be the right part this time. store also gave me a free oilfiter and washer so im all set. going to install the piping tonight.

Old 11-13-2009, 07:01 PM
5 Year Member
been another crazy day at work, no time for lunch, i finish a project i was working on, look at the clock and it's 4:59pm. hahahaha, perfect timing. zipped my FitS home.

kinda warmer than expected tonight.... should be a nice weekend coming up so going to motor my Z and G and maybe wash the G's SSR's and put them away for the winter.

Old 11-14-2009, 10:23 PM
5 Year Member
motored my Z this am. was a fun drive. the seats on the car isn't bad but i tried some memory foam wedge cushion on it and was pleasantly surprised how great it felt.

so wife's sewing up a nice black cover for it.

otherwise, went to ikea with the kids and wife and bought 5 shelves for the kids. my FitS worked like a champ bringing the goods comfortably home. was cracking up watching some silly dork in a 335i try to ramming a shelf into his little ride. hahaha. get a real car, buddy. on top of that, he couldn't even back into the spot straight.

Old 11-15-2009, 05:03 PM
5 Year Member
my wife handed me the custom sewed black cloth foam wedge for my seat last night. matches the Z's interior perfectly.

took the z motoring this am. was a nice drive. was going to motor the G, but i was helping setup the kid's room with the new shelves we got for them yesterday so ran out of time. oh well. started raining anyway. hahaha.

QD'ed the Z and dressed the tires, quickly dusted the interior. i checked weatherchannel and since it's going to rain this week i cleaned only the interior on my FitS. i use the California Interior Duster. works great. that or just a dry MF cloth towel works great for removing dust.

Old 11-15-2009, 08:50 PM
5 Year Member
Went out in my FitS to run some errands with the wife and kids this pm. I noticed that my bank changed their drive through ATM and so the new machine is super high for stupid ugly vehicles (SUV).

had to unbelt my seatbelt to reach the touchpanel to make a deposit.

Afterwards went home to put away the groceries, etc. Was still kinda craving to motor since I couldn't motor my G this weekend so went out to pickup some chinese for dinner in my FitS. Was a fun drive.

Old 11-18-2009, 08:08 AM
5 Year Member
Aleady Wed? Man... Time goes by too fast. Mon/Tues were both crazy-busy days at work and at home.

We finally moved all the kids toys from the living room area so we're going to setup an entertainment center. But before that, I need to swap out the lamp to raillamps so I need to head over to homedepot.

FitS looks like its going to be very busy over t-giving holiday to help out. hahaha

Old 11-18-2009, 08:47 PM
5 Year Member
Wheew, I can't believe how fast one day goes by. Got some gas for my FitS during lunch time and was a nice stroll...but that was yesterday. Not sure what I did during lunch today. . Hahaha

Drove home in the rain and was a fun drive. Stopped by the local hardware to pickup some mothballs. I put them in my trash can in the garage to prevent mice and other pests from coming into the garage.

I've yet so see any such rodents but the last thing I need are mice living in my G and Z's engine bay chewing on my spark plug wires. hahaha.

Old 11-19-2009, 04:45 PM
5 Year Member
was raining all night and my FitS with its clutch shudder was pretty bad this am. it's the worse when a/c starts cranking while im trying to engage 1st gear from a standstill. it reminds me of my old 02 wrx waaay back when. hahaha.

still havent had any time to check out my potential next cars. i want a v6 for sure, so i might look at the altima se, maxima, tsx. i think those are going to be my candicates for sedan. for suv, the chevy e-something, maybe even the highlander although i hate toyota's it's a nice looking truck.

the other toyato tayato that's been kinda catching my eyes is the toilet ...or they call venza. benza in japanese means toilet seat. ToTo Benza. hahaha.

...anyway, back to work.

Old 11-19-2009, 05:33 PM
Retired Moderator
Venzas are sick. I likes them.

Old 11-19-2009, 07:36 PM
5 Year Member
yah, im not too fond of that front grill but that can always be modded.

Old 11-19-2009, 07:48 PM
Retired Moderator
Yeah true.
Got my new iMac btw Ken. 21.5". Im very very happy with it so far. Highly recommend it.

Old 11-19-2009, 07:50 PM
5 Year Member
wooo~! nice!!! wat softwares are you running? doing any digital recording?

Old 11-19-2009, 07:57 PM
Retired Moderator
Standard software so far, literally just picked it up and set it up this morning.
Plan on recording some of my guitar stuff tonight Ill let you know how it goes!

Old 11-20-2009, 01:02 PM
5 Year Member
woo! sounds exciting. not a mac, but my wife bought me a new DELL notebook for home use. it arrived about 2weeks ago but it's still in the box. hell, she stuffed it into the closet the other day.

not sure if that's suppose to be my xmas present? hahahaha.

i haven't been composing any new tracks lately... ever since getting the
VPiano earlier this summer ive been just practicing my chops. i gotz a long way to
go still to my goal. i'll probably start composing again when snow starts and my
cars are hibernating.

i donno, but im starting to really enjoy playing just piano. i dont really look at
scores or do any copies....since im a composer...i just play and play and play
anything off the top of my head.

Old 11-20-2009, 01:06 PM
Retired Moderator
Thats awesome man! Yeah i dont do covers, been in many bands throughout the years, never ever done any covers. Just not into it, i like creating my own music, that comes from me. Thats what musics about to me.

Old 11-20-2009, 02:22 PM
5 Year Member
yah, i use to do covers long time ago (as a child) to get started in playing piano..
lots of classical stuff. but then later played in a 5man cover band with my synths
where i learned a lot about mixing and acoustics in general.

little by little i bought better equipment. by end of highschool i was only doing
original compositions and doing most of the stuff on a mac (which at the time was
a big deal).

i still have my first mac my pops gave me as a graduation present somewhere in the
basement. hahaha (and it works!) was a 2M RAM/40MHD machine which i maxed
out to 10M RAM/40MHD + external 512M HD. hahaha.

Old 11-20-2009, 06:44 PM
5 Year Member
it was pretty nice out today so in the morning i thought about taking the G
to work, but at the end of the work day i was very glad i didn't. just too
damn tired to drive. the FitS handled it like a champ with its light clutch
but it could been a lot better if it had a v6 and AT and a toilet seat.

sometime i just wonder why the f- i work so hard. cause it ends up getting
new business and just adds even more work and headache for me.

well, now that it's the weekend im not going to think about work and just
concentrate on having a good time. have a nice weekend!

Old 11-21-2009, 09:02 AM
5 Year Member
Was too stressed out from work last night and was still feeling it this am.

Playing the piano really helps me calm down and relax in the morning.

Going to go motor my G this am. . Will see what else ill do after the drive.

Quick Reply: The Official Blog from GD to GE to GK to GTI to R?