Rear window / wiper - Page 2 - Unofficial Honda FIT Forums

General Fit Talk General Discussion on the Honda Fit/Jazz.

Rear window / wiper

Old 05-11-2006, 03:38 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Daņiel
Explainzor that to me. Also removing the rear wiper might be a legal issue, if that matters.
I dont see how removing the rear wiper is illegal. It's not even mandatory for the manufacturer to put it there in the first place.

Old 08-23-2012, 10:50 PM
HELP! The other day I saw a posting >somewhere< on this forum with detailed directions how to access the rear wiper motor, and change the lever position so the wiper rests in a verticle rather than horizontal position...which decreases the amount of dust and crud that otherwise accumulates on the horizontal blade.

I'm ready to do this, but have just spent over a half hour searching in vein for the post. I even think it was a sticky!

Can someone post a link to, or menu chain down to the article? Thanks,

Paul who-used-to-be-a-UNIX-professional-but-who-has-lost-his-search-skills H

Old 08-24-2012, 12:22 AM
found the wiper mod article!

Finally found it:it's at
https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/fit-...wiper-mod.html

Paul whose-search-skills-apparently-returned H

Originally Posted by prhkgh View Post
HELP! The other day I saw a posting >somewhere< on this forum with detailed directions how to access the rear wiper motor, and change the lever position so the wiper rests in a verticle rather than horizontal position...which decreases the amount of dust and crud that otherwise accumulates on the horizontal blade.

I'm ready to do this, but have just spent over a half hour searching in vein for the post. I even think it was a sticky!

Can someone post a link to, or menu chain down to the article? Thanks,

Paul who-used-to-be-a-UNIX-professional-but-who-has-lost-his-search-skills H

Old 08-27-2012, 12:29 AM
5 Year Member
Name:  P1040882.jpg
Views: 98
Size:  236.0 KB

Did this today did not remove rear wiper to do this just remove the panel, motor cover and adjusted, Only down side when using washer the wiper is not there to catch the spray so the hatch get cover.

Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.