Merchant Group Buys and New Product Sales This area is for private individuals or small merchants to list NEW Products For Sale or to Organize Group Buys. Unlike "FIT VENDORS" on the forum, the staff of FITFREAK does not perform any background checks on individuals listing product offerings in this sub-forum. Payment is required in order to list your product in this sub-forum. CLICK HERE for payment details and instant Thread Posting access to this sub-forum.

DecalDude JDM Steering Wheel Badge!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2009, 02:31 AM
Originally Posted by 555sexydrive
Thank you for the quick fix, one last thing...how big are these stickers in both length and height?

6" by 2"

i will also be adding the sizes of all stickers on the site soon so that should make it easier.

Old 01-03-2010, 11:42 PM
5 Year Member
any updates for the blue H badge?

Old 01-04-2010, 06:33 AM
Originally Posted by blackvitzrs
any updates for the blue H badge?
the company i get them made by has been on vacation. im going to be getting ahold of them today to get started on it.

Old 01-04-2010, 09:49 PM
5 Year Member
nice, can't wait. thanks for the update.

Old 01-05-2010, 07:26 PM
decaldude restitching thread will be here soon, like 10 different colors to restitch your steering wheel in. imported from europe, made by a company that exotic cars get their automotive threads from.

Old 01-07-2010, 11:38 AM
5 Year Member
I'm interested in a Red H for the wheel. Also, would love to see pics of the wheel stitched red, we talkin' about redoing the stock sport wheel?

Old 01-07-2010, 12:53 PM
here is my civic steering wheel with my emblem and stitching. imma get some pics up of the diff colors i have right now and get it up on the site for purchase. will be able to purchase separate or as a package with the emblem

Old 01-07-2010, 01:36 PM
Well after many many months of trying to get some I have finally come through. It took me months just to find a company that sold it. Finally found a company in Europe that makes it for a lot of auto companies and a lot of exotics, took me like a month to get someone there to sell it to me and now I finally have it. This stuff is top notch quality, believe me price was not cheap to get it over here. Got some of it today and I should have a few more colors coming in soon.

back row- white, dark blue, teal, silver, copper, gold
front row-black, pink, light blue, red, blood red, purple
Name:  mini-DSC_0672.jpg
Views: 390
Size:  45.6 KB

colors coming are regular blue, yellow, green and gray

Old 01-08-2010, 09:31 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by DecalsDude
Well after many many months of trying to get some I have finally come through. It took me months just to find a company that sold it. Finally found a company in Europe that makes it for a lot of auto companies and a lot of exotics, took me like a month to get someone there to sell it to me and now I finally have it. This stuff is top notch quality, believe me price was not cheap to get it over here. Got some of it today and I should have a few more colors coming in soon.

back row- white, dark blue, teal, silver, copper, gold
front row-black, pink, light blue, red, blood red, purple

colors coming are regular blue, yellow, green and gray
What is it? Rope, wire, string, etc...

Old 01-08-2010, 11:24 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by DecalsDude
here is my civic steering wheel with my emblem and stitching. imma get some pics up of the diff colors i have right now and get it up on the site for purchase. will be able to purchase separate or as a package with the emblem
Wheres the pictures?

Old 01-08-2010, 12:56 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Jodele

It's steering wheel stitching--so that you can change the color.

Old 01-08-2010, 03:13 PM
Originally Posted by Jodele
it is a thread make specifically for leather wrapping on steering wheels

Old 01-08-2010, 03:15 PM
Originally Posted by xonexlifex
Wheres the pictures?

oops, it has been added to the honda page on my site individually or with a steering emblem as a package

DecalDude.net...Your #1 Resource for the Best Decals Around

Old 01-08-2010, 03:17 PM
Ordered the Type R Emblem for the steering wheel for my GD3. Great quality but does not completely cover he original H emblem on the wheel. It is a tad too small all the way around (the edges of the H can still be seen). Am I supposed to pry the stock H out of the wheel or something?

Last edited by CHERK; 01-08-2010 at 03:23 PM. Reason: Pic added
Old 01-08-2010, 03:20 PM
Originally Posted by CHERK
Ordered the Type R Emblem for the steering wheel for my GD3. Great quality but does not completely cover he original H emblem on the wheel. It is a tad too small all the way around (the edges of the H can still be seen). Am I supposed to pry the stock H out of the wheel or something?
can you pm me a pic. others have had no fitment issues so im curious

Old 01-08-2010, 03:30 PM

well it seems the person i sent it to for GD3 test fitment must not have actually put it on or something and just told me it fit just like on mine. if anyone has purchased and has a GD3 please contact me, ill get this all fixed.

GD3 owners im gonna have a new batch started right away with the sizing corrected. GE owners you can still purchase as i know they are good to go for you guys since you have the same exact steering wheel as my civic

Last edited by DecalsDude; 01-08-2010 at 03:34 PM.
Old 01-09-2010, 10:03 PM
Bought off your website, was wondering how long it takes to ship? Made my payment about 3-4 days ago.

Also, for the threading kit, are there any instructions on how to thread the steering wheel? Or if you happen to know anybody who has made a DIY?

Old 01-09-2010, 10:09 PM
Originally Posted by jurassicJAM
Bought off your website, was wondering how long it takes to ship? Made my payment about 3-4 days ago.

Also, for the threading kit, are there any instructions on how to thread the steering wheel? Or if you happen to know anybody who has made a DIY?

yours either went out thursday or friday then.

im going to do it on my wifes TC tomorrow since mine is already done on my civic, will be done the exact same way. ill make up instructions and try to take pics as i go along.

it is very easy, can prob even find instructions already on the net on how to stitch a steering wheel. took me about 45 mins the first time i ever did it and now it takes me about 20-25 mins from start to finish. my supply of needles should be here beginning of next week. i wasnt going to include them but then i figured it would be stupid for me to not make it ready to be done as soon as you get it.

Old 01-09-2010, 10:33 PM
5 Year Member

man i wanted one of these sooooo bad, im glad i waited thos so ill actually get the one that fits, looks awesome tho but it needs to fit perfect for me to buy, ill stick with my red vinyl inserts until u guys make the right ones

Old 01-09-2010, 10:34 PM
Originally Posted by xonexlifex
man i wanted one of these sooooo bad, im glad i waited thos so ill actually get the one that fits, looks awesome tho but it needs to fit perfect for me to buy, ill stick with my red vinyl inserts until u guys make the right ones
dont worry will be fixed very quickly and will fit perfectly like it does on the GE/civic

Quick Reply: DecalDude JDM Steering Wheel Badge!!!