DecalDude JDM Steering Wheel Badge!!! - Page 3 - Unofficial Honda FIT Forums

Merchant Group Buys and New Product Sales This area is for private individuals or small merchants to list NEW Products For Sale or to Organize Group Buys. Unlike "FIT VENDORS" on the forum, the staff of FITFREAK does not perform any background checks on individuals listing product offerings in this sub-forum. Payment is required in order to list your product in this sub-forum. CLICK HERE for payment details and instant Thread Posting access to this sub-forum.

DecalDude JDM Steering Wheel Badge!!!

  #41  
Old 01-10-2010, 01:05 PM
TurboManGT's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (4)
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Twin Cities
Posts: 1,421
I will probably be interested when size is fixed for the GD
 
  #42  
Old 01-10-2010, 01:06 PM
Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (3)
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: St Marys, GA
Posts: 250
ive got another very very nice product coming for you guys. i think you will be pleasantly pleased when they arrive and go on sale.
 
  #43  
Old 01-11-2010, 12:27 PM
braziers's Avatar
Member
5 Year Member
iTrader: (1)
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: London-ish
Posts: 868
just letting you know i bought a GD3 one and its too small.
I have PM'd you...
 
  #44  
Old 01-11-2010, 07:19 PM
Member
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: USA
Posts: 140
Great fitment, right on flush. Thanks for the speedy delivery and quality of the product! will be looking into the stitching as soon as a diy is finished!
 
  #45  
Old 01-12-2010, 01:12 PM
xonexlifex's Avatar
Member
5 Year Member
iTrader: (1)
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: California
Posts: 1,133
Originally Posted by DecalsDude View Post
ive got another very very nice product coming for you guys. i think you will be pleasantly pleased when they arrive and go on sale.
Wat is it? Cant wait to see it!
 
  #46  
Old 01-12-2010, 06:21 PM
Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (3)
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: St Marys, GA
Posts: 250
Originally Posted by jurassicJAM View Post
Great fitment, right on flush. Thanks for the speedy delivery and quality of the product! will be looking into the stitching as soon as a diy is finished!
took a few pics when i did my wifes TC today. dont know how well of a DIY i can make with them. it is absolutely very easy, if you can push a needle through a hole you can do this, its simple to see how it goes just by looking at how it is already stitched.
 
  #47  
Old 01-12-2010, 06:55 PM
VaMPKiSS1's Avatar
Member
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: NYC
Posts: 147
If anyone is looking for a DIY for the threading, it might be worth it to check out the College Hills Honda directions for installing their leather steering wheel cover. It gives a detailed diagram and directions for how to stitch the cover, which should be the same for re-stitching one that's already on there. http://collegehillshonda.com/instruc...wheelcover.pdf
 
  #48  
Old 01-12-2010, 07:02 PM
Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (3)
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: St Marys, GA
Posts: 250
Originally Posted by VaMPKiSS1 View Post
If anyone is looking for a DIY for the threading, it might be worth it to check out the College Hills Honda directions for installing their leather steering wheel cover. It gives a detailed diagram and directions for how to stitch the cover, which should be the same for re-stitching one that's already on there. http://collegehillshonda.com/instruc...wheelcover.pdf

the cover you buy for the wheels that arent already leather wrapped are different. for instance the GE8/civic steering wheel there is no need to thread up the back of the spoke as shown in the PDF as the cover is different in that area. also in those instructions they just do some kinda loop stitch vice a baseball style stitch that the covers are done with from the factory.

i will post up a DIY as best as i can but please feel free to purchase and attempt it, i promise once you look at the stitching already on there you will easily see how it is done and you can email me at any time and i will be more than glad to help.
 
  #49  
Old 01-12-2010, 08:15 PM
honda2112's Avatar
Member
5 Year Member
iTrader: (1)
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Springfield, MA
Posts: 315
So is this possible on the GD3 Sport wheel? I know its the same method, just wasn't sure if the GD3 wheel comes from the factory differently.
 
  #50  
Old 01-12-2010, 08:19 PM
Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (3)
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: St Marys, GA
Posts: 250
Originally Posted by honda2112 View Post
So is this possible on the GD3 Sport wheel? I know its the same method, just wasn't sure if the GD3 wheel comes from the factory differently.

yes any steering wheel that is threaded can be redone. i looked at a picture of the steering wheel and it will be exactly the same as is done on the GE/civic
 
  #51  
Old 01-12-2010, 10:15 PM
j1nNju1c3's Avatar
Member
5 Year Member
iTrader: (2)
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: San Diego CA
Posts: 1,495
Hey DecalsDude, I've been messaging you about a custom decal that I want done. I've even e-mailed you on the email address I got from your website. Message me back man. It's been a month!!! Hope to hear from you soon.
 
  #52  
Old 01-13-2010, 02:21 PM
Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (3)
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: St Marys, GA
Posts: 250
Just so everyone knows, i was able to buy a GD3 steering wheel emblem that was pulled from the airbag off the net, perfect fitment for the GD3 badge coming very soon =)
 
  #53  
Old 01-13-2010, 03:02 PM
Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (3)
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: St Marys, GA
Posts: 250
new sticker being added

 
  #54  
Old 01-13-2010, 03:59 PM
Member
iTrader: (1)
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Waipahu, HI
Posts: 187
I bought the steering wheel badge/sticker and paid through paypal but never got any type of confirmation from your company.

Can you tell me what normally happens after payment is made through your website via paypal?
 
  #55  
Old 01-13-2010, 04:42 PM
Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (3)
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: St Marys, GA
Posts: 250
Originally Posted by ToyotaFIT View Post
I bought the steering wheel badge/sticker and paid through paypal but never got any type of confirmation from your company.

Can you tell me what normally happens after payment is made through your website via paypal?

after order is placed it is shipped out within 48 hrs. no type of shipping confirmation is sent out at this time.
 
  #56  
Old 01-18-2010, 04:48 PM
Member
5 Year Member
iTrader: (1)
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: BC Canada
Posts: 828
any updates on the blue batch?
 
  #57  
Old 01-18-2010, 04:52 PM
Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (3)
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: St Marys, GA
Posts: 250
Originally Posted by blackvitzrs View Post
any updates on the blue batch?
trying to get the GD steering wheel emblems ready to be made and then i may have them done at the same time.
 
  #58  
Old 01-19-2010, 09:39 PM
Member
iTrader: (1)
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Waipahu, HI
Posts: 187
got my steering wheel badge in the mail today, quality is superb, shipping time was fast, however fitment is lacking... would highly recommend once the new batch of GD badges come out.

sending a PM now, hopefully we can work something out.
 
  #59  
Old 01-19-2010, 09:42 PM
Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (3)
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: St Marys, GA
Posts: 250
Originally Posted by ToyotaFIT View Post
got my steering wheel badge in the mail today, quality is superb, shipping time was fast, however fitment is lacking... would highly recommend once the new batch of GD badges come out.

sending a PM now, hopefully we can work something out.

i posted not to buy yet if you have a GD.
 
  #60  
Old 01-19-2010, 10:24 PM
thefit09's Avatar
Member
5 Year Member
iTrader: (13)
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Central Texas
Posts: 2,476
Bought the steering wheel badge off your website. LMK when you get that dry carbon fiber priced.

THX
 

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.