Merchant Group Buys and New Product Sales This area is for private individuals or small merchants to list NEW Products For Sale or to Organize Group Buys. Unlike "FIT VENDORS" on the forum, the staff of FITFREAK does not perform any background checks on individuals listing product offerings in this sub-forum. Payment is required in order to list your product in this sub-forum. CLICK HERE for payment details and instant Thread Posting access to this sub-forum.

DecalDude JDM Steering Wheel Badge!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2010, 06:58 PM
Fa1
I'll post one if you send me one

Old 08-03-2010, 02:59 PM
payment sent! Can't wait!!!!!!

Old 08-03-2010, 09:53 PM
all new JDM steering wheel emblem for the GE8!!!!!!!!!!. Price and ability to purchase coming soon

these ones are quite different from my previous gel type emblems that go on the inside to give the JDM look. features of this one are as follows:

Full emblem- this is a whole emblem, thus unlike the previous it doesnt utilize any part of the stock emblem to give it the full look.

Coverage- i specially made this with a hollow backing(i will show pics to better help understand) with a thin lip around the edges. this allows it to sit recessed right on top of the stock emblem, this prevents it from sticking out and looking all bulged. It is backed with 3M adhesive and adheres very well to the stock emblem.

Replacement- Yes, another factor in my design is that you can fully replace your stock emblem with this. It would require you to break off the existing chrome H. It isnt really necessary to fully replace the stock emblem but i made it so that you can if you decide to for some reason. please note that i am not responsible if you go and break off your emblem and then want it back lol. i will probably offer stock replacements eventually.

Originality- These have a darker red, sort of like a burgundy color to them. This makes them look more like the actual type r badge, whereas my other style are a brighter red.

Styling- Since these are a full emblem and give you a whole surface for contact you can change the color easily with vinyl overlays which i will also offer as another product.

Old 08-03-2010, 10:02 PM
5 Year Member
Do we get a discount if we purchased the old one?

Old 08-03-2010, 10:10 PM
Originally Posted by baylorbro
Do we get a discount if we purchased the old one?

yup, only for a limited time though

Old 08-04-2010, 03:36 PM
5 Year Member
lol I already removed my stock "H" emblem before I threw on your previous emblem version.

So will this new one still stick/fit ok if the stock "H" is removed since it doesn't have the stock "H" to stick to? If so, you can count me in to purchase this new design. I like!

Old 08-04-2010, 05:01 PM
Originally Posted by jeff_1986
lol I already removed my stock "H" emblem before I threw on your previous emblem version.

So will this new one still stick/fit ok if the stock "H" is removed since it doesn't have the stock "H" to stick to? If so, you can count me in to purchase this new design. I like!

yeah it will fit in there. i dont wanna remove my stock emblem but i would prob fail overly cautious and add some silicon adhesive in behind it just to make sure that sucker doesnt come off

Last edited by DecalsDude; 08-04-2010 at 06:02 PM.
Old 08-04-2010, 05:05 PM
5 Year Member
Nice, well I'll def. pick one up once it's available.

EDIT: Oops I see it's already up on the site. Excellent.

Old 08-04-2010, 05:13 PM
5 Year Member
Payment sent .

Is this limited time discount still available?

Old 08-04-2010, 05:41 PM
i ordered your other one just a few days ago. Would've liked to order this one instead...

did you ship it yet? If not, can I change my order?

it was a fitfreak vinyl and honda badge. going to vancouver, bc, canada

~keith

Old 08-04-2010, 11:31 PM
Originally Posted by DecalsDude
I am proud to announce the full launch of the decaldude website. not a lot of products yet but i am trying to add stuff as fast as possible, a couple pages arent up and working yet but will be very soon.

visit it here

DecalDude.net...Your #1 Resource for the Best Decals Around
you are proud to announce you completely copy and ripped everything from GrafiXpressions.com ? Wow, be really proud of yourself for that one. be on the lookout for some paperwork coming your way. every idea you have is a complete rip off of our intellectual property, i hope you have a good lawyer.

Old 08-05-2010, 12:15 AM
Originally Posted by blue rocket
you are proud to announce you completely copy and ripped everything from GrafiXpressions.com ? Wow, be really proud of yourself for that one. be on the lookout for some paperwork coming your way. every idea you have is a complete rip off of our intellectual property, i hope you have a good lawyer.
ill delete what i said and wont stoop to your level. if you are that scared of competition in business you will never last

Last edited by DecalsDude; 08-05-2010 at 11:30 AM.
Old 08-05-2010, 01:01 AM
5 Year Member
^^best part i need something to read while i take a massive dump yess!

Old 08-05-2010, 01:51 AM
5 Year Member
show me one thing on my website that is copywritten or registered to you that i copied. do i have some decals that you also offer? yup i sure do, so do hundreds of other websites on the internet that had them before both you and i did.

send me some paperwork, i need something to read while i am taking a shit and then wipe my ass with. yes i have a good lawyer, it is called Navy JAG, nice and free.
Massive pwn lol

Old 08-05-2010, 06:30 AM
thanks for all the orders

Last edited by DecalsDude; 08-05-2010 at 11:29 AM.
Old 08-05-2010, 06:31 AM
in other words, bump for the morning!!

Old 08-05-2010, 02:34 PM
5 Year Member
all new JDM steering wheel emblem for the GE8!!!!!!!!!!. Price and ability to purchase coming soon

these ones are quite different from my previous gel type emblems that go on the inside to give the JDM look. features of this one are as follows:

Full emblem- this is a whole emblem, thus unlike the previous it doesnt utilize any part of the stock emblem to give it the full look.

Coverage- i specially made this with a hollow backing(i will show pics to better help understand) with a thin lip around the edges. this allows it to sit recessed right on top of the stock emblem, this prevents it from sticking out and looking all bulged. It is backed with 3M adhesive and adheres very well to the stock emblem.

Replacement- Yes, another factor in my design is that you can fully replace your stock emblem with this. It would require you to break off the existing chrome H. It isnt really necessary to fully replace the stock emblem but i made it so that you can if you decide to for some reason. please note that i am not responsible if you go and break off your emblem and then want it back lol. i will probably offer stock replacements eventually.

Originality- These have a darker red, sort of like a burgundy color to them. This makes them look more like the actual type r badge, whereas my other style are a brighter red.

Styling- Since these are a full emblem and give you a whole surface for contact you can change the color easily with vinyl overlays which i will also offer as another product.

so for this one, am I buying the $12 one or the $35 one?

Old 08-05-2010, 03:15 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by beangrower
That one is the new one which is $35. I bought mine yesterday, can't wait to get it

Old 08-05-2010, 10:46 PM
Originally Posted by beangrower

that is the $35 one.

please keep in mind though as i stated earlier in the thread that these ones are a darker burgundy like color and not a bright red like the other style. so make sure you keep the color choice in mind when selecting which one you want

Old 08-05-2010, 10:48 PM
Originally Posted by jeff_1986
That one is the new one which is $35. I bought mine yesterday, can't wait to get it
sent it out today, lemme know if there are any issues. i have had stuff take only a few days sometimes to get to canada and some that have taken like two weeks for some reason. hope this is a quick trip to you

Quick Reply: DecalDude JDM Steering Wheel Badge!!!